GONE.

Our SHINee vacation!

Minho's POV.

Liking someone is hard stuff. Hae-Ra is my girlfriend but I feel like she's slowly drifting away from me and moving to Taemin. I can't let that happen! I got her first therefore she's mine! I don't mean to make it seem like she's some sort of prize or possession but she's had some effect on me. I feel like I owe her the decency of at least taking her on a date. Yeah that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take her on a really nice date. She'll really enjoy that!

"Minho! Minho!"

I turn around to find Hae-Ra running towards me. I almost smile but stop when I see the massive frown on her face and the angry clutched fists she has at her sides. 

"Where do you think you're going?" She snaps. "You can't just walk away like that!"

"Hae-Ra, it's not even like that. That kid-"

"That kid has a name!" She fires back. 

"Wow, I can't believe you're really saying this right now." I sigh. 

"What are you talking about!?" Hae-Ra yells.

"You like Taemin, don't you!"

She stands there in silence for a second then shakes off whatever thought she has, "NO! NO WAY! I DON'T LIKE TAEMIN AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT CONSIDERING WE'RE GOING OUT!"

I feel like just walking away and leaving all of this behind but I don't. I'm not like that.

"Hae-Ra, when will you understand that I like you! I really like you! Your my girl and I'd do anything for you! Why does it seem like you're making me the bad guy! Taemin was obviously coming after you! I can't let that happen-"

"Oh sure! Taemin was hitting on me! Are you serious right now!? Do you hear yourself!? Taemin doesn't even like me! We're just friends!" 

I take a longer look at her and see the uncertainty in her eye. It's obvious she knows what she's saying is a lie but won't admit it. 

"I know you're lying, Hae-Ra. You know what, have fun at the club, I gotta get outta here." I start walking away but she pulls me back. 

"Wait! Where are you going!? You can't just leave like that!"

It hurts me to leave but I don't know how much I can take of this. "I'm sorry, I just need to think for a while."

I walk away and leave Hae-Ra standing there with tears in her eyes. 

Please don't be mad, Hae-Ra. I'm just clearing my thoughts, that's all.

The sting of tears hurt my eyes and I quickly wipe them away. I have to be strong when it comes to these things. 
I round the corner and walk a few steps down the darkening streets. It's there I bump into someone unexpected.

Our manager.

"Minho-ah! I've been looking all over for you guys! Where are the others!?"

I just stand there in stunned silence.

Oh no...

"We have to get you guys back on stage! The summer tour starts in a few weeks! WHERE ARE THE OTHERS!?"

Maybe this really is goodbye...we're...leaving...


So I kinda lied to you guys kekekeke! UPDATED!!