Wedding Bells.

Our SHINee vacation!

                                                                                   

 

Chad's POV.

I walk into the building and smile. "Finally, the day I've been waiting for is finally here." I lean over to smell a vase full of red and white roses then turn to the wedding planner. "These flowers smell good...but they look too dry. Water them. Now" She nods and exits the hall with the vase of flowers.

I take a peek through a crack in the door and see Mi-Sun standing in front of a mirror waving her dress in front of her. She likes it, I can tell. Hae-Ra is seen sitting on a stool behind her munching on what looks like a hot dog with everything on it. A dollop of peanut butter sits in the middle of the hot dog which she attacks fiercely. I scrunch nose at the sight and wait patiently as they talk.

"Hae-Ra, I don't think I can go through with this. I mean, my parents are here expecting a perfect wedding with me marrying the perfect guy. They're not gonna see all that! It's gonna be so stupid-"

"-Hey, hey, hey." Hae-Ra scolds. "Stop it. This wedding is going to be perfect trust me."

I nod in approval at her words of wisdom then whistle away. I reach in my pocket to get my phone but realize that it's not there. "Where's my...where did I put it?" I spin around about a million times with no success. "Maybe I left it in the bathroom."

 

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

I snatch up Chad's phone and smile. "You think that bastard bought it?"

Hae-Ra grins and rubs her slightly protruding stomach. "Knowing how dumb he is he probably didn't even see that I'm pregnant." She plops down on a nearby chair and sighs. "I found out what I'm having..." she pants.

"Omo, really!? What is it!?"

She rubs her stomach once more and smiles up at me. "Guess."

"Um..." I think for a moment then sit up in my dream dress. "A girl! Ooh, I hope it's a girl! She'd probably be the cutest thing in the world."

She smiles, "I know right! But unfortunately...that's not all."

I gasp. "Not all!? Hae-Ra, are you having twins!?"

"Yep." She beams.

"OH MY GOSH!" I scream and rush over to smother her in a hug. She hugs me back and laughs. "1 boy and 1 girl." 

I beam and place my hand on her stomach. "Oh wow. One for Taemin and one for you! How cute!"

She nods. "Yeah but he's got the boy. I'm gonna make sure to spoil my little princess."

I smile as my mind runs on Key. "I wish I were as lucky as you." Hae-Ra pats my hand gently and smiles. "You will be. Trust me."

 

- - -

 

"Mi-Sunny, darling! You look absolutely stunning!" Mom shimmies over to me in a tight black dress with blue sequins studded around the neckline. She wears a large, black hat with a small blue feather tucked in the front. Her Stilettos match the feather while her clutch matches her black dress. I give a slight smile and open my arms wide enough to hug her. "Eomoni."

She snatches me up in a warm hug then holds me in front of her. "My how the time has gone. And your dress...it's flawless! Although, it could be taken in a bit more at the waist. Spin around for me, dear."

I roll my eyes and turn. "So Mom," I start.

"Mhm?" She pulls the dress tighter around my waist, making it hard for me to breathe.

"I uh...I need to tell you something. Chad...well...he's not what he says he is."

"Oh?" Mom asks.

"Neh. He's canyving and evil...and he's trying to take over the company-"

"-If only I had a pin, I could just pin up that little part and the dress would fit perfectly."

"Mom," I groan. "listen to me. What I'm trying to say is very important and I really want you to hear this-"

"-Mi-Sun, keep still! I can't fix this if you won't stop squirming!" She pulls a few times, zips up my dress and steps back. "Oh, look at you. It's perfect." She claps her hands once then grabs up her clutch. "Well, I'll see you in a few. Try to look presentable, ok? No slouching in your new dress and remember to smile-"

"MOM!" I yell. "I'm trying to talk to you and tell you how I'm feeling! Why can't you even listen for one minute! Chad's trying to take over-"

"-Oh sweetie, give it a rest already." Mom fans my comment away. "Your father told me about that this morning. Even he thinks it ridiculous. You just have cold feet that's all."

"No!" I snap. I look away, trying to contemplate on how I'd tell her this.  "I...I'm...I'm in love with someone else!"

She freezes at the door and stares at me in disbelief. "Well you must stop this madness, Mi-Sun!"

I look away in sheer disappointment as tears well in my eyes. She doesn't understand, she never understands.

"You're almost a married woman. Start acting like one!" With that, she storms out the door leaving me to stand in the uncomfortable silence. After about a minute, the wedding director skids into my room and smiles. "Ms. Kwon,"

"What!?" I snap.

"Sorry to bother you but, it's time."

I look up slowly and nod once. Butterflies flutter wildly around in my stomach as I make my way out the room and into the hall. People encircle around me fixing my hair and make up while Hae-Ra and the rest of my bride's mates wait for me to approach the closed white doors. I stop next to Hae-Ra and she grins at me, slowly slipping her fingers through mine. I give them a slight squeeze and watch as my veil slowly drifts down my face. The buzzing of the crowd behind the white double doors seem so overwhelming. They talk in hushed tones as they wait for me to arrive. Truthfully, I don't know HALF the people out there. Chad invited all of them mostly from his company.

The loud organ starts to play then beginning of 'Here Comes the Bride' and all conversations are stopped. Hae-Ra squeezes my hand and whispers. "Every thing's gonna be fine. We have a plan remember?"

The plan! I completely forgot about it! I have no time to panic as the bride and groom's mates line up in pairs and wait for the doors to open. Slowly the doors creak open and out they walk. I can't see the inside of the church since the lights are too bright and I'm near to the wall. I feel the cool breeze from the inside caress my face then float away as Hae-Ra prepares to go. She mouths the words 'Good luck!' in my direction then slowly lets my fingers go. She dances out the doors and the wedding planner silently shuts them behind her.

I feel a pang of pain from our separation. It feels like we're actually going through with this...like she's not gonna be able to see me anymore when things get finalized. A tear slowly slips down my cheek as I'm handed the bouquet of white roses.

I don't wanna do this. I can't do this!

Daddy suddenly appears next to me and sighs loudly. "Well the day has finally come for my daughter to get married. I'm very proud of you. "He points out.

I turn my head slightly so that he can't see my tears. "Mi-Sun," he slips his fingers under my chin and glides my face over to his. I can see years of hard work and stress etched out in the creases and crevices in his face. His hair is slightly graying at the sides but it doesn't make him look old. He looks mature and tough like he always has

"Why are you crying?" He asks.

I open my mouth to say something but words can't seem to come out. My throat dries up and I can't seem to speak. The wedding planner rushes over and lets out a sigh of relief. "Are we ready?"

"Yes." Daddy nods. I stand there still trying to find my voice. The sound of my heart pounds in my ears and I feel faint.

"I...I uh..." I blink about a million times trying to figure out what I'm going to say. They ignore me and open the doors wide enough for me see the long walk to the alter. Chad and the rest of the wedding party stands there smiling down at me as I take a step toward the door. I sigh and adjust my bouquet. It's showtime.


-Musician

So, I need your Help with...

Baby names! 

I seriously can't think of any! lol 

 So tell me what you guys think! I could really use your ideas. ;D