Boy is she something...

Our SHINee vacation!

Key's POV.

A beautiful and glowing Mi-Sun brushes off her red dress and smiles uncertainly.

"Does it look ok?"

I nod, not daring to say exactly what I'm thinking. But the look on Mi-Sun's face tells me otherwise.

"Don't just nod, tell me how I look!"

I shrug and try my best to articulate myself.

"Um, you look bucks a million."

She stops and stares in confusion. "What?"

"No, no, no! I meant, you look um, in that way...um...very...um..." I choke on my words so much that Minho has to step in and shut me up.

"He thinks you look hot."

WHAT! NO I DON'T I NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT! MINHO I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

Mi-Sun smiles and slightly turns pink, "Thanks...I guess..."

Minho nods and thumps my back, "No problem."

I could just kill him!

Hae-Ra grabs onto Mi-Sun's hand and pulls her aside while the guys stop what they're doing and turn to me.

"You ok?" Jonghyun asks.

"I'm fine. Why?"

"You looked like you were dying or something!" Onew chimes in. "Do you need some water?"

I shake my head no but they still insist, "Um, I think you do." Taemin smirks then walks away.

"GUYS I'M OK! I DON'T NEED ANY WATER-"

"- Hey, let's take some pictures!" Hae-Ra interrupts and my entire being dies again.

Pictures! Why do we have to take pictures now!

Hae-Ra grabs the pillow to my left and waits as Mi-Sun takes a seat next to me. As she sits, I'm engulfed in the scent of Vanilla, sweet and soft...like her skin.
She fixes her hair then stops and turns to me, "You should be looking at the camera, not me."

The guys snicker in response and I quickly turn forward.
Hae-Ra holds the camera a few feet away and smiles, "Alright! Picture time! Everybody say 'Cheese!"

"Cheese!" They scream but I don't. I can't move a muscle and Mi-Sun takes note of this.

"Ya, smile. Come on." She lightly urges.
I smile at the sight of her angelic face and Hae-Ra takes the picture.

"HEY! I WASN"T READY YET!" I yell in protest.

She laughs and shakes her head, "Oh you were ready alright..."

I stand up in outrage and try to get to Hae-Ra's room but Mi-Sun gets up and blocks my way.

"Key, just take the picture. It's not that serious!"

"Yeah,!" Taemin chimes in, "Since when are you afraid of a picture!?"

Since it had Mi-Sun in it...
I erase my head of all thoughts and take my seat again. This time, the guys leave, making it ten times more awkward for me.
Mi-Sun sits closer to me but I scoot away.

"Ya...w-what are you doing?" I ask.

She grabs my arm and pulls me back, "Sit closer! You're gonna get cut out of the picture!"

"That's what I'm aiming for!"

We argue and push/pull one another while Hae-Ra snaps countless amounts of pictures. At one point, Mi-Sun gets mad and yanks me close to her. I stop and look up. Just as I'm about to protest, I notice that we're face to face. Close, a little too close for my liking. Normally, I don't like close contact like this but tonight I make an exception. I study her face, her eyes, her nose and smile a little.She smiles back and looks me in the eyes.

Are we having...a moment?

She slowly leans in and so do I. Everything around us starts to blur until something snaps me back into reality.

"Leave her alone, she can take a picture  by herself! She doesn't need you to hold the camera while standing behind her!"

"Back off, ok? You don't own Hae-Ra!"

It's Taemin and Minho arguing...over Hae-Ra that is.

We snap out of our trance like state and look at the guys. They're watching Minho and Taemin get into each others faces.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's going on!" I yell.

"-I never said I owned her! You're just mad cause your stupid eggs burned!"

"Well if you had never turned up the heat-"

"Do you wanna see me turn up the heat!?"

I quickly step in between them, "Stop it! What's gotten into you guys?"
They just stand there and glare at each other while Hae-Ra slowly sneaks away to Mi-Sun's side. Minho is the first to turn away and get back on the computer. Taemin sits next to Onew and Jong as the silence settles in. Onew turns to Taemin and shakes his head, "Taemin, Taemin, Taemin...green in not your color." 
Jonghyun nods in agreement and so do I.

I've never seen him so mad before.

Mi-Sun gets up and pulls down her dress.

"Well, I gotta go. I'll see you guys later."

I take the initiative to walk her to the door and stand with her in the hall.

"Um, Mi-Sun, I just wanted to say...you look good and I hope your interview goes well."

She smiles then does something I'm not expecting. She leans in and kisses me on the cheek.

"Thanks."

She walks away and I'm left there with lip gloss on my cheek and a smile on my face.
I walk back into the apartment and the guys notice right away.

"Hey, guys." I say nervously.

They smile and the questions start coming.

"What just happened?"

"Did you take her first kiss?"

"Did you guys make out?"

"Is she gone?"

"Tell her to come back! I wanna see this!"

I smile and shake my head. "I don't kiss...and tell."