Ying Yang

Our SHINee vacation!

~3 Weeks Later.~

 

Hae-Ra's POV.

I walk into the all white room, the familiar scent of stale medicine filling my lungs. I take in a long whiff then head over to the receptionist's desk. A tall happy-go-lucky woman in blue scrubs sits there waiting for me to reach her desk.

"Hi." She beams, "How may I help you?"

I push my purse further up my shoulder then shrug, "Um, I have an appointment with Dr. Yang."

"And your name is?" She poises her hands over her keyboard.

"Song Hae-Ra."

She types my name in then smiles, "Ah! Song Hae-Ra. You have the 3:45 appointment with Dr. Yang. Please, take a seat, the Doctor will be with you in a few."

I give a slight bow then take a seat in a nearby chair. Time passes by slowly as I wait to be called in. Soft elevator music floats out of small circular speakers in the ceiling creating a peaceful atmosphere in the waiting room. I nod to the music until the door behind the receptionist's desk opens and a nurse pops her head out.

"Song Hae-Ra?"

I stand up, "Neh, that's me."

"Please follow me." She grins then opens the door wider as I walk through. "I'm going to need you to give us a sample." She holds up a plastic cup while I stare at her in confusion.

"Sample of what?" I ask.

"Urine." She chimes.

"Oh, um, ok." I take the cup gingerly then enter the bathroom. I don't feel like peeing though. I feel like crying. I just feel like sitting there and bawling my eyes out even though I have no reason to. Ever since SHINee left, I've been sad but found ways to avoid the sadness. It hasn't seemed to bother me since but now I wanna cry. Why? Why am I so emotional all of a sudden? I do my business quickly then exit the bathroom. The nurse takes the cup then escorts me to a tiny room with a bed and blue gown neatly folded on top. I'm left alone to change which also feels weird. I feel so misplaced, like I'm uncomfortable to be in my own skin. I recall the week I gained about 4 pounds and decide that it's just natural. I'm getting fat, I can tell. My stomach looks pudgier than I remember. I owe it all to stress-eating. Ever since Taemin and I stopped talking, I've been eating a lot to numb the emptiness I feel. I stare at my protruding stomach and sigh, "Ugh, this is killing me." A faint knock sounds at the door scaring the crap out of me.

"Ms. Song? May I come in?"

It's the doctor.

Crap! "Um..." I tie the dress around my waist in a flash then prop myself up on the bed. "Come in!"

Doctor Yang approaches looking as handsome as ever. He's probably in his late 20's early 30's with a wedding ring on his left hand. I've always envied the woman who got to marry him, she must be the happiest woman alive. He stands in front of me with a neighborly smile on his face then greets me. "Long time no see, Ms. Song."

I nod, "Neh."

"So, what's going on?"

I take in a deep breath then let it out slowly, "Well, I'm sick."

"How so?" He props his elbow on his thigh then watches me intently.

"I can't seem to stop throwing up and I've been having these awful mood swings. They're ridiculous, you know?"

"I can only imagine." He sighs. For a second I'm lost then continue naming my problems, "I've been getting really fat lately but that could be the result of me stress eating. You see, I started eating like that when my boyfriend left. He's on tour, Taemin, SHINee, the macknae...you get what I'm saying. He left and now..."

My throat starts to close up while tears well in my eyes, "I'm sorry." My voice cracks while I wipe away a stray tear. Dr. Yang nods then slowly reaches for a box of tissues, handing them to me while I rant.

"Thank you. But then his stupid best friend with his stupid big muscles and stupid competitiveness tried to break us up and that just..." I look down at the tissue box to find it crumpled under my clenched fists. I blush then toss the box to the ground, "Sorry again. But all in all it was fun. Aside from the fact I almost lost my boyfriend to a dude, we all made up. So, you gonna help me?"

The doctor watches me for a few minutes, expressionless and pale. Slowly he nods then stands up, "Ms. Song, I think I know what the problem is."

A wave of nervousness falls over me making it hard for me to breathe. I wait anxiously for the news as the doctor leans against the counter.

"The problem is-"

All of a sudden, the door is pushed open from the other side and in comes the nurse. She gives me a slight smile then hands Doctor Yang a file.

"I think you should look at this." She says, "It's Ms. Song's file."

He takes a glimpse in my direction then back at her. She walks out quietly as he flips through the Manila folder.

"Hmmm..." He mumbles. "Yep, I already know this."

"Know what!?" I ask a little too fast.

"Hae-Ra." He smiles, "You're pregnant."


-Musician

       Alright, so I gotta give u guys props. Onetimething, SNSDEXOSHINEE, and HaeSun for being the first 3 people to figure it out!

YAAAY!! YOU GUYS ARE FRICKIN' SMART!!!

When I saw ur comments I was like "OH SNAP! THEY FOUND OUT!!!

 

and then I had that "WTF MAN! YOU RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE!!" moment.

Hahaha XDDD jk But whatever!

Now I gotta make this even harder. Hehehehe

   He is too cute!

{OMG! What if their baby looked like Yoogeun!?!? That would be so cute lol}