The Truth

Our SHINee vacation!

Mi-Sun"s POV.

I take a seat on the couch while SHINee roams the apartment. Key smiles at the kitchen and asks, "Who designed your kitchen? I love it." I smile a little and sit up, "Um, I did." His smile imediately fades then he turns to the counter, "Well, this cookie jar doesn't match so...you did a bad job." I jump to my feet and yell at him.

"Key, what is your problem!?"

Instantly we start arguing while the rest of the guys watch us. At the corner of my eye, I catch Onew nudge Minho then whisper something in his ear. They both burst out laughing and point at me. I turn to them, "What's so funny!" and they stop. Minho smirks, "You guys so like each other." I shake my head in outrage, "Eww! I would never like someone so rude and disrespectful! He's a jerk and dresses like a girl. I mean, which guy do you know knows so much about fashion!?" Their answers are imediate, "Calvin Klien." I open my mouth in protest but Key shushes me, "Mi-Sun, just stop. We all know you know nothing about fashion." He walks away in pleasure while thy boys try to hide their laughter. Hae-Ra stands behind me and pats my shoulder in mock sympathy, "Don't worry, Mi-Mi, you'll learn someday." I could almost kill her!

"Hey guys," she starts. "Let's play a game...a 'get to know each other game."

"I'll get the bottle!" He yells over his shoulder. Heads turn in confusion and Minho is finally the one to speak our concern.

"What bottle?"

Jonghyun's already emptying out a bottle of my favorite sparkling apple cidar into the sink. "We're playing 'Spin the Bottle'...right?" He asks nervously. I feel my anger bubbling up and bunch my hands into fists. My teeth clench together as I try not to explode, "No...we're not playing 'Spin the Bottle'... That was a gift you know...and you just..." I gulp in rage, "...poured out all of it."

Hae-Ra looks at me with concern filled eyes then, like a flash, I pounce. I charge towards Jonghyun but am pulled back by strong arms. I turn around and face Minho as he holds onto me.

"Let go of me, Minho!" I yell. "I'm gonna rip his throat out!"

I try again to rush Jonghyun but Minho holds onto me and pulls me back, "Calm down, -Monkey." I freeze and look up at Minho. His face is serious.

"What did you just call me!?"

His seriousness fades while confusion takes its place.

"Wait, your name is -Monkey right?"

"No!" I yell then pull away from him, "Who told you that?"

"Taemin did. He said that Hae-Ra said-"

I cut him off, "Hae-Ra said WHAT!? Where is she?"

She pops her snooty little head up and smiles, "Aneyounghaseyo!"

She thinks its funny! Its not funny!

SHINee laughs with her then everyone takes a seat on the floor.

Everyone except for me, and I intend on keeping it that way.

 

Key's POV.

This girl is ridiculoous! Not only is she wearing a ridiculous outfit but she keeps going off on everyone. She thinks she's so tough with her boyish haircut and ugly style! Ugh! I can't stand her. I tak a seat next to Jonghyun and wait for everyone to take theirs. We all sit, except for Taemin and the crazy physcho-path over there.

Wow, she thinks she's too good for us. Ha! In her dreams.

Jonghyun whips out the emptied bottle and Onew face palms himself. "You still brought it with you! Why?"

"Well it's already empty..."

Jonghyun slumps then spins the bottle in silence. It poitns to Mi-Sun. I laugh then clap dramatically, "Wow. You're not even playing yet the bottle points to you. Oh, I see, you can't seem to attract a man so inatimate objects are attracted to you!" I burst out laughing then stop once I notice that no one else is laughing with me. The're all staring at their hands or in Mi-sun's case, staring down in embaressment. Imediately I feel bad, "Mi-Sun, I didn't really mean that-"

"you're going down." She says darkly.

I'm so frightened I almost pee myself then I look up and see that she's smiling.

Oh, it was a joke! Ha ha ha...?

I nod, "I love a good challenge."

And the game begins.

"Alright!" Mi-Sun squeals, "Let's play confession!"

The guys 'Ooh' in awe and Jonghyun pops his head up.

"Alright, alright! Shut up guys! I have a question for you, Mi-Sunny!"

Mi-sun sits on the rug and nods for him to continue.

"Have you ever kissed anyone yet?"

Her facial expression goes from 'I love this game' to 'This is so stupd!'

"No way, nope. I'm not playing this game anymore."

Mi-Sun turns to get up but I stop her. "Don't be such a girl! Answer the question!"

For some reason Hae-Ra gasps and covers . Mi-Sun slowly turns around, "What did you just call me?" I tilt my head to the side in amusement, "I called you a girl..." She cracks her knuckles, neck and other places a girl shouldn't crack, then stares me down.

"I'm gonna make you eat those words." She takes in a deep breath then forces it out, "I've...never kissed anyone yet."

Jonghyun sits up fast, "Well that can change!" And with that he lunges at Mi-Sun. She moves swiftly and dodges him then pushes him away, "Get outta here, Jonghyun!" I smile and mentally high five myself. So she's never kissed anyone eh? Hehehe...