*My letter to you.*

Our SHINee vacation!

-Musician

Guys, I am SO sorry I couldn't update. I was over my Dad's house for a while plus he had no computer so I had to wait until I got home. :( 
I actually LOVE this chapter. It's so sweet and it made me cry. Hope you guys enjoy it.


Mi-Sun's POV.

It's 11:55 and I'm anxious to read the note. I've been taking care of Hae-Ra while she cries and throws up some more. I know she desperately misses Taemin but what for? I mean he'll be back soon. They have work to do, yes, but love always find its way back. Besides, they'll be in Seoul so that makes it much more reassuring. It finally hits me that these words I'm saying aren't really being spoken, I'm thinking them to myself. In fact, I'm repeating them so much that I feel like if I forget them, I'll slip into something unknown. Something that's hurting Hae-Ra so terribly. She pushes a strand of hair behind her ear as she heaves into the toilet once more.

"Mi-Sun, this is terrible! They're gone! I can't believe they're..." she ducks her head into the toilet and wretches. I stand by with a mug of hot tea, a towel and my hand lightly rubbing her back. She finishes then flushes the mess down, "I don't even know what I'm gonna do. I need Taemin! I mean-"

"-Hae-Ra, you weren't feeling good earlier this morning, right?"

She nods, "Yeah, maybe I'm catching something."

I nod, "Maybe..."

11:59. The clock finally decides to tick a bit faster in my favor. Finally! I beam silently, I can read this! I drop everything and head into the living room. The letter opens easily and there I take out a small diamond necklace and a sheet of paper.

12:01. Time to read.

 

Key's POV.

We board the bus slowly and I take one last look at Seoul before entering our 6 month tour in the U.S... We all sit as far apart as we can just to take in the night's bitter ending. I recall my words to Mi-Sun and frown, I wish I'd had more time. She deserves to know what's going on...why we're leaving so abruptly. The bus roars to life but I can barely hear it. I'm too busy thinking about Mi-Sun. The memory of placing the paper in her hand and giving her instructions on when to open it come back to me as I check my watch. It's 12:01. She's probably reading it right now... The words rewrite themselves in my head as I think about them:


Mi-Sun,

Right now, you're probably wondering why I've been acting so weird towards you. To be honest, I've been trying to hide the fact that after tonight, I won't be able to see you for 6 months. We're going on tour in the U.S. which means we'll be a million miles away from each other. But don't worry, I'll be fine. You know I know how to take care of myself. I'll look after Taemin for Hae-Ra and keep Minho from hurting him further. Now, I know what you're thinking. You're probably saying to yourself that you'll wait for me, that you'll be faithful until the 6 months are up but I'm here to tell you that you don't have to do that. I won't be seeing you anymore. We had a good run but now I feel like we should give it up. Love can only last so long, you know? Remember the time we first kissed? I think I just about died that day. It was one of the most memorable moments of my life. Us finally becoming something more than enemies, something more than friends. It felt so good to hold you, to kiss you, to feel like I've been completed. You complete me, Mi-Sun. You're the one thing that I've been searching for all my life. Someone that understands me completely and loves me for who I am. You're like my guardian angel. You watch over me and keep me grounded when I feel like floating away. I want to be there with you right now telling you this in person or better yet showing you. It's not the first time I've thought about it, us crossing the boarder between 'couple' and 'lovers'. It sounds corny, I know, but imagine how I feel having to wake up everyday at your place having to watch you walk around me without being able to touch you. It killed me. It still does. There are so many things unsaid, so many things we haven't done. But we have to go our separate ways now. You have to get married and I have to perform. It was fun while it lasted but we both knew this was coming. I love you, Mi-Sun and I want to thank you for giving me something more than a summer romance, a second shot at love. You changed SHINee too. We're all so much closer than we've ever been. I thank you for that as well. I hope you have a good life and eventually get to pay off your apartment's debt. Chad's lucky to have you but if everything doesn't go as planned, I'm giving you this necklace to pawn. I was supposed to give it to you as a gift tonight to show you how much I care about you  but unfortunately, we had to leave. Be good, say hi to Hae-Ra for me and...I love you.

                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                          -Key.


The bus lurches forward and I take in a deep breath. My head falls backward onto the seat as the pain sets in. I'm gonna miss her...I gonna miss her so badly.

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

The note slowly slips out of my grip as I sit there in stunned silence. 

Tour? They're going on tour? 

My cheeks feel unbearably hot as the news slowly sinks in. 

Key's gone...we're done...forever...

A loud roaring fills my ears as if I'm standing right underneath Niagra Falls. The weight of his words pull me down like the water would. I feel like dying all of a sudden, like all the life has been out of me. I can't seem to find the right words to say since my mind has gone completely blank.

Gone...

 A tear trails its way down my cheek leading the way for more tears until my vision is completely blurred. I crumple to the floor, heaving in and out as a sharp pain stabs me repeatedly. It's all over...they're never coming back...ever...