Reunited :)

Our SHINee vacation!

Hae-Ra's POV.

It's 2:00 and I'm officially bored out of my mind. I can't seem to find anything entertaining yet there's tons of fun stuff to do. 

I could take a walk but it's too hot outside. 

Maybe I can go to the pool or the beach for a nice swim.

How about calling any of my other friends and hanging out at the-

My thoughts are interrupted by a sudden knock at the door. 

Yes! Finally, Mi-Sun's home! 

I wrap my robe tightly around myself and shuffle over to the door.

"It's about time, Mi-Sun." I say unlocking the door.

"I think tomorrow you should take the day-" I stop once the door opens. The person standing in front of me isn't Mi-Sun but Taemin.

"-off..." I finish.

"Hello, Hae-Ra," Taemin breathes. "aren't you gonna invite me in?"

I stand there in shock as I watch the boy I though I'd never see again stand in front of me. His face looks weary but still friendly and kind like how I'd first met him. His eyes match his smile, uncertain but hopeful. He's obviously wondering if I've gone off the deep end since he left. To be honest, I did but by the way his hair sticks up in different directions and his shirt doesn't look too clean, shows me that he's gone off the deep end too. 

"Hae-Ra?" He asks again.

I blink once then nod, "You came back."

He's silent for a while. I can tell he's trying to figure out if I've missed him, moved on, or just gone insane. I give a reassuring smile, "I was hoping you would."

His smile warms my heart and with one swift move, he sweeps me up and presses his lips to mine. I kiss back, forcefully, wrapping my arms and legs around his body. He stumbles forward and shuts the door with his foot, still holding onto me. We don't break the kiss because it's been so long (probably 12+ hours since we've seen each other but yeah!). He walks over to the couch and places me down gently, leaning over me as he goes. He stares into my eyes while his breathing matches mine, fast and uneven. Taemin smiles down at me and brushes my lips with his, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." I breathe. 

He makes a trail of kisses from my face down to my neck causing heat to rush through my entire being. I smile at the familiar sensation and sigh, "I was wondering when we'd be able to touch like this." He nods into my neck and continues kissing, not caring what I say. He sits up, pulling off his shirt and smiles down at me.

"And now we can." He finalizes.

I smile up at him then watch as he starts to untie my robe.

"Wait!" I gasp.

He stops untying and looks to me with curious eyes. "What?"

I gulp then sit up on my elbows, "You see, I just wanted us to talk and share stuff. I mean, I've missed you, Taemin. Maybe we should just...talk."

He stares at me for a long time then slowly takes my legs in both hands and wraps them around his waist. He pulls me close to him and smiles wickedly, "Alright, let's talk."

I smile back and kiss him lightly, "You know what?" I slowly wrap my arms around his neck.

"What?" He asks mischievously.

"We'll talk later." And with that, I push him down on the couch, pinning him into the cushion and attacking his face, lips, everything.

"I...love you..." He manages to say between kisses.

"I know." I grin.

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

It's now 2:06 and I'm making my way out of that crappy place I call a job. I quickly put on my jean jacket and head to a nearby mirror. The lipstick on my lips is now faded and smudged all over my neck and cheek. I grab a tissue out of the box of Kleenex and wipe it off hastily. I want to get home as soon as possible. My hair sticks up wildly but I use my hands and smooth it down until it looks half decent. 

"Mi-Mi..." His voice sounds seductive and deep.

I turn around and face Chad, "What?"

"I knew you still loved me." He smirks. "You can't deny me, I'm just too-"

"-Listen!" I snap, "Nothing happened, ok!?"

He buttons up his shirt and wipes off some leftover lipstick. "Nothing happened? Did you just forget what happened 2 seconds ago?"

I shake my head in disgust, "All we did was make out. Nothing else."

Key flashes into my mind causing my heart to sink a little. I remember how we'd first met and how we had would meet late at night and talk. It still rings in my head, the conversations, I mean. Our first conversation being the best and most memorable one. He was just coming out of the bathroom that night when I basically bumped into him:

"What?" He asks suddenly.

I shake my head then turn to the doorway.

"Babo." I mumble then open the door.

I feel a hand spin me around and I turn me to face Key.

Even in the dark he looks good...wait what am I saying!? He's a jerk!

"Ok, what is your problem? Why do you hate me all of a sudden?" He demands.

"Because you're a jerk! All you do is bother me and make fun of me! Why shouldn't I hate you!" I whisper-yell.

He opens his mouth in protest then stops himself. A smile slowly creeps on his dark face.

"Ya, Mi-Mi-ah! Has it ever occurred to you that the only reason I argue with you is cause I like you?"

Immediately my breathing stops and I freeze.

Is he...serious?

His hand moves from my shoulder to the wall and he slowly leans in towards me.

"And has it ever occurred to you that I've had a strong urge to kiss you all day." He whispers.

Again, no movement! Just the loud thudding of my heart beating in my ears. He leans in closer and closer until our lips are centimeters away. My eyes close as i wait for my first kiss to happen.

This is it! This is it! I'm finally gonna have my first kiss!

"Too bad I don't wanna be responsible for stealing your first kiss." Key says then his lips are nowhere near mine anymore. My eyes flutter open and I stare at his happy face in shock and disappointment.

"Y-Ya!" I stutter in protest but he places a finger on my lips. 

"Shh! I don't wanna be responsible for stealing your first kiss because I know I won't be able to stop myself from what I would do next."

Tears well in my eyes at the memory but I quickly push it away. We'll have moments like that again.

I walk out the door and grab my phone. As I'm about to dial his number, Chad sneaks up behind me and breathes in my ear.

"Go out with me."

It's more like a demand but I don't pay it much attention. I have to do what's best for Key, for me, for us.

"Sure." I say then turn to press my hands against his chest. The movement almost pains me but I do it anyway, "Just...let me make a quick call."

He nods then kisses me quickly, "Go ahead."

I step away from Chad, swiftly sidestepping a nearby table. My phone is still in my hand as I dial Minho's number.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Minho," I start, "it's me, Mi-Sun."

There's a long pause then he comes back on the line, "Have you...seen Taemin lately? He disappeared."

My breathing stops suddenly as my mind races on Hae-Ra. "Oh no, are you serious?"

"Yeah." He says sharply, "We were talking and..."

"And what?" I ask hastily.

"Never mind. What do you want?"

I turn around slightly, checking to see if Chad is behind me then turn back once I'm sure the coast is clear. "I have a plan."

A long silence follows then he speaks, "What plan?"


-Musician

                       Mi-Sun's got a plan!! lol o.O

           

             Chad better watch himself!!!

\