C L U B B I N G

Our SHINee vacation!

 

Key's POV.

The base from the club can be heard from miles away! I don't recognize what songs playing but know that it's really good. 

"Man, what's up with this!" Onew pouts, "Why can't we go home? I'm tired and...and...where are the girls anyway!? Why aren't they here!?"

Jonghyun checks his watch, "It's almost 9, they said they'd be out soon. You know girls take long to change."

I sigh and shake my head, "Come on, let's just go inside."

"But you're gonna lose them." Onew points out.

I give him a look that says 'You really think I care?' then turn to enter the club. It's dark except for the flashing multi-colored lights and two bright lights that swoop around endlessly. I've never been to this club before. It's weird. There's 10 levels to this place and they all have different themes. So far, we've made it into the Pop section. Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend' plays and I instantly think of Mi-Sun. I remember walking in her room and this song was playing. It made me think of...
I lose my train of thought when a group of girls appear in front of me, smiling and giggling flirtatiously. Jonghyun pushes past me and rubs his hands together, "Don't wait up." He says then takes a step closer to them, "Ladies! Ladies! How you guys doing?"

I quickly pull him aside, "Yo, what are you doing!? We have to find Hae-Ra and Mi-Sun!"

Jonghyun pulls away from me and brushes off his jacket, "No, you have to go find Hae-Ra and Mi-Sun. I'm just here for the women."

"Jonghyun, are you done yet? We wanna talk to you..." One of the girls taunts and he smiles excitedly, "Gotta go! The ladies are callin'...I can't just leave em' hangin'!" He walks back to them and throws his arms around their shoulders. "Let's go!"

They laugh and disappear in the sea of dancing people. I turn to Onew and he frowns, "Come on, let's go find Mi-Sun."

We follow a group of people into another room where all the rooms are black with white hearts  painted on the walls.

Silver and Black hearts hang down from the ceiling on chains and the lights are a different color. I grab one of the hearts and find a clasp at the side, I open it to find a clock ticking soundlessly.

 

It's 9:15 already! I turn to Onew but end up face to face with a giant white and black horse head, kinda like the one I have... The music stops simultaneously and so does the dancing horse-guy.  I look for Onew and find him staring face to face with a Mime. His head slowly turns to me and he mouths the words 'Help Me'. I nod and try to walk over to him when suddenly the lights turn blood red and the music slows down into something scary...like Dubstep. The monster-Mime people circle around us in slow motion doing this weird bowing of the head and holding hands ritual. 

"Man, let's get outta here!" I yell and grab Onew. 

He stumbles a bit over the weirdos that grab onto our clothes and pull us back effortlessly. There's a ladder on the wall far from us and we run to it.

"HURRY UP AND GRAB THE LADDER! HURRY UP AND GRAB THE LADDER!" Onew persists.

"HOLD ON WILL YOU!" I shoot back then grab hold of the cold metal. Behind me, I hear a piercing scream and look back to see Onew being pulled right back into the sea of creepers. 

"HELP! AAAAAAH! PEGASUS IS TOUCHING ME! TELL HIM TO STOP! TELL HIM TO STOP!"

I freak out and quickly push them out of the way, grabbing Onew and one of those strange heart clocks on the way.We manage to get out of there and into a long and dark hallway where Onew pulls out a map of the club.

"WHAT! YOU HAD A MAP ALL THIS TIME AND YOU LET US GO THROUGH...WHATEVER THAT PLACE WAS!?" I shout.

He nods then jabs his finger at the exact place we were, "We were in a place called 'White Castle' it's for the Mimes and weirdos that like to creep people out. It says here that if you move once the music stops, they come after you and-"

"Oh! No wonder they were acting so weird! I moved towards you and they completely freaked out on us! They should name that room 'Simon Says'"

"More like 'Simon's Death Trap'." Onew scoffs. 

I laugh then take a look at his map, "Ok, where we headed next?"

"We're in a place named...GL?"

I snatch his map away from him and stare at it, "What the? GL? What does GL stand for?"

As if on queue, there's laughing and shouting in a room nearby. Onew and I look up at each other then race to the room's entrance. What we see ultimately shocks us especially me. Inside the room is a large amount of shirtless men in tight Daisy Duke shorts, pillow fighting and doing other unmentionable stuff...

[Vampires , classic]

'Oh gosh! Now I see why they call it GL! It's Gay Land!" 

"Um, we prefer to call it 'Guy Land' Kid!" A tall lengthy man steps up to us and puts a hand on his hip. He takes a glance in my direction and smiles, "How you doin', sweet stuff?" Then touches my chin. 

I begin to shake and look away, "Um, we're not here for...whatever reason you think we are...we're looking for a friend."

"I can be your friend." The man flirts then slides his hand up and down my back , "Hows about you buy me a drink and we can...talk...it out? Hmm?"

Onew steps in with a shaky finger and points in the guys face, "No! None of that stuff! We're looking for our friend! She's a girl not a guy! Have you seen her?"

The man almost looks like he doesn't want to answer but does, "Yeah, I haven't seen her."

I'm confused for a second and stand up straighter, "Wait, did you see her or not?"

"Well, it depends...what am I getting out of this?" He takes a step closer and his hand glides from my back to my within seconds. I flip out and push his hand away, "Ok, we'll pay you money-"

"Dude, did he just grab your ?" Onew smirks.

"Shut up-"

"Nah, I don't take money," the guys smirks, "...anything else? You know, we have rooms here and-"

"No, no, no! None of that! NONE OF THAT! We've gotta go so um...you take your little situation you got going on there, somewhere else, kay?" Onew grabs my arm and pulls me to the far exit. "Wow, I've never been hit on by a gay guy before! That was...weird..."