Unfortunate events

Our SHINee vacation!

Key's POV.

After scrubbing the frying pan and the stove for about 30 minutes, I take a seat on the couch and relax my head on a pillow. Jonghyun comes over and sits right next to me. His facial expression tells me that he's concerned and before he can say anything, I sit up and look him in the eye.

"Jong, what's wrong?"

He looks in the direction of Mi-Sun's room then back at me.

"Was she serious? I mean, did she really just put us out there like that?"

"I don't know. I think she was serious but don't let her get to you. She's just doing this to get back at me."

Jonghyun sits up and smiles a bit, "So that really happened last night?"

"What really happened last night-"

"-You know what! That late night flirting  between you and Mi-Sun. I know you, man. What I didn't know is that you had game."

I laugh then shake my head. "You've been underestimating me then. But no, none of that happened last night. I was probably sleep walking and..."

I stop once I see Jonghyun's doubtful expression. He doesn't believe me for a second!

"Key. Come on now. Just admit it. You were ready to-"

"I wasn't ready to do anything! Especially with her!" Heat floods my face and I look away. "Look, I don't wanna talk about it, ok? I just had a really eventful day-"

"-And night." Jonghyun adds.

"YA! YOU'RE STRESSING ME OUT!" I steam.

"Then just admit it!" 

I'm scared to tell him about what happened last night. I know exactly what he's gonna say. I told you so! I told you so! You like her, Hyung! 

Before I can I even speak, Mi-Sun comes out the room with a huge grin plastered on her face. She sees me and her smile grows even bigger.

"Annyeoung, Oppa." She beams.

Alright, that's the last straw! I'm so done with this girl!

I freak out on her. "STOP CALLING ME OPPA!! I CAN'T STAND IT! YOU'RE ANNOYING AND CAN'T DRESS! YOUR PERSONALITY , YOU BLOW UP ON EVERYBODY YOU KNOW , YOU TREAT HAE-RA LIKE CRAP AND YOU ACT LIKE A MAN! GOSH! I CAN'T STAND YOU! JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME, I HATE YOU!"

The room turns deadly quiet and everyone stares in my direction. I look at Mi-Sun and she's staring at me in disbelief. She catches my gaze then looks down at her shoes. 

Yeah, you better feel bad!

Mi-Sun looks around at everyone then back at the ground and a slight whimper leaves her. A tear manages to escape her eyes and I'm stunned.

Wait, wait, wait! You're not supposed to cry!

She quickly brushes the tear away and looks back up at me.

"I hate you too."

Then rushes out the front door. Hae-Ra runs after her but she's made it out the apartment before she could catch her. I look down in embarrassment as the guys shake their heads in disgust.

"What's wrong with you, Key!?" Onew yells.

"Ya! It's not my fault, she was bothering me! I had to say something!"

"You should have ignored her or kept your mouth shut." Minho snaps.

"Guys look-" I start but am interrupted by Taemin.

"You just made a girl cry. How can you be so mean, Hyung?"

This time I have nothing to say and don't look at them. They're all obviously mad with me. 

Great, just what I need! Mi-Sun is crying and the guys officially hate me! What else could go wrong!?

Hae-Ra comes in and stands in front of me with both hands on her hips.

'YA!' she yells.

I look up and her hand sweeps across my face.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"

Taemin comes over and holds her back as she yells and tries her best to attack me. 

Wwhat have I done? I didn't wanna get that mad but she just pushed me too far.

Hae-Ra responds as if she just read my thoughts. "MI-SUN NEVER MEANT TO PUSH YOU THAT FAR BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WENT TOO FAR! YOU KEEP MESSING WITH HER! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A JERK, KEY...and to think I looked up to you." 

With that, she walks away in disgust and leaves me alone with a throbbing cheek and 4 guys watching me in silence. I walk out of the living room and into Hae-Ra's room where I just sit on her bed and think about what I've done.

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

I take a seat in Uncle's restaurant and lay my head down on the counter top. Tears splash onto the marble surface and I sigh sadly. 

This day is officially the worst day of my life. I hate you, Key. I hope you're happy.

I hear a clink in front of me and look up at the bartender. She glares at me and pushes a shot of something in my face.

"Here, this one's on the house."

I nod up at her but she doesn't nod back. She's too uptight for that.

"Um, Miss...I don't drink. I'm only 17." I state.

She shrugs and pulls the shot away from me, "Suit yourself. I was just trying to help."

I feel bad and pull it back then down it with one gulp. She nods in respect then begins to walk off.

"Wait!" I yell.

She turns back and places a hand on her hip, "What?"

"Can I have more...and this time can you leave the bottle?"

Her eyebrows shoot up in surprise and she smirks in disbelief, "That's gonna cost ya, kid."

I empty out my purse and push the crumpled bills and coins to her. "Take it, I don't need it anyway."

She smiles this time and pulls the money off the counter. She comes back with a large bottle of Bacardi and a glass mug. 

"Cheers." she smiles.

I pour myself a full mug of Bacardi and nod, "Cheers."  I gulp down the strong drink and hold onto the table to steady myself as my vision starts to blur.

"This drink works fast..." I say. 

The bartender begins to split into two and smiles, "Just be careful. I'll be back to check on you, later." She leaves and I take a another sip of my drink. 

Forget you, Key. I don't need a man or a first kiss. I got me myself and I...and this bottle of Bacardi. Cheers to that!

 

Hae-Ra's POV.

I stand next to the front door with my cell phone in hand and feverishly re-dialing Mi-Sun's number. Each time I get her voicemail and leave a message.

"Mi-Sun! Please come home! It's been over 5 hours!! Where are you! Please, please come home! I'm worried about you!"

I hang up the phone and rest my back on the wall. Taemin comes over and looks at me with concern.

"She's not answering her phone..." I announce. "...and I have no clue where she could be. I'm so stupid!"

My hands fly up to my face as I slide down the wall and onto the carpet. Taemin sits next to me and takes my hands from my face.

"Don't blame yourself. This isn't your fault-"

"Yes it is, I should have never convinced her to let you guys stay. I mean, look where its gotten us! Mi-Sun's gone missing and I'm a wreck! This was a bad idea from the start."

I look at Taemin and can see that he's hurt by my words. I sigh and rub my throbbing temples. "Taemin Oppa, I never meant it like that. It's just that, everything is blowing out of proportions. I never meant for any of this to happen."

He looks at me and shakes his head, "It's not your fault so stop blaming yourself. If anything, Key is the one to be blamed. He kept messing with Mi-Sun and she couldn't' take it so she pushed him Unfortunately, she pushed him a little too far and he exploded on her. He does that to everyone so you shouldn't worry."

"Yeah but my best friend is out there somewhere, crying and upset! How can I not worry!?"

Taemin moves closer to me and pulls me into his arms. I'm so stunned by this action that I don't say a word. I just sit there and let him hug me. He looks down at me and smiles, "I'm here with you, so you don't have to worry." He rests his cheek on the top of my head and my heart beats even faster. The lyrics from 'Kiss me.' in the Drama Playful Kiss echo in my head as I snuggle deeper into his chest. 

 

 

 

 

This is heaven...

The sound of locks at the door causes Taemin to let go of me and we get up as the door slowly opens. 

Mi-Sun...she's here! I think to myself, but the person I see in front of me is far from Mi-Sun. I gasp and take a few steps back.

"Mi....Mi-Sun...is that you!? What happened to you!?"


-Musician

             Poor Mi-Sun...she's hurting...

                     I need ur opinion...who do you think is mentally stronger? Hae-Ra or Mi-Sun and why?

                                             I tried answering this question myself but couldn't quite get it...show ur answers in the comments section below plz!

                                                                                              I just wanna hear ur opinions :) Kamsa!!