BEACH! (Part 2)

Our SHINee vacation!

Key's POV.

Ah, the beach. Hot, sunny, beautiful girls...food, it's everything I believe in handed to you on a silver platter. The sun is out at the right time, the temperature is hotter than ever and Mi-Sun's looking more and more amazing every time I see her.
She stops splashing around for a brief second and sees me laying down. She begins running and as she does the world slows down. It kinda reminds me of Bay Watch when the Life Guards would run to action in slow motion with their hair swaying this way and that in the breeze. It's kinda funny, until Onew comes up from behind and dumps a bucket of sand on her head. She screams and drops to her knees while Onew scrambles away in satisfaction. I get up and walk over to her, I would run but it'd show that I care...which I don't...or at least am trying to conceal. She sees me and goes back to shaking sand out of her hair. I bend down on one knee and take off my sunglasses, "I saw that. You ok?"

"NO! CAPITAN OBVIOUS!" She retorts.

"Ugh, that's such a cliche." I groan.

"What? Dumping sand on someone?"

"Nah, calling me 'Captain Obvious.' You're a grown woman, act like one!" I snap.

She stops messing with her hair and falls backwards. "UGH!! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!"

I sit on the sand cross-legged and tilt my head in confusion, "What's not happening?"

"MY HAIR'S MESSED UP! I'M GONNA LOOK LIKE A SANDY-IDIOT WHEN WE GO TO THE CLUB!"

"You don't have to go, you know." I reassure, "We could just go back to your apartment-"

"NO WAY! I OWE YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE TWICE IN ONE WEEK!" She sits up and folds her arm across her chest. 

"You know, " I start, "I told you that I just wanted to get to know you. You're the one that went all out!"

"YA! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL!"

"GRATEFUL FOR WHAT!? I NEVER WANTED THIS! I WANTED YOU-" I stop myself quickly and turn my attention to the sea. 

Please tell me she didn't hear that!

"Alright, so ask me a question then. I'll answer it." She says calmly.

I look at her in surprise and realize that she's calm.

She didn't hear what I said! Yes! 

"Ok then, what kind of dancing do you do? You never told me when we were playing Confession."

Her cheeks turn pink and she looks into my eyes, "Guess."

"Aww, come on, Mi-Sun! Are you really gonna make me guess! I asked you the question therefore you have to answer-"

"Guess, dummy!" She smiles flirtatiously at me and I swear, I almost lunge at her.

"You uh...you do...pole dancing!" I say quickly.

"WHAT!?" She gasps. "NO WAY! I WOULD NEVER!"

You should...

"I'm not like you! I won't pole dance for anybody!" 

Oh, so she's dissing me now!? 

"Wait, how did you know I pole danced?" I ask suspiciously.

She laughs, "When I used to love you guys, I watched lots of videos on YouTube of you  guys and watched that one episode when you pole danced. I have to admit, Key,you'd make a pretty good stripper."

I laugh, "I bet you'd wanna see that. But no, really. What kinda dancing do you do?"

She sighs and nods, "I Break Dance."

"WAAAAAAA! REALLY!?" I gasp.

She looks away in embarrassment and nods, "Yeah."

"Why are you so embarrassed about it?" I ask. "Break dancing is cool! I never thought someone like you would do it, though."

"What does that mean!?" She yells.

"No! It's because, you're such a girl-"

"Psshh! Yeah right! I'm the manliest girl in our apartment! Women bump into me on the street and say, 'Mianhae, Oppa.' It's embarrassing!"

"Well, you kinda set yourself up for that. If you didn't dress like such a guy, you'd look beautiful."

Mi-Sun looks away signaling that she's hurt. I sigh and assure her, "That's not what I meant, Mi-Mi. The fact of the matter is-"

"Did you just call me, Mi-Mi?" She asks.

"THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS!!! You're beautiful, Mi-Sun. On the inside and out. Even though you're a ticking time-bomb with no self control, you have your moments when you can be really sensitive and actually...human."

She sighs and falls backwards on her back, "Don't lie. I'm no good...I"m just a boy wannabe with no life, friends or girly outfit!"

"Ya, Mi-Sun, you wanna know what I think?" I say, "I think you have lots of potential if you would only put your mind to it. Here, let's pretend that I'm the guy that wants to go out with you."

She stands up uneasily and straightens her hair, "Alright...let's do this."

Is it me, or did everything just get really awkward?

I gulp and stand too, "Mi-Sun, do  you want to go out?"

"Of course you y beast!" She mocks.

I blush and move away, "Ya! Stop playing around! This is serious!"

"I am being serious! Come here, Gorgeous!"

She leans forward and I lean back, "Stop!" She grabs my shoulders and pulls me back to her.

"Mi-Sun! What's wrong with you!"

"Absolutely nothing." She whispers and comes closer.

What is up with Mi-Sun! She's acting...crazy! I kinda like it...hehehe...

Without even knowing it, she's in front of  me and staring me in the eye, "Are you ready?"

I smirk and unconsciously wrap my arms around her. Heck yeah!

She slowly leans forward with a smirk on her face. Our faces are centimeters away. I wait for her to make her next move and she does. 

Those few centimeters are subtracted in seconds as her lips meet mine. They touch an a surge of electricity passes through me emitting from my fingertips all the way down to my toes. Things race through my head as we kiss. The first time we met, the first game of confession, our late night conversations. Everything! 
She finally pulls away, leaving me speechless and out of breath. A word finally comes to mind. It comes out slowly and almost muted.

"Whoa..."