Success

Our SHINee vacation!

Mi-Sun's POV.

"Man, I hate this!" I pout. "What if he thinks this is completely stupid and hates me forever? What if he doesn't wanna talk to me anymore?"

"Oh Hun, don't you even worry! He's gonna love you, you know why?"

I shake my head then look up at the tall lanky man standing in front of me.

"No, why?"

"Because you're beautiful and he likes you...who is this by the way?"

I sigh, "It's Key, from-"

"-SHINee."

I nod, "How did you know?"

"Hun, everyone knows who SHINee is...I only listen to them for Minho..."

Whoa, T.M.I! I smile and nod just to hide the fact that I'm creeped out beyond belief.

"I love how muscular his abs are and how huge his lips are, I mean have you seen them! Ugh, he looks right! And don't get me started on his muscular thighs-"

"-Ok, ok! I get it. You like Minho."

"So very much..." the guy sighs.

"Calm down, you're getting a little too excited..." I say then look behind the large blue curtain. There in the sea of people is Key. He's walking through the doors now and looking around. Probably for me! Oh my gosh, what am I gonna do! He's gonna hate this!

"Don't worry, girl!" My new best friend says, "go rock his world! Show him whose boss!"

I nod and exhale slowly. "Neh, I got this."

"You bet! And make sure you get me an autograph from Minho!"

I make my way onto the stage and he calls after me,"Tell him 2min will never last!"

 

Key's POV.

As I step through the door, I see Mi-Sun standing on stage with a MIC in her hand. The dance floor starts to clear a path for me to walk to the stage, which I do. I walk up to the stage and shake my head in disbelief, "Mi-Sun, what are you wearing?"

She frowns, "Look, I don't need you to-"

"-No, I mean...you look beautiful."

She smiles and blushes, "Neh...look I wanted to tell you that I made a mistake. Chad doesn't-"

"Just shut up and do the song!" Some random guy yells from the crowd and the music starts. It's 'Heaven.' by Ailee.

The way Mi-Sun smiles and looks at me as she sings makes me feel good inside. Wow, I never knew she could sing...I never knew Mi-Sun was so talented. I love it!
It's then and there that I realize something, I can't be without Mi-Sun. She's important to me, I like her...I wanna be with her. As the song finishes she puts down the MIC and is greeted by a standing ovation from the crowd. Some guy notices me watching Mi-Sun and nudges me, "Go get her. She's waiting." He shoves me towards the stage steps and I climb up all three. I stand up on the stage and approach Mi-Sun from behind. I hug her and kiss the top of her head, "That was amazing. You...were amazing."

She spins around and beams, "You really think so?"

I nod, "Yeah, I do."  With that, I lean down and press my lips to hers. 

Mi-Sun Kwon, the girl I can't get away from...