So it's like that?

Our SHINee vacation!

Onew's POV.

"Key, what are you doing?" I ask as I sit next to him. He's hunched over a phone that's obviously not his, scrolling through paragraphs and photographs of a really nice wedding hall.

"You're looking at Chad and Mi-Sun's wedding plans again? How many times are you going to-"

"-At least a million more times until I figure out how to stop it."

Key taps a long paragraph of small print and it instantly zooms in.

It reads: - KWON COwill be funding RICHARDS INC. approximately $714,000,000,000 to be used to pay off their increasing debt with 24 major banks in Korea and 14 major banks in America. 

"What?" Key breathes. 

The marriage expenses will be paid by KWON CO. which includes: transportation, clothing, decor, wedding hall, etc. New company CEO will be Travis Richards of RICHARDS INC. in the new combined company-

Suddenly, the screen goes black then a video call comes into view from an unknown ID. I stretch my hand over to press the Ignore button but accidently press Answer. 

"Look what you've done!" key yells. "Turn it off! Turn it off!"

"I'm trying, hold on!" I yell back. 

I push the End button and we sit back in silence, "That was close." I sigh.

"No kidding, someone could have heard us and figured out that we have Chad's phone."

"How come you never gave it back?" I ask.

Key is silent for a minute then looks up at me and sighs, "I wanted him to suffer without it."

"It's just a phone." I retort.

"Yeah, but this phone has some serious information on it that can ruin his life! We have to keep it...for Mi-Sun's sake."

We? Whose we? You're the one that stole the phone, besides, I never wanted to get involved with any of this.

"Anyhow, did you read that!?" Key sits up.

"Yeah but I couldn't understand what it meant." I scratch my head as Key puts the phone aside.

"This means that Chad's not marrying Mi-Sun for love."

"He's not?"

"No. It's a business marriage. They get married so that Chad's company can get all the money and take over Mi-Sun's business."

"What? Really?" I gasp.

"Keep up with me, Onew. Chad wants to run Mi-Sun's father's company into the-"

In comes Jonghyun smiling and stomping as he walks, "Morning, guys."

"Morning." We say together.

"We'll continue this later." Key whispers then heads out of the living room.

 

Jonghyun's POV.

I'm gonna be 100% honest right now, I'm actually gonna miss Mi-Sun and Hae-Ra. I mean, we got to spend a week and some change with them. 5 guys and 2 girls...I wonder why we're still here though. I mean, how can they be so brave about it? They walk around and talk like it's nothing even though someone (like Taemin...EXACTLY TAEMIN) could have some kinda hormonal rage and one of them! That already happened though...oh well, too late. To think, Taemin being the first out of all 5 of us to sleep with a girl...I gotta step my game up!

"Jonghyun, stop staring into space, honey. You look ridiculous."

Mrs. Kwon places a plate of waffles in front of me then wipes her hands on her dirty apron.

Ha! My first victim! Let's see if she can resist the magic that is Jonghyun.

I shake my hair a bit then turn to her, "Hey, Mrs. Kwon, do you-"

Suddenly my nerves get the best of me and I choke. Come on, Jonghyun! You got this! Say something!!

"Do I what?" She turns around and smiles brightly.

SPEAK, MAN!! SAY SOMETHING AT LEAST!!!

"Uh...can...can I sing for you?" I stutter. "Ling ding dong...ling ding dong...uh...yeah...I'll just stop now."

Next time, I shouldn't say anything...

I mentally face palm myself as she shakes her head then places her palm to my forehead, "Are you sick, Jonghyun? You're turning red."

"I'm good! I'm good!" I assure her, "These pancakes look very good, Mrs. Kwon..."

She stares at me in confusion then pats my shoulder in sympathy, "They're waffles, dear."

"Omma, you didn't leave yet? Why are you still here?" In comes Mi-Sun, yawning and stretching tiredly. "Aren't you going-"

"Mi-Mi, we need to talk."

Uh-oh, this better not be what I think this is. She can't find out about the wedding or else she'll probably kill all of us since we didn't tell her.

"About what?" Mi-Sun takes a sip of of her mother's coffee and waves to me, "Annyeoung! What do we need to talk about, mom?"

"Well, since you're getting m-"

"I LOST MY MIND! Noreul choeummannasseultte. No hanappego modeungoseun Get in slow motion..." I begin to sing Exo K's What is Love in order to distract them and it works. They stop conversing then turn to me in confusion. Mrs. Kwon smiles and claps to the beat.

Good, they're not thinking about the whole argument.Mmaybe I can-

"MEIL GEUDEWA!"

My thoughts are interrupted when Onew comes up from behind me and decides to join me. We begin serenading the Kwon women until Key comes out of the bathroom and joins us, followed by Taemin. It's pretty good until we reach the end and Key tries to do the 'My bay, bay, baby, baby, baby!' part causing his voice to crack. 

"Wow Key, way to screw it up." Onew laughs.

"Shut up! You act like your voice has never cracked before!"

"Yeah, but not as bad." Taemin chimes in. "You sound like a dying goose, Hyung."

The room erupts into laughter when suddenly the glass doors leading to the apartment's deck slides open and out steps Minho. He's laughing and holding onto something small...about Hae-Ra's size.

"Hahaha, yeah but that's just how it is," Minho beams, "they like us cause we're talented and look good...mostly me though."

"Nah, see I never said all of that." Hae-Ra laughs. "You're just taking it to a whole different level."

"Ahem!" Onew clears his throat making them jump, "What's up guys?"

Hae-Ra smiles then shakes her head, "Guys, I had fun last night-"

"-And where were you last night?" Taemin asks firmly.

"Aw snap! It's bout' to go down!" Mi-Sun whispers.

Minho puts his hands up in defeat and takes a step towards us, "Don't worry, why you worrying? We didn't do anything last night. She came out onto the deck and refused to go back inside so we stayed out there all night." He smirks once he sees Taemin's reddening face.

"I took good care of her, Tae. Right, Hae-Ra?" Minho glares at Taemin as he says this causing Taemin to lunge at him. Key and I act quickly, holding him back with our outstretched arms. 

"Minho, you piece of-" Taemin starts.

"Calm down, Taemin!" Key shouts.

Minho laughs until a rolled up newspaper hits the back of his head and we all stop suddenly.

"That's enough." Hae-Ra firmly states. "No more fighting or else I'm gonna use this again." She holds up the newspaper as a weapon and glares at all of us.

"How bout' we talk it out?" I suggest.

Hae-Ra comes over and smacks me with the rolled up newspaper, "How bout' no?"

I rub my burning cheek in aggravation then turn to Taemin, "Taemin, get your girl."

He grabs an empty Poland Spring bottle and holds it up in front of him, "Confession anyone?"

"Nah! No more confession!"

"Aw man, what?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Again?"

"Wae!?!?"

"Shut up, Taemin!"

A mixture of objections fill the room once he says this. 

"How about we go on a picnic in order to discuss this?" Mi-Sun's mom suggests.

"GO HOME, MOM!" Mi-Sun protests. "I mean, you should be home now, why are you here!? What do you want!?"

"Watch your mouth, young lady!" She snaps back.

Instantly they break out arguing, which leads to Taemin and Minho arguing then Key snatches the newspaper-light saber thingy away from Hae-Ra and whacks her on the head which creates another predicament. Everyone argues except for me and Onew. I quickly break it up and move everyone to the couch. 

"How about we go and have a talk like I said?" 

I turn to Hae-Ra then back to everyone else.

"Alright, Mi-Sun, what's going on with you? Why are you so angry?"

"Ugh, this is so stupid! Who are you supposed to be, Doctor Phil!?"

I shrug, "If I have to be then so be it."

"Fine, I'm mad because my mom won't leave and this is your last day here! We can't get to spend time with you guys in peace!"

"Oh please." He mother laughs, "I only came here to congratulate my baby! Your father and I are so proud of you and-"

"You see! There she goes again!" Mi-Sun points, "I never know what she's talking about! Mom, what are you talking about!?"

Mrs. Kwon opens to respond but Key quickly cuts her off, "Minho, what were you and Hae-Ra doing last night?"

They both look up in embarrassment then Minho speaks up, "We talked."

"That's it?" Onew asks.

"Yeah." He nods, "I'm not like some people that sneak behind their friend's backs and steal away their woman..." He glowers at Taemin then sighs, "...we talked and I forgave her then we fell asleep. That's all."

"You sure you didn't sleep together?" I ask.

A knock at the door has us all jumping but something weird happens. The door opens and in comes Chad with a huge grin on his face, "Mi-Mi, baby! You missed me?" 

 

Key's POV.

I stand up and walk to the door, pushing the bastard into the hall as I go. We stand there in silence then the bastard speaks.

"So I finally figured out who you guys are."

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snap. "You don't just come into Mi-Sun's apartment like that! That's breaking and entering-"

"-Give me back my phone...Key."

I grimace at his harshness then slowly shake my head, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You know what the hell I'm talking about! I tried to video chat my phone in order to see where it was and who had it. The screen was black but I heard voices, yours in particular."

I ball my fists, ready to beat the crap out of this guy but he keeps on talking.

"I traced the call all the way to this apartment which, by the way, has some serious overdue payments (and was said to be empty a long time ago). I walked in, remembering how familiar this place looked then it hit me. This is Mi-Sun's apartment. The last time I was here, she'd given me her address and never told me about her serious money problems.The internet shows everything, you know?"

"So what does this have to do with me?"

Whoa...I never knew Mi-Sun was having money problems! No wonder she was so desperate to get a job! She needed money. Why didn't she tell me?

"I need you to give me my phone then I want you to get the hell out of here before 8 pm."

"And what'll happen at 8 pm?" I snap.

"Your precious fans will know that you're a thief and ultimately throw you in jail which will end your career with SHINee and your stupid relationship with my Mi-Sun."

I stand there for a second, feeling fear course through my body, no SHINee? No Mi-Sun? Then an idea pops into my head.

"What if I don't? What if I report you to the police saying that you've broken into an innocent woman's apartment and threatened me? What about that, Chad?"

"Your little friend would be arrested for by the 3rd degree."

"WHAT!?" I yell, "You can't do that!"

My mind instantly flashes on Taemin and I shake my head, why did he have to sleep with Hae-Ra! Why! Ugh, this is so stupid!

"You have no proof." I spit.

The bastard holds up a CD and smiles, "This is one of many, my good man."

I snatch it out of his hand then glare at him in disgust, "You're a sick man."

"It's business, you gotta do...what you gotta do."

He turns to leave and I stand there with the CD in my hand steaming with rage.

"Oh!" Chad spins around and smirks, "Tell Mi-Mi to pick out a real nice wedding dress...I like a lady all in white." He laughs then enters the elevator.

That's it! I run down the hall and to the closing elevator. It closes right as I get there, leaving the bastard's laughter to echo through the empty corridor.

"I'll KILL YOU!" I scream, pounding my fist against the metal doors.

Footsteps sound behind me and in comes the rest of SHINee and the girls.

"KEY, ARE YOU OKAY!?"

They pelt me with questions but I don't say a word. I hold up the CD then walk away in shame.

It's only 10 am, we still have time to figure something out...hopefully.

"Key, what's going on?" Mi-Sun asks.

I turn around and shake my head, "Come, I have a plan. That bastard's not gettin' away that easy."


-Musician

                    Lol, this took me A LONG TIME TO WRITE but now it's done. Just to clearify...it's boutta go down haha.