Splitting up

Our SHINee vacation!

Hae-Ra's POV.

"WHAT!? MI-MI'S GETTING MARRIED!!?? HOW! WHEN!?" I scream. 
Key nods silently and the guys look around uncomfortably. 

"Oh my gosh, no! She can't do this to me - I mean us!" I stutter. "He hurt her! He was the jerk that broke her heart in 7th grade! She was never the same after that!" 

"How did she change?" Jonghyun asks. 

"Well she told me that she was shy and quiet but after that whole devestation with Chad she became loud and brawlic. She went to anger management because of her-"

"Alright, alright! So she became some anger driven lunatic after her breakup with Chad but that doesn't fix the fact that she's getting married!" Key snaps.

"Not entirely." Onew speaks up. "She didn't say yes and he never asked her therefore she's not getting maried to him."

"Great, that's great news-" Key breathes but Onew interrupts him.

"But! There's a good chance that she'll say yes-"

"What are you talking about!? You just said that Mi-Sun never said yes and he never asked! How can she still have a chance to marry him!" Key's patience just isn't with him today. He's been snapping at everyone ever since that whole dramatic scene between him, Mi-Sun and Chad. Onew shakes his head and sighs, "Let me finish, Key-"

"Nah, nah nah! You're talking foolishness right now! I don't wanna hear this sh-"

"KEY CALM DOWN!" I yell, "I'm starting to get annoyed by your stupid temper! Onew's just trying to help you! Don't snap at him like that!" 

Key shuts up imediately and Onew nods in consideration at me. "Ok, as I was saying. There's still a chance she'll marry him because she has no one else to like."

"WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT! SHE LIKES ME! I KNOW THAT! WE KISSED AND-"

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You guys kissed!? Since when!?" Jonghyun beams. 

Key shakes off his excitement and turns back to me, "Listen guys, I hate to say this but...I like Mi-Sun. I've never wanted to fight for a woman so badly in my life! She's kinda special to me-"

I'm listening to what he's saying but trying my best not to look to my left. From the corner of my eye I can see Taemin staring at me intensily. He nods and raises his hand, "I agree, Key."

"What do you mean?" Minho asks carefully.

"I agree that we should help Key get Mi-Sun back. What, is there something wrong, Minho?" Taemin stands up straighter and all eyes turn to him.

Minho glowers at him, "Yeah, there is."

"Oh my gosh, guys stop it." I groan.

"No, no, let him finish." Taemin snaps, "What's on your mind?"

Minho chuckles and shakes his head, "Taemin, you don't want to do this right here, right now. Trust me, you don't."

"Why not, man? I'm ready, your ready, let's do this!"

I'm shocked at Taemin's words and quickly stand between the both of them. 

"Come on, let's stop this!" The way I say this is frantic and a bit shaky but it's the only way to get their attention. Unfortunately, they ignore me and Minho lightly hoists me up by the hips and places me aside.

"Taemin, Minho! You guys are better than that!" I yell.

Minho takes a step closer to Taemin and Taemin does the same.

"Come on guys, stop playing around and let's get back to what we were doing!" Jonghyun compromises.

Minho turns to him and snaps, "Who the hell said we were playing!? This kid thinks he can take me!"

"Ya, what the hell are you two arguing about anyways!" Key snaps. He pulls Minho's arm and steps firmly between the both of them. 

"Get out of the way, Key." Taemin snarls. 

"First off, Taemin, shut up. Secondly, Minho, I swear to you, if you hurt Taemin in any way so help me-"

"YOU SEE! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!"

"Man, what are you talking about!?" Onew yells.

"YOU'RE ALWAYS TAKING UP FOR TAEMIN! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL MAN, THERE'S 5 OF US IN THIS GROUP AND YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO NOTICE THAT ONE!"

"SHUT THE F-" Tamin starts.

"CALM DOWN!" I interupt. 

"Minho, why do you have to be so selfish?" Jonghyun snorts.

"Yeah! Ever since we got here, all you've been thinking about is you, you, you!" Onew snaps.

"That's what selfish people do. They steal things you cherish and keep them to themselves even though they know they can't take care of it!" Taemin shouts. 

Wait, what? Is he talking about-

My thoughts are interupted when Minho gets up in Taemin's face. "You need to stop! Ok? This has gone on long enough! Hae-"

"What's up, guys? You...feelin' alright, Minho?" Mi-Sun comes up behind me and sees Minho's red face. She takes a glimpse at Key then looks down in embaressment, "Am I interrupting something?"

Minho walks away in anger as Taemin stands ther huffing like he's just been running a 5k. I turn to Mi-Sun, "We wanna go home now."

"Oh but, I thought we'd hit up the club instead..." She stops speaking as Key walks away in silence. He's obviously still upset.

"Nah, maybe we should just go home." Jonghyun speaks up.

Mi-Sun doesn't hear this. She's too busy staring after Key in sadness. Her sadness quickly turns into rage and she takes a step forward. "No, no I'm not doing this. We're all going to the club and that's final!"

Key turns around slowl with a slightly amused/ticked off face and scoffs, "Are you crazy or something? Don't you see everybody's upset. Why not just go home?"

"Don't call me crazy!" Mi-Sun snaps. The wild expression in her eye makes her look a bit off but I don't say anything. 

"I just want to get out of that house, that's all. You understand that, right?"

"Anywhere that you are, I really don't wanna be." Key says then walks away coldly. 

Mi-Sun bites her lip and takes in a deep breath. It looks like she's about to cry when something weird happens. Key turns back and walks up to her. She stands there as he stares at her with a hurt expression, "I almost forgot..."

No! He's not gonna tell her! NOT NOW!

"...congratulations. I'm happy for you." He walks away still clutching the phone in his hand. 

We all stand there in silence as he walks away. Mi-Sun walks away and Taemin does too. 

Oh no, everybody's splitting up! I have to do something to get them back together!


Just to be clear...they're going to the Club. && Some heavy stuffs goin down. GOT BIG PLANS FOR U GUYS! BIG PLANS! 

But I'm not sure when I can Update sooo...I'll try my best to by the end of this week :((( SORRY!!!