Sweet & Sour

Our SHINee vacation!

Hae-Ra's POV.

Today is the best day ever! Things have been happening to me that have never happened to me before! I was able to meet my favorite band, SHINee, I'm currently going out with Minho and I just finished rocking Taemin's world. Kekekeke ^^ It's impossible to say that dreams can't come true because they can! Right now, I feel like where I am and what has just happened to me is too good to be true, that's why I'm dying to replay this day!

We lay there side by side on the elevator floor, breathing heavily and not bothering to dress. I turn my head in the direction of Taemin and smile, he's so beautiful. I take in his face and messy hair, even his light pink lips that I love to kiss. His face is radiant and young, like a child's but the rest of him sure isn't! I chuckle to myself, my Taemin, who knew he would be so...grown, if grown is the most appropriate way to put it.

"Hey," I lightly brush my fingers against his skin and he shivers.

"Yes?"

He turns to face me and my heart melts in an instant. The way Taemin stares at me couldn't be compared to anything because it is like no other. His eyes smile when they set on me. They show a deep fondness and love that only I can understand. I love them, I love him!

"...that was...pretty amazing." I beam.

He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and nods, "Yeah, it was."

I feel so foolish giving myself away to someone I've only known for a few days. It's like we jumped ahead and never thought about the consequences, about the lies we're creating, about the people we might be hurting...about Minho. I feel so guilty but can't help but feel like Minho deserves this. He walked away from our relationship, you don't do that! It ultimately drove me into the arms of someone he was trying to protect me from. Great job, Minho! While you're prancing around Seoul like a free man, I'm screwing your band mate! And loving it too!

"Round 2?" Taemin suggests.

I smile and nod mischievously, "Give me all you got."

 

Minho's POV.

"Look, I told you this a million times! We lost our cell phones and had no way of contacting you! Why are you so angry?!"

The manager just lights a cigarette and puffs on it until half of it is gone.

"Minho, I'm not happy here." He says blankly, "I'm not happy at all."

I roll my eyes and my lips, "Sir, with all due respect-"

"Save it. Ya know, you kids think you're so smart! You know damn well that the internet is free! Why the hell couldn't you use it!? Huh? Why do I have to be beating myself up for you 5 men! You heard that!? MEN! If you don't know what the internet is and you've been living in the 21's century for more than 20-odd years then you can get the hell away from me! That's bull-"

"-Man, you don't even know how to type and you live in the 21'st century!" I fire back.

"Watch ya mouth, kid! I'm only doing this for you and your band! I'm bending over backwards for you guys! Getting you on shows and movies and even TV! You guys are huge because of me and the one time you need me the most, you blow me off!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm saying that you guys had trillions of ways to contact me and get back on the ball but no! No, you choose not to and let your career and my reputation fall through the cracks! What are you guys doing, working? What interests you guys so much that you don't wanna come back to work?"

I instantly think of Hae-Ra and her beauty. I actually almost forgot about her up until now.

I sigh, "We've been staying with friends-"

"-Whoa, whoa! Which friends? Where? How long have you guys been there?"

"A few days but.."

"But nothing! Minho, you should know better than that!"

I look away, "I know, I know..."

"So who is it that you're stying with?"

"Um, Kwon Mi-Sun and Song Hae-Ra."

"Wait, did you say Kwon Mi-Sun!?"

I nod, "Yeah...why?"

"Her father is a multi-billionaire that owns just about everything! He was actually the first investor for SM and a lot of the reason why we're so...BIG! Are you guys dating? You know, that would be incredible for publicity and for the company-"

"No, no. I'm dating her best friend, Hae-Ra.

"Hay-Who?" Manager Hyung asks.

"Hae-Ra."

"What does her father do?"

"I don't know."

"Well...what does her mother do?"

"I...don't know."

"So how are you two dating if you know nothing about her?"

I slouch a bit in my chair then look around uneasily, "I know stuff about her..."

Then he begins pelting me with questions.

"What's her favorite color?"

"I uh..."

"What makes her laugh?"

"Me! I mean, I do!"

"Ugh, with that face, you'd make anyone laugh..." He rolls his eyes then goes back to questioning me.

"Have you ever seen her cry?"

"No...but she's strong-"

"Oh gosh, Minho! You don't know a thing about her! How long have you two been dating!?"

"Since yesterday."

He face palms himself, "So why date someone you barely know?"

"It's all because of Taemin! He keeps trying to steal her from me!"

"Hell, I would too if I saw her being so neglected! Alright, how about you do this...take her on a real nice date tomorrow and ask her all these questions I'm asking you. Hopefully she didn't fall for Taemin...although I highly doubt it."

I look up in surprise, "Manager! How could you say something like that!"

He shrugs and smiles, "It's true. He's a really handsome kid and not to mention the kid isn't actually a kid anymore. He's grown up! I see the way he watches those girls...sometimes I wonder if he's just gonna jump on em' or something-"

"Ok! Ok! I get it! Taemin's a freak. We all know that!"

He laughs a tired and obnoxious laugh then gets up from the table, "Alright. I gotta go. I'll see you guys on Monday, kay?"

I take a sip of my water but am forced to spit it out, "Wait, what!? What do you mean, 'see you guys on Monday'?"

He straightens his jacket then begins walking away, "You're coming back. The tour bus is waiting for you guys. What, you thought you were gonna stay there forever?"

I sigh then look at my hands, "Great, just great..."