.F I G U R E S. A B O V E. A. M I L L I O N.

Our SHINee vacation!

Chad's POV.

Ha! I got my girl back! I can't believe she's actually taking me back! I've missed her so much! I know I made that huge mistake back in 7th grade...but I'm older...and wiser now. I kinda used that job excuse to get her to go on a date with me but who wouldn't!? It's Mi-Sun we're talking about! She's beautiful, smart, funny and everything a guy would want. I actually feel kinda stupid for letting her go. She deserves better, I know she does. 

My hand flies to my face within seconds as I begin to sit up. It hurts really badly and I can feel blood on my bottom lip. 

Great! Just what I needed, blood on my new shirt!

"Are you alright?" I hear an angelic voice ask. A napkin is handed to me out of sheer kindness and I take it. 

"Thank you." I stutter. I look up and Mi-Sun smiles down at me uncertainly. 

"I thought you'd be out for a long time...I'm glad you're okay though." The look in her eye lets me know she's genuinely concerned. I smile, "Yeah...I know, so what's new with-"

The sound of my phone buzzing in my pocket interrupts our conversation. I look at the screen and sigh, "It's my dad, I have to take this."

I get up slowly and walk a few feet away. I tap 'Answer' and wait for Dad to answer.

"Chad. Are you there?"

I sigh and almost throw my phone into the sea, "Yes, Father. I'm here."

"So why didn't you answer?"

"What do you want, Dad?"

I hear him sigh deeply on the other line then speak again, "Have you gotten to speak with Mi-Sun?"

"Yes, she's thrilled she has the job."

"Good, good. Give her my gratitude-"

"Dad, what do you want?"

There's a long pause then he comes back on, "Have you told her yet?"

For a second, I don't understand what he's talking about then it hits me. "Oh! No..no I couldn't do that!"

"And why not?" He says firmly. I can tell he's upset but I obviously don't care.

"Dad, that's a serious thing...I can't just...do that-"

"CHAD DANIEL RICHARDS, Y0U WILL DO WHAT I SAY WHEN I SAY IT! I NEED YOU TO-"

"Dad, please don't yell at me, ok? I'm stressed out as it is!"

"I don't give a damn! You need to settle this for the family's sake! Do you want us to go under!?"

"No, but-"

"But nothing! Bring her to me! NOW!"

He hangs up the phone and I'm left standing there with the phone glued to my face. A hand brushes against my shoulder and Mi-Sun stands in front of me, "Hey...you okay?"

I don't say anything. My hand slowly relaxes and I drop my phone onto the sand. 

"Was that your dad?" 

I stare past her.

"Don't worry, my parents yell at me all the time...it's not the nicest thing, I know but-"

"Can you just...leave me alone, Mi-Sun. I don't wanna talk right now."

A hurt expression comes across her face then disappears. "Alright! I'll leave you alone. Call me if anything-"

"I said leave me alone!" I yell then turn to the exit of the beach, leaving Mi-Sun to stand there in stupidity.

Mi-Sun Kwon...one of the best and worst names I've ever heard in my life...

 

Key's POV.

Mi-Sun Kwon...one of the most complicated girls I've ever laid eyes on. 

She kills me, she absolutely kills me!

One minute she can like me and the next, she hates me and wants to kill me. I have to say though, she attracts me the most when she's mad at me. I don't know...maybe I should give up on her. I mean, she's obviously not interested in me...so why stick around?

The sea breeze hits me suddenly, causing me to loose my train of thought. I look out and sigh, "Why? Why does this kinda thing have to happen to me? I've done everything right...am I being punished for liking Mi-Sun? Probably...maybe...I don't know. She hates me and I can't help that." I kick up sand and hit something hard. 

It's a phone.

I pick it up and scan it thoroughly. There's initials etched on the back of it. C.R.

Whose phone is this? Maybe I should bring it to...

I stop in mid-thought as the screen lights up and a picture of a 'MONSTER' energy drink can pops up. I scroll around a bit, trying to see if the name of the owner would appear. 

Pictures! Look through their pictures! Yeah, people take tons of pictures of themselves. Maybe I know this person.

At first, theres tons of pictures of pretty landscapes and Rock concerts in some gigantic arena then pictures of this beach kick in. 

So they were here...

Until I stumble upon a picture that I wasn't expecting.

It's Mi-Sun.

I scroll through the pictures faster and faster, finding tens of thousands of pictures of her running, jumping and even...kissing me! 

"What the! Whose phone is this!"

I get out of the album and go to the contacts. There in black and white print is Chad's name, his phone number and address. I get upset and almost toss the phone into the water. 

"Man I can't believe this dude! He was spying on us! He was spying on Mi-Sun! See, I knew I couldn't trust this jerk! MI-SUN! MI-" I stop calling her name and look down at the phone.

Wait, why tell her...why not let her figure this out by herself...? 

I brush the thought off and shake my head. Nah, I don't want to see her hurting like that again...it's too much.

A notification pops up on his phone and I click it.

Oh well, he spies on me so I'll return the favor. Karma's a b-

I stop instantly as I read the message. It's plans for a huge celebration for Chad. 

"Wow, this looks expensive. How much is he paying for all this?"

I look at the price and almost fall flat on my back. There's too many zeros to count! Does this number even exist? 

I scroll further and look at the location and time. It's June 29th at 11 am to 2 pm then there's a plane to Fiji...

"Fiji? What? That jerk's going to Fiji after his party? Lucky! Why can't I go to Fiji after every party I have!"

The end of the plans has a small print at the bottom. I zoom in and see what it's about. Those last few words ring in my head for the rest of the day.

Chad, please take these to your father and begin the preperations. These are the plans for:

Chad Richards' and Mi-Sun Kwon's Wedding.