R.E.V.E.N.G.E.

Our SHINee vacation!

Key's POV.

The door slams behind me and I face a red faced and upset looking SHINee. Everyone looks down sadly while I walk past and take a seat on Hae-Ra's bed. For a long time, we sit there in silence until Jonghyun speaks up.

"Alright, you know what, guys!"

We all look up in anticipation. 

"We can't just sit here and let her talk to us any way she feels like! We're not just any boy band, we're Shining SHINee for crying out loud!"

Onew shakes his head then sits up in the bean bag chair, "Wow, way to raise our spirits, Jjong. Didn't you just hear what they said out there? Mi-Sun hates us for no reason."

"I bet she has a reason but it's probably stupid." I chime in.

They nod then Minho speaks up, "She can't get away with that. I say we get revenge."

"Yeah, I second that!" Taemin says.

"Me too!" Jonghyun and Onew say simultaneously.

"Well then let's brainstorm. What could we do that really ticks her off?" I ask.

Jonghyun pops up and claps his hands together, "Let's TP the house when they're not home then blame it on Mi-Sun!"

Onew face palms himself in annoyance. "How can we say she TP'd the house when she wasn't home!"

"Go choke on a chicken bone!" Jonghyun yells then takes a seat while Taemin takes the floor.

"I know! When she falls asleep, we'll take permanent markers and draw all over her face. She won't know what hit her!" He doubles over with laughter while the rest of us stare at him in shame.

"Taemin, just shut up and look pretty. That's all your good for!" Jonghyun laughs.

"Come on guys! Focus! We gotta think of something!" I yell.

Through the corner of my eye I see Minho slowly smile in my direction. I turn to him, "What!?"

He grins then pokes my side, "I know something that ticks her off more than her being called a girl."

Somehow, the rest of the guys get his insider and start laughing.

"What!?" I ask again.

Minho pokes me again then says slyly, "You remember what she confessed today? About the kiss...?"

"Yeah, but I don't see how that applies..."

The thought finally hits me and I jump off the bed. "Ya! What kinda crazy stuff are you guys thinking!? That girl is annoying!"

"But you like that annoying girl...right Kibum." Onew says with a smirk.

Whaaa! I can't believe they think I like her! I don't! I really don't!

"I don't like her! No way! I'm not doing it...whatever exactly it is that I have to do! Nope! Nunca! That's Spanish for Never!"

Taemin laughs, "Hyung, are you really speaking Spanish right now? Come on, Key, just go with it. It'll be fun."

" Why don't you do it then!" I snap.

Taemin's smile grows even wider as he says this. "Because, I'm kinda interested in someone else..."

Instantly, Minho looks at Taemin and stares at him for a good minute. Taemin gawks back in confusion while I try to gather my thoughts. I'm speechless for a long time but seeing the faces on the guys, I know they're gonna keep bugging me about it.

"Fine, I'll do it...hate you guys." I mumble.

The room erupts into laughter and hands thump my back as I slowly make my way to the door.

Mi-Sun...prepare to be wooed.