HIM.

Our SHINee vacation!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

That song has been stuck in my head all morning! Hae-Ra played it for me months ago and I still remember it! But that was when I was a Shawol...a serious one at that. I used to know everything about SHINee until I grew up. They're just 5 really cute guys with amazing singing abilities, dance moves that make you smile and one-of-a kind personalities. They're just like any other Boy Band!
I grab my iPhone off the dresser and scroll through my songs. Its a mix of different things. I don't like to listen to just one thing. I listen to everything. I click on 'Boyfriend' by Justin Bieber and smile. I love this song.

 

If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go

I can take you places you ain't never been before

Baby, take a chance or you'll never ever know

I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow

...

A knock on the door sounds behind me and I turn around. Key comes in and nods, "Morning."

I blush and look at my phone. Really? At a time like this? REALLY!?

"Wow, that song had to play now." Key smirks. I nod and fumble to turn off the phone.

It's like he read my mind! Well this is awkward...

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"We wanna play a game of Confession today-"

"WHO SAID THAT!?" Onew yells from outside. "SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, KIBUM! I'M NOT PLAYING THAT AGAIN!"

I laugh and nod, "Sure I'll play. Just a second."

He leaves and closes the door behind him while I change out of my pajamas and into shorts and a long t-shirt. I walk out and take a seat in the living room with the guys while Ha-Ra brings over a bowl of scrambled eggs and bacon.

"So, you finally got a chance to make your eggs." I tease Minho.

He nods then takes a seat on the floor, "The heat stayed on low this time..." He eyes Taemin slightly then turns back to the game. Onew just stands there while the rest of us sit in anticipation, "Aren't you coming?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "No way! You completely bashed on us during the first round then want us to play again? No. Thank. You."

I smile, "Aww, but I said sorry!"

"YA! THAT 'FLIRTING-THINGS' NOT GONNA WORK ON ME! I'M NOT KEY, REMEMBER!?" Onew snaps.

Key looks away while I fumble with the loose thread on my shirt, "Fine then...stay alone forever...with your fried chicken." I mumble.

He opens his mouth in protest  but Jonghyun shakes his head, "Just sit down, Onew."

He sits and Key starts, "Alright, I will spin."

He spins the bottle until it hits Hae-Ra. She sits up and it's the first time I actually get to see her outfit. Before he can ask her a question, I interrupt him, "Hae-Ra! Where's your clothes?"

"It's really hot today!" She whines, "I don't like to sweat."

"You look like some sort of...Playboy Bunny!" I scoff.

She smiles and combs her hair with her fingers, "You think so?"

The guys laugh but I don't, she's just showing off!

Minho smirks and nudges her playfully, "You're my Playboy bunny."

"UGH! MINHO, SHUT UP! Nobody wants to hear that!" Onew protests.

I laugh and wait for Key's question.

"Ok Hae-Ra, tell us this, what do you like to do in your spare time?"

Hae-Ra sits up and smiles "Well, you probably will think this is crazy but...I dance. Mi-Sun does too!" She quickly adds.

"Hey, don't put me out there like that!" I yell.

Key laughs and tilts his head in my direction, "What kind of dancing?"

I open my mouth to speak but am interrupted.

"It's Hae-Ra's turn! You've already asked your question so spin the bottle!" Jonghyun yells.

The bottle rotates around and around to the next person. It's Taemin.

"Kay...Taemin...what do you like to do in your spare time?" Hae-Ra asks.

Taemin looks down at his hand and mumbles something we can't hear.

"Taemin, look at me." Hae-Ra says. He doesn't budge.

"Oppa, please look at me." She says a little kinder this time. 
He looks up and stares for what feels like hours. Its like he's telepathically sending her his thoughts and she's sending it right back.

"Come on already!" I snap and thy stop.

"I um..." Taemin says a bit shakily, "I dance in my spare time."

Hae-Ra's face lights up and she laughs, "Yeah, I knew that. I just wanted to hear you say it. You have really good dance moves, Taemin Oppa."

He blushes and looks away, but that's not the only red face in the circle. Minho looks like some guy just crapped in his sneakers and then tricked him into wearing them. That's how mad he is! Why? Hae-Ra lightly rolls the bottle to Taemin and watches him intently as he spins it. It lands on me and I'm not surprised.

"Yay for Mi-Mi! Yay!" Hae-Ra squeals.

I glare in her way and wait for Taemin's question. 

"Mi-Sun...who are you interested in?"

I choke and sit up straight. "WHAT!?"

Key waves his hands in Taemin's direction signaling him something. I turn to him and he starts pretending to itch the back of his head.

"I uh, meant...what are your interests?" Taemin recovers.

"Ok, what is going on!?" I yell. "YOU GUYS ARE ACTING REALLY WEIRD AND I THINK YOU'RE HIDING SOME-"

Ding Dong!

The doorbell rings and I slowly get up and walk to the door.

"It's probably the chicken delivery guy!" Onew calls after me, "Make sure he has extra-"

"One sec!" I yell.

The door opens and there stands someone I've never expected to see in my life.

"You're not the delivery guy!" Onew protests.

No, he's not...he's way worse...

Key's POV.

Mi-Sun stands and stares at the doorway motionless, like she's seen a ghost or something more cliche. There's this guy standing in front of her with a heart shaped box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses. Already I don't like him. He smirks and pushes them towards her, "Hello, Mi-Sun. Long time no see, huh?"

He has a thick southern accent and a polite attitude to match. He looks clean, smart, handsome (no homo) and athletic. All the things a girl would like. But Mi-Sun's no girl! She doesn't like him.

Mi-Sun finally breaks out of her trance and looks at him.

"Chad? What are you doing here? I thought I'd never see you again."

Or maybe she does...crap!

He smirks and hands her the stuff, "I missed you, baby."

"BABY!" I scream.

Everyone turns to me in confusion and I look away in mock confusion. Mi-Sun takes the stuff and throws them in the trash.

Hold up...wait...am I seeing things right?

She walks up to that Chad guy and smiles, "I hate chocolate and have bad allergies."

Lies! She ate a brownie and sniffed some tulips the other day...oh! I see what she's doing!

He nods slightly in embarrassment then places both hands behind him then sways back and forth.

"So...may I come in?"

"No, unless you're being attacked by a pack of wild monkeys that like the taste of human flesh...which is highly impossible."

"Well, not entirely. You see, monkeys can be cannibals-"

"-Will you shush! She's trying to get rid of that bastard!" I hiss.

"Come on, Mi-Mi, don't be that mean to me." He taunts.

I swear I could just kill this guy!

He grabs onto Mi-Sun's waist and pulls her close to him. My fists clench and I stand up, "Mi-Sun! You forgot to introduce us to your new...buddy."

She breaks out of his grip and gets the hint, "Chad, this is my bestie, Hae-Ra-"

"-Hello, Madam. You look beautiful today if I do say so myself." The rat speaks.

He trots over to her and stretches his hand out. Hae-Ra takes it and stands up. He kisses her hand and bows slightly, "Very nice to meet you-"

"-Hi, I'm Minho the man that doesn't find it so nice." Minho stands in between them with clenched fists and a face that reads 'Touch her one more time and that will be the last time your hands work!' Chad backs up and puts both hands up in retreat, "No worries, man. I'm here for Mi-Sun that's all."

Mi-Sun takes a seat on the couch with a glass of water in her hand, "What exactly did you come here to do?"

"Ahem." The bastard clears his throat, "Ms. Mi-Sun, I would love...to take you out on a dinner date tomorrow night. It'll just be the two of us." He takes a short glance at Minho then looks back at her. "So, what do you say?"

"Nope." Mi-Sun smirks. "I'm kinda...interested in someone right now..." she takes a slight glance in my direction and immediately heat rushes through me.

Yeah, idiot! So don't come back! BYE!

He sighs then shakes his head, "Oh well, Daddy kinda thought it would be good for his son and his new employee to get to know each other..."

"Wait, I got the job!?" Mi-Sun squeals.

The bastard nods and smiles, "Yep. The date was kind of a...mandatory thing...you know?"

That slick jerk! He's using work as an excuse to go out with her! I gotta end this...NOW!

"Uh, Mi-Sun you can't do it tomorrow...remember? We have to go to the beach today and then...that party tomorrow night?"

Mi-Sun smiles and winks, "Yeah! I remember! Sorry, Chad I can't come. Maybe later-"

"-The next day then!" Chad chimes in.

"SHE SAID MAYBE!" I explode.

The room goes quiet and I just stand there. More embarrassment, great! Chad glares at me and nods, "Alright. I get it...I know when someone's busy...so hows about Friday?"

"Goodbye, Chad!" Mi-Sun says and starts pushing him towards the door. He stands in the hallway and gives a half smile, "I'll call you?"

"Please don't." Mi-Sun groans. "Bye bye now."

The door slowly closes in front of a red-faced and glowering Chad. Mi-Sun turns around and grins from ear to ear, "I got the job!" 
We give a bourgeois golf clap then everyone disperses. 

"Man, that Chad-loser was annoying." Onew sighs.

"Oh, and you're talking?" Jonghyun scoffs.

They all leave and its only me and Mi-Sun. She smiles even wider and runs over to me.

She's gonna slow down...right?

She clashes into me and hugs me tightly. "Thank you so, so, so, much!" She squeals. "Without your help, I would have never gotten the job or better yet...gotten rid of that jerk!"

My heart pounds in my chest and I smile, "No-No worries...Mi-Sun."

She let's go of me and smiles, "You deserve a present! What do you want? Anything you want, Just ask!"

You.

"I uh, don't really want anything Mi-Sun-" I gulp.

"Nonsense! Just tell me."

I sigh and look down.

Can't she see what I really want? It's her. Wait...yeah! That's all I want! I want you, Mi-Sun! I want you!

"Mi-Sun...I want...to get to know you better." I sigh.

Not right now...not right now...

She nods then claps her hands as an idea penetrates her thoughts, "Let's actually go to the beach today and crash a party!"

I laugh and scratch the back of my head, "I like the beach idea..."

"...and you like the party idea too!" She gushes.

I shake my head.

"But...a club would do too!" She compromises.

"Yeah, I like that better."

She leans in and kisses me on the cheek, "You're a really good friend, Key. I like...being your friend."

I nod, "Yeah me too."

But I wish we could be more...