WINNING!!

Our SHINee vacation!

Taemin's POV.

While everyone tends to Minho's eggs I continue to make the fruit salad by cutting peaches and pineapples then sliding them off the cutting board and into a glass bowl. Strawberries, Bananas, Blueberries, Apples and Raspberries make their way into the bowl too and on a tray with a tall glass of Banana milk. I hope she likes this... I in a deep breath and tap Hae-Ra on the shoulder.

"Hey, I finished the salad...if you still want it..."

Her eyes light up and she smiles brightly. "Of course I still want it!" With that, she grabs the tray from the counter top and places it in front of her. She slowly picks up her chopsticks and pops a strawberry into . She smiles and swallows, "This is really good, Taemin. Kamsa!"

I nod, "Can I ask you something..."

"Yes..." and she pops a piece of banana into making me smile with every bite. 

"Can you call me-"

"-Oppa? Sure! I was actually gonna ask you that myself..." Hae-Ra takes a long sip of banana milk and comes up with a mustache. I burst out laughing and try my best not choke. Hae-Ra looks up, puzzled and still rocking her milk-stache. 

"What? Is there something on my face?" She panics and slowly moves her hands up to her face. I quickly pull them down and hold onto them.

"No, everything's fine...you're very pretty, Hae-Ra. Did you know that?"

I curl my fingers through hers and look at her in admiration. Instantly, her face turns red and she ducks her head down. 

"Th-Thank you, Taemin Oppa."

Our eyes connect and a vision comes to me.

     There I stand in a bright white room, almost like heaven, in a black tux and white rose tucked into its pocket. I hear humming coming from behind me and turn to find the rest of the guys. They're all dressed up like me except, I look better. They sing 'Replay' acappella and snap to the rhythm. 

"Guys, what's going on?" I ask but then something really amazing happens. A beautiful voice emerges and fills the empty room with light . The guys slowly step aside and there stands the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. 

Hae-Ra.

She stands there in a beautiful all white dress with jewels encrusted at the bottom and top of her dress. She's stands there smiling and singing to me in a voice so beautiful it makes my heart skip a beat. I walk up to her until we're close and take both her hands in mine. She stops singing and whispers, "Kiss me, my Lucifer..." and leans in. 

"Oppa! Oppa! Are you ok!?"

I snap out of my daze and glance up. I'm still holding onto Hae-Ra's hands but she's slowly starting to pull them away. 

"Omo, I'm so sorry! I was just dreaming-" I stop myself short and meet eyes with Hae-Ra, "I know this is random but...why do you keep calling me...Lucifer?"

 

Minho's POV.

Gaaaah! My eggs! They're burned! I can't believe this is happening! I try to be nice and make breakfast for a pretty girl and all that gets me is burned eggs and crushed dreams. I stare at the gage on the stove then at the frying pan and do a quick double take. 

Something is not right here...

"Minho! How can you come to someone's apartment and almost burn it down! What's wrong with you!?" Key nags.

I push him out of the way and take a better look at the gages on the stove.

"First of all, shut up, you're not my mom. Secondly, I could have sworn..." I keep staring at the stove top then at the burnt eggs. 

"You could have sworn what?" Jonghyun asks. 

"I-I could have sworn I kept the gage on low...how did it go from low to high-"

I stop and the answer pops into my head. I spin around and face the table behind me. There I see Taemin and Hae-Ra laughing and talking and...holding hands?

"Taemin." I growl.

"Taemin what?" Jonghyun asks. 

I walk past him and up to the table. Hae-Ra looks up and smiles, "Minho Oppa, what's up!"

Taemin's cocky face comes into view and he smirks wickedly, "Yeah, what's up, Hyung?"

I take a seat next to Hae-Ra while still staring at Taemin and place my arm around her shoulder.

"Hey, Hae-Ra," I say. "Did you turn up the heat on my eggs?"

She shakes her head no while Taemin glares at me. 

"Oh, ok. I don't know how it happened but, I put the eggs on low and somehow they ended up on high. You wouldn't have anything to do with it, huh Taemin?"

He shakes his head, "Nope."

"Good, good. Hae-Ra, you have something in your hair." I announce.

She gasps and pulls her hands out of Taemin's reach. They mess around in her hair and I smile. 

"No, I got it."

With that, I reach past her face and push a strand of hair behind her ear. I manage to get her attention and she blushes. 

"You have really nice hair, Hae-Ra." I confess. 

She giggles and twirls a strand of her hair with her forefinger. "Thank you, Minho Oppa." 

Time to make my move.

I glance at Taemin then back at her and scoot closer to her.

"Hey, do you by any chance have a boy-"

"YA!" Taemin bellows. "Aren't you supposed to be tending to your eggs?"

I nod and get up in mock defeat. "Alright, alright. I'll leave." Before I leave I hold Hae-Ra's hands in mine and gently kiss them, "I'll see you later, Hae-Ra."

She blushes deeply and I turn back to Taemin. He's glowering at me with pure jealousy. I grin and mess up his hair, "Better luck next time, kid."

Hae-Ra's mine.