So this is goodbye...

Our SHINee vacation!

Key's POV.

"Key, you guys can't be serious! You're leaving? Why? Why now?"

I nod and take Mi-Sun by the hand, "Come. Let's talk about this on the couch."

I sit and Mi-Sun lays down, using my lap as a foot stool then rests her head on my chest.

"So, when are you guys supposed to leave?" She asks.

"Monday. But you'll be able to see us on TV and come to our concerts."

She shakes her head, "No, its not the same. I'm not gonna be able to actually talk to you or hold a long conversation without tens of thousands of fangirls trying to do the same. I can't compete with that."

"You could...get some backstage passes or book us to show up at a private party-"

"-Or maybe you could tell the world that we're together." She gasps willfully.

"Nah," I sigh, "Paparazzi will stalk your every move and I don't want you to go through that."

She folds her legs and pouts, "That's not fair. Why does this have to happen?"

"What, us not being able to be together?"

"No! Finally being able to rub it in Hae-Ra's face that I can get a man! Now he leaves and goes to perform in front of little erted 13 year olds."

"Hey!" I laugh. She smiles, "I'm just kidding."

Then out of nowhere, she stands up and turns her back to me, "No! No, I'm not kidding!"

"Mi-Sun?" 

I sit forward as she beings to pace the floor anxiously. 

"See, this is why I couldn't stand you guys!" She steams, "You guys !"

"Mi-Sun-"

"You come into my life, make me actually like you for a while then disappear!"

"MI-SUN!" I yell.

"WHAT!?" She shoots back.

"Calm down. You know what you're saying isn't true!"

"Yes it is! How do you know if it's true or not! You're leaving!"

I nod then slowly get up, "Yes, but I'm here now."

She stares down at her feet and sniffs a few times as I close in from behind and hug her, "Don't worry about it, we'll figure something out." I look up at the ceiling and sigh, if only I believed that.