Just name it Lucifer!

Our SHINee vacation!

Mi-Sun's POV.

"Linda...please...whatever you do don't open that closet!"

"But I have to! Jake is in there! I have to save Jake!"

I shake my head at the dramatic crap that's playing on my TV. I toss a green M&M in my mouth and crunch on it in aggravation.

"Of course Linda's gonna open the closet. She's a freakin' idiot...like every girl on this planet who falls in love."

Linda slowly reaches a shaky hand towards the door while her mother bites her nails in anticipation.

"Go ahead, Linda." I say, "Open the stupid door. I hope you die."

The door finally opens and all music stops. It's dark at the door's entrance but Linda doesn't walk away. Instead, she peers in nervously. "Jake?" She calls, "Jake, are you in there?"

Everything gets ridiculously quiet. Even Linda's mother stops chewing off her nail beds to listen out of 'Jake'. Finally a faint voice calls out from the door's entrance, raspy and low.

"Linda..."

Linda beams as her lover's voice echoes through the empty hallway.

"Jake! Jake is that you!"

"Leave him alone." I warn.

"Help me..." the voice whispers.

Linda bounces on the balls of her feet, "It's him, mother! It's really him! I'm going after him!"

"NO!" Her idiot mother screams.

Before Linda has a chance to move a man in a dark mask appears holding a knife and plunges it deep in her chest. Her mother lets out a loud screech while the masked man pulls the knife free, letting Linda collapse to the ground.

"HA!" I scream, "That's what you get for falling in love!" I snatch up the remote and turn off the TV before I get too upset and throw it at the TV screen. I stand up and pull the snuggie from around me. I snatch up my phone and head to my room while the front door opens. I know it's Hae-Ra by the sound of her light footsteps. I don't say a word to her instead I put some music on. Ironically the first song to play is SHINee's 'Stand by me' which breeds a wave of new anger. My hand starts to shake as I recall the week we spent with them.

Onew's wackiness,

Minho's toughness,

Jonghyun's sweetness,

Taemin's love sickness

and Key's...

I look down as he slowly maneuvers his way into my mind.

Stand by me nal parabwajwoAjik sarangeul morujiman... the song plays.

I toss my phone on my bed then sit on my bed. "Yeah right. You never stood by me...so why should I?"

Hae-Ra steps through the door and stands there as I replay my relationship with Key. It was cute, it was so very cute. The way we used to argue, the way we'd meet up late at night.

"I should've screwed him..." I mumble, "I should've screwed his brains out..."

Hae-Ra gasps, "Mi-Sun! We do not talk like that in this house!"

I shrug, "Well it's true. He was only here for a short time, if I had known I would've-"

"Mi-Sun, I'm pregnant."

The words slip out of so fast that I'm confused for a second.

"Wait...what?" I ask.

She looks down at her shoes and a tear slowly slips down her cheek.

"I'm having a baby...I'm really having a baby."

My breathing stops and I stare at my broken best friend. She slides down to the ground and  I rush to her side and try to pull her up. She fiercely pushes me away then covers her face in shame.

"Hae-Ra, are you serious?" I ask nervously.

"Yes." Her muffled voice rings out. "I went to the Doctor today and that's what he said."

I rub her back slowly then rest my head against the wall, "And you're keeping it?"

"OF COURSE!" She picks her head up quickly then stares at me with tear filled eyes, "I have to. Oh Mi-Sun, what will my parents say? I mean they expect so much out of me already and look down on those girls that are 16 and pregnant-"

"-But you're 17." I point out.

She glowers at me and I put my hands up in defeat, "Sorry."

"What am I gonna do!? And Taemin, he doesn't know that it's his! He's gonna be a father!! OMO!" She stops short then stares into space, "...what if it ruins his career!? OH MY GOSH, MI-SUN, WHAT IF IT RUINS HIS CAREER!!!"

I smack Hae-Ra in the face then watch as she covers her cheek in shock, "Stop it, Hae-Ra! Stop it! Don't think like that-"

She quickly slaps me back then glares at me. I stare back then shake my head, "Hae-Ra, you're going overboard. Besides, you'll probably never see him again." I feel my mood slowly dampen as I say this. Hae-Ra shakes her head, "What am I gonna name it...I mean really!? I HAVE NO CLUE-"

"-Just name it Lucifer!" I yell.

She turns to me in shock, "Why?"

"Because of SHINee's evil appearance then disappearance then reappearance...then disappearance! It's torture! Lucifer, name it Lucifer!"

She sits back and smiles, "Lucifer huh?"

"Yeah." I say.

She laughs then stops abruptly. I look at her and take her hand in mine, "Hae-Ra, how did we get ourselves into this? I mean, 10 years ago we saw ourselves as successful, happy-go-lucky best friends living together in a posh apartment. We were supposed to be happy, you know?"

She nods. "But now..." she sighs, "we're months behind on rent, both our boyfriends are gone, some delusional rich bastard wants to marry you and I'm..." Her lip slightly trembles as she tries to say the word. "...pregnant."

I pull her close as she cries. This is not supposed to be happening...we were supposed to be...happy.

 

 

Unknown POV.

The guys are asleep which is good, now I can do what I wanna do. I hop out of the hotel's bed and into the living room. My coat is hung up on the coat rack near the the front door. A small blue envelope is tucked in deep and I pull it out then head back to the room. I tiptoe to make sure I don't wake up the guys and then in one swift move I toss a nearby lamp at the wall. It shatters, sending large chunks of porcelain and glass all over the room.

"YA!"

"WHAT THE HELL, MAN!"

"MY EYEEE!!!"

"We makin' pancakes now?"

Everyone turns to Mikey after his random comment. He sits up then looks around frantically, "...I mean...WHAT THE HELL!"

I shrug off their comments and rip open the letter then hand it to Mikey to pass around. 

"What is this?" He asks while handing it to the next guy.

"We start practice in the morning."


-Musician

Kk! So I was updating my new fic Falling for you and G Dragon was supposed to 'twerk' for this girl. I searched for sum gifs of guys twerkin' and I came up with this ------->>>

 

HAHAHAHA XD! (oh n if there are any errors sorry! I was rushing!!!)