.K.I.S.S.

Our SHINee vacation!

Taemin's POV.

The room turns quiet after the confrontation between me and Minho. I don't feel bad about it though, I saw him come behind Hae-Ra and place his grubby hands over hers. He had stepped closer to her and whispered something in her that made her giggle. It was disgusting, so I intervened. Who knows what kind of erted stuff he told her. Probably something cheesy like; 'Tell me, sweetheart, did it hurt?' and she'd be like 'Did what hurt, Oppa?' and he'd say, 'when you fell from Heaven.' Then she's smile flirtatiously and-

"YA! Taemin! Snap out of it! You're hurting my wrist!"

I jump and look around. To my left sits Onew. I'm squeezing his wrist so hard that it's turning a pale white. I let go and look away in embarrassment

"Sorry, man. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"What is wrong with you?" Says an annoyed Onew. He rubs his wrist carefully then turns back to me. "Why were you and Minho arguing like that?"

"Nothing!" I snap. "Just drop it ok?"

"Drop it, I can't just drop...ooh...I get it now..." He smiles smugly and gives me a playful pinch. "Aww, our little Taeminie likes Hae-Ra!"

I clamp my hand over his mouth and jump on him.

"Shut up! Someone could have heard you!"

He grabs my arm and pries it off his mouth. "TAEMIN LIKES-"

I shove my hand over his mouth again and begin tickling him with my other hand. He starts spazzing out and laughing hysterically.

"Give up!" I yell.

"N-NEVER!!" Onew manages to scream.

I use both my hands and tickle him even harder.

"STOP IT!" Onew gasps. "I WON'T SAY ANYTHING!" He doubles over with laughter. "PLEASE!"

I hear a slight gasp behind me and turn around.

It's Hae-Ra.

Oh my gosh no! Now she's gonna think I'm gay!

"Um, Hae-Ra...it's not what it looks like I mean it is but..."

Hae-Ra just stands there in shock then walks away blankly. Yup, she thinks I'm gay. I hop off of Onew and sit on the next couch.

"Thanks a lot Onew."

"What did I do?"

I shake my head and in a deep breath. Great, just great!

 
Hae-Ra's POV.
OMG! Taemin and Onew were just wrestling in my living room! WAAAAAAAA!! And I witnessed the entire thing! I officially LOVE today! I've gotta tell Mi-Sun! But I think I Kinda embarrassed them...oh well! 
 
Suddenly Minho appears in my doorway and smiles. "Hey."
 
I stand up straighter and smile, "Hey."
 
"I don't mean to be rude or anything but, I think you should consider redecorating- I'm just saying."
 
I laugh and take a seat on my bed. "Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing...I wonder how Taemin sleeps at night."
 
He shakes his head and sits next to me, "I don't really wanna talk about Taemin right now..."
 
"Oh, well what do you wanna talk about?" I ask knowing full well what he wants to talk about.
 
"I wanna talk about us."
 
Somehow, as he says theses words, my heart decides to beat ten times faster. I swallow a little bit and thank goodness that I just had a breath mint.
 
"What us, Minho Oppa?" I ask semi-innocently, "I thought we were just friends."
 
He smiles and shakes his head, "You're mocking me aren't you?"
 
"I nod, "Took you a while to figure that out."
 
"Hae-Ra, what I'm trying to say is, I like you and I kinda want us to be more than friends."
 
Eeeeeeeep! He wants us to be more than friends! Wait did he just say kinda?
 
"What do you mean by kinda?" I snap.
 
Minho's face turns red and he smiles, "Give me a chance, ok? I'm nervous."
 
I nod then something pops out of my mouth that I regret terribly. "You know, I've always had a secret crush on one of the members in your group."
 
"Really?" says Minho.
 
No! No! I wasn't supposed to say that! Forget I said that!
 
"Yep."
 
"Well, who is it? Tell me."
 
I shake my head, "Nah, I'll tell you later. It's not important right now."
 
"Well what is?"  Minho asks sarcastically.
 
I roll my eyes and lean close to him. He leans in too and I smile.
 
"This."
 
I lean in more and our lips touch. A wave on tranquility flutters through me and I relax as we kiss. His lips are warm and soft...and surprisingly taste like chocolate! Just like I dreamed they would. For some reason I feel like someone's watching us but push the thought away. 
I don't care. It's just me and Minho. Nothing else.
 
Mi-Sun's POV.
It is now 2 AM and pitch black outside. I just finished my interview and feel great about it, but I'd feel even better if I were home.
It's not that I wanna go home just to see SHINee or particularly Key, I just wanna be in my own bed sleeping peacefully. I walk down the cold and dark streets up to the complex and stop. The sight triggers a memory. It's the day Hae-Ra and I moved in. I had longer hair then and she had braces for days. It was such a great feeling to have a place to call our own but now it feels like I'm back at home with Mom, Dad and my 3 obnoxious older brothers. It's too crowded.
I come out the elevator and count the doors until I get to our door.
 
C-14, C-15, C-16, C-17.
 
I open the door to a dark living room and silently close it behind me. Everything is so dark that I have to feel around to get to the kitchen. I bump into something tall and gasp. There's a figure of a man standing in front of me and I hear Key's voice speak immediately.
 
"It's just me, Mi-Sun. You're just coming home?"
 
I smile and try to calm my nerves, "Yeah. I had to stay a little later since the manager was late. Wait, what are you doing up this late? Were you waiting up for me?"
 
I hear him laugh and see the white glimmer of his teeth. "No, I was thirsty. I don't care when you come home. You get here when you get here."
 
I slap his arm and smile.
 
"Whoa! Whoa! What was that! No touching! Remember, I don't like you, Mi-Sun." Key says.
 
I push him backwards and laugh, "You're lying! You so love me!"
 
He laughs too and pushes me up against the wall, "You wish."
 
I notice that I'm still pinned to the wall with Key still holding onto my shoulders.
 
"Are you flirting with me?" I smirk.
 
Key leans in and whispers, "What do you think?"
 
"I think you should control yourself before you do something you'll regret."
 
He laughs, "Nah, I don't think I want to."
 
His arms leave my shoulders and wrap around my waist while mine clasp around his neck. He pulls me close to him and I can feel our hearts beat simultaneously. I loose my breath along with all my senses and stand on my toes, trying to reach his face. His lips brush against mine, warm and soft,  and I swear we're about to kiss when the hallway light flicks on and there stands Jonghyun. He yawns and itches his stomach.
 
"Sorry to interrupt but I need some-"
 
GIVE ME 5 MINUTES, JONGHYUN! 5 MINUTES!" Key explodes.
 
Jonghyun just stands there in shock then turns the light off and heads back to bed. Key turns back to me, "Now, where were we?"
 
"I was just going to bed. You should too." I say while slowly unclasping his hands.
 
"Wait, but we were supposed to-" Key starts.
 
"Good night!" I yell behind me and head back to my room.
 
So close...so, so close...