BURNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Our SHINee vacation!

Hae-Ra's POV.

The next day, I wake up to a happy sensation in the pit of my stomach.

SHINee, my all time favorite boy band is spending time in my apartment and my favorite member is sleeping in my bed as we speak!

I walk out Mi-sun's room and into the bathroom where I shower and brush my teeth. I make sure to fix my hair nicely just in case something happens. I come out wearing denim shorts and a white tank top. As I walk out, I decide to take a trip through the living room just to see how the boys are doing. The sight I see shocks me entirely and I stop dead in my tracks. There stands the members of SHINee in nothing but their boxers. They see me staring and a mixture of expressions come to their faces. Onew frowns a bit and covers up his bare chest while the rest of them look around in embarrassment and smile.

"Omo, I am so sorry! I'll leave right away!" I yell.

"No, no stay. We don't mind." Says Minho.

The rest of the guys look at him in confusion.

"Ya! Minho-ah!" Jonghyun yells. "Speak for yourself!"

They all begin to argue while I slowly sneak off. A tap on my shoulder stops me and I turn around. Taemin stands behind me (fully clothed I might add...kinda disappointed though...) and smiles. "Are you hungry? I'll make you some breakfast. Do you like fruit salad?"

I nod then follow him into the kitchen. For some reason Minho decides to come too and stands in front of me.

"Hey, I can make you some eggs if you want? I don't mean to brag but-"

"We know you don't mean to but you are." Taemin snaps. "Thanks but no thanks, Hyung. She has fruit salad coming her way and I don't mean to brag but she's gonna enjoy this more than your eggs. Right Hae-Ra?"

I look down at the palms of my hands and bite my lip, "I don't wanna be part of this..."

They nod in understanding then turn back to face each other.

"Fruit salad vs. Eggs." Taemin announces.

"Let's do it." Minho smiles.

And the cook-off begins...

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

I  wake up to birds chirping and a a slight breeze coming through my open window. Sitting up a little bit more, I look around and smile to myself, "Wait, why am I so happy?" I say aloud.

"Because I'm here."

The voice almost catches me by surprise and I turn my head  to its source. Key is sitting on the edge of the bed smiling at me. A mixture of annoyance and happiness fill me and I can't help but smirk, "What do you want?"

He shrugs then places both hands behind his back, "Close your eyes. I have something for you."

My eyelids snap shut and I pucker up in anticipation. I don't know why but I just do.

SNAP!

Wait, was that a...camera?

My eyes open and a I see Key with a digital camera cheesing like he's had the last laugh. Before I can protest, a large bucket of ice cold water is dumped all over me. I'm soaked from the head down and look up at Key. He smiles then takes another picture, "Bye!" He rushes out the room and I sit there stunned and shivering. He just poured cold water all over me! He's gonna die!

I flop off the sopping bed and slip on the wet floor. Once I'm in the living room, I stumble upon Onew who doesn't have a shirt on. I shake my head in disgust and yell, "Put a shirt on!" He covers his s slowly then snaps back, "Why don't you go put on some clothes, you're wetting up the floor!" Then stomps away angrily.

The rest of the guys don't see me, they're all too busy looking at the picture Key took. He flips through and the laughter gets louder and louder. I stumble towards them and grab the camera from Key's hands.

"What are you doing!? You're showing them those pictures! What is wrong with you!?"

He looks me up and down and smile, "What happened to you this morning? Did you have an accident?"

I can't believe him! One second he's all over me and the next...

I stop my train of thought and take a seat directly on his lap. Immediately, the guys howl with laughter. I wrap my arms around Key's neck and smile in his face, "Oppa, when are you going to kiss me? Huh?"

The laughing stops. Key sits there in stunned silence and looks at me in surprise.

Got you right where I want you. Hehehe!

"Oppa! Answer me! I mean last night you came onto me like-"

"What are you doing!?" Key whisper-yells. He's obviously embarrassed. I can see it in his red face.

"I'm just playing your game. Isn't that what you're doing, playing a game with me? Huh OP-PA?"

He gives an embarrassed smile to his friends then tries his best to push me off of his lap. "GET OFF! YOU'RE GETTING MY PANTS WET!"

I stick to him like glue then turn to the guys. "Hey, you know what Key told me last night while you guys were sleeping?"

They shake their heads slowly then sit up for the rest of the story. Even Taemin and Minho stop cooking just to see what's happening.

"Last night, he came onto me all flirty-like and said that he'd steal my first kiss but he was afraid that he would steal more. What does that mean, Oppas?"

Their mouths drop in surprise and I laugh innocently. Hae-Ra gets up from the kitchen table and stares in shock. Onew comes out the room and smiles slyly. "Whoa, Key's feeling a bit too happy if you know what I mean."

"SHUT UP, ONEW!" Key exclaims.

"Why? Shouldn't you be happy I'm telling your friends about us!" I giggle.

He's so gullible...

"There is no us!" Key steams.This time, I decide to get off of his lap and skip back to my room. Before I go I turn back, "Oh yeah, there's something I've been dying to ask you guys."

They just stare as if their mouths were super glued shut.

"Does JongKey really exist?"

Now their mouths decide to open. Jonghyun turns bright red while Key looks down in embarrassment. Taemin, Minho and Onew slowly turn their gaze on them in shock as if they're asking "Does it? Does it really?".

They're too dumbfounded to speak. Yes!

A loud and consistent beep starts up and everyone snaps out of their shock. The smell of burning food drifts into the room and they stand up in panic. Minho snaps out of his daze and screams as a frying pan catches fire.

"MY EGGS!"

They rush to the kitchen to put out the fire while I close the door behind me and smile. Don't mess with me, Key. It's not gonna work! I laugh to myself and peel off the sopping wet clothes, this day is going so great...for me!

 


 -Musician

                      I appreciate your comments, guys! I kinda thought no one liked it since there were no comments but I see I was wrong!

Thanks sonimulayath97 & xcutecheaks !!