THE PLAN.

Our SHINee vacation!

Minho's POV.

So we all get home and I find myself attached to the couch. I feel exhausted both physically and mentally. After the interview, Key disappeared saying he wanted to "Take a walk." I knew where he was going even before he opened his mouth. 

"Ya!" Onew says, "When's Key coming back? I want some food!"

"Think with your brain and not your stomach for once." Jonghyun snaps. "Alright, that interview went a million times worse than I thought it would. I mean, Taemin's breakdown, Key's disappearance, Minho's..." He trails off once he sees my face.

"Minho's what?" I ask intrigued.

"Neediness." He finishes, "Minho's neediness." 

I sigh then turn around fully, "Dude, how am I needy-"

"-I'm back!" Key bursts through the door holding a cup of coffee. "You guys missed me?"

No one answers, in fact, we all seem to turn away once he says this. I hear footsteps behind me then hot breathing on my neck, "Ya, Minho."

I don't answer. I'm too bothered by his words earlier this morning. The way he spat each individual word at me like I was nothing. Like he hated me.

"You not talking to me now?" He sighs. He steps around the couch then takes a seat next to me. His eyes bore into my side for a while, begging for my attention until I finally decide to give it to him.

"What?" I ask.

"I need you to tell me about it." He whispers slightly.

"About what?" I ask blankly.

Key sits there for a long time watching me while I watch him back. The anger in his eyes is fierce but slowly melt away once he places his hand over mine, "The plan, Minho. Tell me about the plan."

 

Taemin's POV.

"Minho and I...had a secret thing going on." I sigh. 

Hae-Ra's eyes turn painfully watery and sad. I hate that she's so upset about this but she begged me to tell her. I wanna stop but... "Can I stop now?" I plea.

"No!" She snaps, "Continue, I wanna know what happened."

I shrug my shoulders slightly then wipe away a stray tear from her cheek, "The whole 2min moment stuff was actually true. I was...attracted to Minho in many ways I shouldn't have. We went out secretly and it was nice but then I met you and everything changed."

"Wait," Hae-Ra rewinds, "so you guys were a couple while you were here? You were together?"

"Um..." How do I say this without killing her completely, "...yes and no... We had decided to take a break for a while since things were getting..." I choose my words wisely, "...kind of...heated."

She gasps in utter shock, "You guys..." She moves her hands in ways I don't understand. I shake my head slowly and place my hand on her shoulder, "I...don't understand, Hae-Ra."

She nods then tries again with strange hand motions that I don't understand. "Did you guys..."

"Hae-Ra, just ask me." I snap a little too harsh for the moment.

"DID YOU GUYS HAVE !?" She fumes. Her face matches my face right now, red, embarrassed and somewhat surprised. I had no idea that she would ask me a question like that. I have to answer quickly, I think to myself. Just tell her, Taemin. I sigh deeply then open my mouth, "No, that's kinda why we took a break."

She stares at me for a long time, tears pouring down her cheeks and onto the leather couch. Her lips tremble slightly and so do her hands as she slowly brings them up to her face. I quickly reach out to grab them away from her face and stare her deeply in the eyes, "Hae-Ra, look at me. Why are you crying? I told you everything. I know it's hard but I'm sorry. I never wanted you to find out, not like this anyway."

She nods her head then meets my gaze, "I-I know." She stutters, "It's just...I've always been a huge fan of 2min and now I know it's real!"

I don't know how to respond to her outburst. My mouth goes bone dry as I try to figure out what to say to her. "I'm so sorry." I say.

"No!" She pushes her hands away from me then looks me dead in the eye, "...I can't believe this! 2min's actually real..."

Still no words to say.

"...I GOT 2MIN TO BREAKUP OVER ME! OH MY FREAKIN' GOODNESS!" She hops up out of the couch and jumps up and down happily. 

"What?" I ask.

"I know this is selfish but you guys were so cute together and now...I have you! Oh my gosh, I have Lee Taemin!" Her obsessive fan-girling is both confusing me and exciting. "So, you're not upset about our past?"

"Are you kidding me!? She squeals, "I found it sooo cute! It's still cute to me now! You know what," She gasps, "if Minho says yes, we could all have a !"

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! We're not going that far!" I stand, "So, we're good?"

She wraps her arms around my shoulder, kisses me tenderly and smiles, "I was never mad at you."

The sound of happiness fills her voice sending warmth throughout my body. "I like it when you're happy." I breathe in the sweet vanilla scent of her skin and kiss her cheek gently, "Stay happy for me, ok?"

She giggles then pushes a strand of hair from my face, "Of course." Then leans in closer to my ear, "We have a plan, Taemin. We're gonna mess up Chad's wedding scandal, you in?"

I chuckle, "Sounds like you're inviting me in on a drug bust. I'm in."

She nods then claps her hands once, "Good, cause it starts today!"

 

Key's POV.

So, Minho clues me in on the most ridiculous 'plan' I've ever heard! He says it's brilliant but I think it's very stupid. I mean, Mi-Sun doesn't even know how to explain what's going on to me nonetheless other people. 

"Minho, this idea is stupid!" I cry out in annoyance. "All she wants to do is-"

"-Shhh!" Onew snaps, "My show's on!"

I turn around to face him and growl, "You've watched this about a million times! Damon should've gotten bitten by a wolf from the start. Besides, all of them are gay anyway!"

Onew gasps and clutches the remote to his chest, "You take that back!"

I shake my head mischievously, "No, you know it's true! They're constantly forcing each other up against the wall and staring into each other's eyes! It's disgusting!"

"Sounds like a Jongkey photo shoot." Minho mumbles.

"HEY!" Jonghyun and I yell simultaneously.

"It is nothing like that." Jonghyun corrects. 

"Ugh, whatever. Just stop hating on The Vampire Diaries. Oh, and when they stare into one anothers eyes, it's called compelling." Onew snaps then presses play.

I turn back to Minho and sigh, "You sure it's gonna work? I mean, getting all those people to-"

"-It's gonna work, Key!" Minho snaps, "Just...stop overreacting and let it happen the way it's supposed to happen."

I nod slightly then head into my room, clutching the piece of paper Minho used to draft the plan. So far, only a few things have been eliminated off the list meaning, we have a long way to go.

 

Unknown POV.

"Turn down the T.V for a sec! Turn it down, man!" I yell.

The guys turn to me and frown grimly, "We're in the middle of Madden! Are you serious right now!?"

"Yeah, my phone's ringing!" I snap, "I have to answer this!"

"Man, talk to your girlfriend somewhere else!" The main idiot shouts.

I look at the screen and smile, "I was wonderin' when you'd call." Then storm towards the TV, shutting it off while DJ gets ready to make a touchdown.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN'!?" He yells, "I WAS BOUTTA-"

"-Hello?" I answer quickly.

There's static on the other line then a familiar voice emerges, "Hey, kid!"

The entire loft explodes in noise as the guys remember the familiar voice.

"Yo, put it on speaker!" They yell.

I press speaker and talk back, "What up? Haven't heard from you in a minute."

There's a stressed laugh then she comes back on, "Mianhae, guys."

"Hey!" DJ trots over, "Don't be talkin' that Korean-foolishness! We in America. We speak the Eng-lish!" He laughs.

"DJ!" the voice laughs, "I miss you!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He grins.

The guys race over and listen intently now.

"I miss you all!" She says.

"Then come back to Brooklyn." I say. "You know you miss it here."

She laughs, "Tell you what,"

I nod even though she can;t see it, "Shoot."

"I'll come back to visit you guys only if you come visit me."

The guys roar in excitement but quickly quiet down once I raise my hand, "Yeah? And why should we do that?" I ask slyly.

There's a long pause then she comes back to the phone, "Because...I'm getting married in a few."

"OOOOOOOOH!!" The guys explode. They jump up and down like they just heard the craziest thing in the world.

"Calm down, y'all! Calm down!" I push Mikey back into the couch then look back at the phone, "To who?"

"This jerk I told you about? Remember?"

I nod, "Oh, that dude. Alright, we'll pay you a little visit only if you get us into one of them auditions down there."

DJ quickly presses his hand to the receiver and stares up at me in disbelief, "What? Man, I don't wanna perform down there! Its far as hell! We in Brooklyn, man! Stay in Brooklyn!"

"They got some fine Korean girls down there, though." Mikey sits up.

"True, true." We all agree.

"So what's it gonna be?" I ask DJ, "You in or you out?"

He weighs the odds in his head then smiles, "Yeah, I'm in. But only for the women!"

The guys cheer in excitement, confirming that we're now on a one way trip down to Korea.

"Alright, Mi-Mi, we'll see you in a couple days." I say.

She laughs then comes back on the line, "Ok, love you guys!"

"WE LOVE YOU TOO!" We say simultaneously. As soon as I hang up, He-Row  comes over to me with Dizzy by his side and frowns, "But...I don't know nothin' bout no dang Korea!"

I sigh in annoyance. Black people...so ignorant.

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

I toss my phone on the table and and smile, "Good. So, everything's set."

"What's set?" Chad asks taking a sip of his coffee. I shake my head and giggle to myself. Part 2 of the plan is done.

 


-Musician

                           So, I'mma be really honest with you guys right now. This chapter was supposed to tell you what the plan was but I decided to be a good author and let you keep guessing lol. But I can tell you one thing, weddings are ALWAYS memorable. And who are these mysterious Brooklyn boys that talked to Mi-Sun?