Back in my arms

Our SHINee vacation!

                                                         

 

Hae-Ra's POV.

And there he was, standing right there in front of me.

Taemin.

My heart lurched at the sight of his gaunt figure and short beautiful red hair. 

Taemin!

Anger and rage masked his flawless face, mouth set firmly into a straight line and eyes glued to Chad. It took him a moment to finally meet my gaze but when he did, all anger melts away, forming something softer and kinder.

"Hae-Ra," he breaths almost inaudibly. Tears welled in his eyes as well as mine. It's as if we were seeing each other for the first time in years when it's only been a couple weeks. I grin back as a tear makes its way down my cheek. "Taemin," 

My knees become weak as I slowly make my way over to him. Taemin follows suit and advances forward, his eyes burning with need. Within seconds we collide in the center of the aisle. Taemin's arms wrap around my waist lightly, pulling me close to him. My hands press against his chest in an effort to slow our movements.

"Taemin," I breathe grasping wildly at his shirt. "Y-You're back! How is this possible? I thought-" I meet his gaze and feel more tears slip down my cheek. Slowly, he reaches his hand up to my face and softly traces patterns on my cheek with his thumb. I shiver at the touch and slightly lean my head into his soft palm.

"Do you know how much I've missed you?" His voice shakes slightly.

I shake my head, "No, I-I don't,"

He let's out a sad chuckle then slowly reaches downward his hand lightly resting on my protruding stomach. I gasp and place my hand over his. A smile curls over his perfect teeth. "You're...you're having my baby?" He breathes.

"Yeah," I nod happily. "I am,"

He grins then leans in, softly pressing his lips to mine. I kiss him back and feel shivers run up my spine. For the first time in my life, I feel whole. Just standing there with his arms around me, lips pressed to mine...everything feels so right. I wrap my arms around his neck, instinctively deepening the kiss, putting all the hurt and pain that I feel into it.

Taemin...my Taemin is back...

Everything seems to melt away as we kiss until there's a loud slam of a car door.

I let go of Taemin and look behind him to see Key standing in front of the Jeep with a bat in hand. He looks around for a bit then locks eyes with something or someone and glares brutally. I follow his gaze to Chad whose standing at the altar with fear plastered to his face. Mi-Sun doesn't say a word, she's too busy staring at Key with longing eyes. 

"CHAD!" Key screams. "I'M GONNA RIP YOUR FRICKIN' THROAT OUT!"

And with that, he makes his way down the aisle with Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho by his side.

                                                                  


-Musician

Short Chapter...yes

5 month wait....sorry :(

Updating soon?....Of course!

I missed you guys! Thank you sooooo so much for waiting for the update! 

                                                                       I LOVE YOU!