Last Gift.

Our SHINee vacation!

                                                          

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

"You know what would make this night fun? People. Actual people." I snort as I toss another blender in the pile of 'congrats' gifts. Hae-Ra rips the next one open for me and sighs. "No, we should have had male strippers. That would have been fun."

"Um, you're already pregnant." I point out. "We don't need any more of your baby daddy's running around the world."

She frowns then tosses a pink dress into the pile. I catch it and look at the card tucked into the folded dress.

 

From: Your loving Mother & Father.

- Mi-Mi, we are so very proud of you! We can't believe you're getting married already and at such an young age! This is both exciting and exhilarating news for us which is why we picked out this dress for you. Hope you enjoy it...if not the receipts' in the box.

Xoxoxo

 

I unfold the dress and smile, it's a really nice dress the kind a girl would wear to a dance with her date. It'd be one of those Cinderella/West Side Story type scenes where the couple have this really romantic dance in the moonlight. The problem is my 'date' is all the way in the U.S.. and now I have this really obnoxious loser that bribes his way into my life. I lightly place the dress into the box and wait for Hae-Ra to finish one of the nastiest sandwiches I've ever seen. It's wheat bread with tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, chocolate dipped pickles, salt and vinegar chips, gummy worms and tuna. She takes a fierce bite and chews loudly.

"Don't look at me like that." She whines. "It's actually really good."

"Yeah right." I cringe. "Speaking of 'really good', I saw Chad at work today like always and guess what?"

"Omo, he canceled the wedding?" She sputters.

"Nope." I smile, "He gave me-"

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I pick it up slowly. It's a text from my Aunt saying she'd be more than happy to make it to my wedding. I send a happy face back then toss my phone into the pile of blenders.

"So what did he get you?"

I don't make eye contact while Hae-Ra wolfs down yet another bite. It's too disgusting.

"His phone." I smile, "I kinda took it when he wasn't looking and started scrolling through it."

"So?" Hae-Ra snorts. "I took your phone about a million times when you weren't looking. What's so cool if you do it?"

I almost snatch her but remember that she's pregnant. "Because his phone holds all the wedding plans and evil plan to take over daddy's company."

Her face brightens within seconds. "Oh my gosh so now you can expose that piece of crap for the piece of crap he is!"

I nod, "Yep and that also means...you gotta make the call."

She stops grinning and sits back slowly, "But...are you...I mean would you be ok with that?"

I nod, "It's time to put Chad in his place. We have to do what we have to do."

She nods reluctantly then presses the talk button. In about a second the other line picks up.

"Kwon CO. this is Jay, how may I help you?"

"M-Mr. Kwon...h-how are you?"

There's a long pause on the phone then he answers, "Song Hae-Ra? Is that you?"

"N-neh." Hae-Ra stutters.

I motion for her to continue even though I'm shaking too.

"And how are you doing this fine morning?"

Her hand slightly starts to tremble as she glances down at her stomach, "Good, sir. I'm doing good."

"You mean well." He corrects.

Hae-Ra pulls the phone away from her ear and shakes her head, "I can't do this anymore." She complains. "He's gonna find out! He's gonna kill me! You do it!"

I grab the phone from her trembling hand and place it to my ear.

"Daddy?"

"Mi-Sun? Is that you?"

"Yes." I answer, "Daddy...sir...I...well..."

"Spit it out, Mi-Sun, you're wasting my time."

I fumble with my fingers nervously, "You know how I'm getting married in a week and all?"

"Yes." He answers.

"Well, daddy...I kinda need your help."

"My help?" He asks then there's a long pause.

"Yes." I answer.

"What's going on, Mi-Sun?"

"It's Chad." I say, "he's...he's trying to take over your company."


-Musician

                    So you know what that means....IT'S TIME FOR THE WEDDING!!! YAAAAYY!!!

I've been waiting for this Update to come around lol.

But be warned, it might take me a while. There's a lotta stuff to be written.

 You know what...just cause I'm feeling really generous today...you guys get an Extra POV.

Enjoy>>>>>>>>>>

 


 

"Alright, you ready to tell 'em?"

I stand there for a while and shrug, "I dunno..." I admit. "I don't want them to hate me again."

"How are they gonna hate you? You're doing what you were told to do! Mi-Sun specifically told you to tell us! You told me but decided not to tell anyone else! That was really dumb of you, dude. Really dumb."

I walk up the stairs and enter the large vehicle. "Ya! Leave me alone. You don't know my true intentions!"

"Whatever." He scoffs then pushes past me. With a quick swish, he manages to rip the covers off of Taemin's body.

"WAKE UP!" Jonghyun yells.

Taemin doesn't stir one bit. He's weird like that. Jonghyun quickly bends over to Key's bunk and rips the sheets off his bed. Key snaps up quickly, accidentally hitting his head on the top bunk.

"YA!" he screams. "What the hell is going on!?"

Jonghyun grabs a bottle of Poland Spring water and dumps it all over Taemin. Taemin screams in horror and shoots up, hitting his head on the ceiling as he goes. I rub my forehead as if I just had that happen to me.

"Jonghyun, what's wrong with you!?" Taemin screams.

At the same time, Taemin and Key go on a screaming spree at Jonghyun but he pays them no mind. He's too busy hovering over Onew with an ice tray full of ice cubes. I step between him and Onew quickly and shake my head. "This is going too far!" I snap. "I wanted to wake them up not scare them half to death!"

"They weren't going to wake up." Jonghyun reasons. "It's flippin' 3 am, who would wake up at this time!"

I turn to Onew's sleeping form and shake him slightly. "Onew...wake up, buddy. Wake up."

He stirs slightly then opens his eyes. "W-what time is it?"

"3 IN THE FRICKIN' MORNING!" Key yells.

I turn to him. "Key calm down-"

"-Minho, don't tell me to calm down!" He slowly swings his legs over the edge of his bed and rubs the large red mark on his forehead.

"I have something to tell you." I finalize.

"Well it better be good." Taemin mumbles, slowly climbing down the ladder.

"We have to head back to Seoul." I say.

Everything turns unreasonably silent until Key says something.

"Why?"

"Well...we kinda have to-"

"-OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE, MINHO! YOU'RE TAKING FOREVER! WE HAVE TO GO SAVE MI-SUN AND HAE-RA!"

Again an uneasy silence falls over the guys. This time, Taemin and Key look hurt and utterly humiliated.

"We can't, remember?" Taemin reminds. "We're on tour and Chad said-"

"Forget what Chad said." Jonghyun snaps. "We gotta get back. The situation has become more...hectic I should say."

"Hectic?" Onew asks. "How? Mi-Sun's getting married, Chad's gonna steal the company and Hae-Ra...well...she's -"

"-Pregnant." Jonghyun finalizes. "Hae-Ra is pregnant."

Taemin's eyes widen in shock. They open so wide that I swear they might pop out! Slowly but surely all eyes turn on Taemin as his breathing slowly escalates into wheezing.

"P-Pregnant? You mean...she's having..."

"Your baby, yes." Jonghyun confirms.

Key clamps a hand over his mouth as tears come to his eyes. "Omo, Taemin, you're a father!"

A slight smile creeps up on Taemin's face but as soon as it comes, it disappears along with Taemin's footing. He collapses to the ground, sweating profusely. We all rush to his side, Key fanning him with his 'Twilight' book and Onew waving a piece of chicken in front of his nose.

"Are you serious?" Key asks still fanning like hell.

"Yeah." I say. "Very."

"And she told you that?" He slowly stops fanning.

"Yep." I go back to tending to Taemin while Key looks up at the ceiling in pure thought. I look over to see that he's crying but his tears aren't from sadness but from joy.

"I'm gonna see her again." he smiles. "Mi-Sun...I'm gonna see Mi-Sun again." He turns to me and beams brightly,

"What time do we leave?"