O.M.G.

Our SHINee vacation!

Mi-Sun's POV.

We stand there in stunned silence as the members of SHINee stand in front of us with sopping wet clothes. No one moves an inch, we just stare. Finally someone in the back speaks, "Um...this is awkward..."

"I'll say. Do you see what she's wearing? Ouch."

"Dude, you're in her home and insulting her like that? You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Come on guys, stop the fighting!"

Instantly all 5 of them start arguing in the hallway. My attitude goes from shocked that SHINee's here to 'this is exactly why I can't stand them'. I turn to Hae-Ra, whose staring at them in disbelief and trying hard not to scream. Her face starts to turn pink and I realize she's stopped breathing. She's just standing there with open in shock and her hands trembling by her side. Her cheeks turn red now which means...she's freaking out!

"Hae-Ra! Breathe! Stop holding your breath and breathe for goodness sake!"

At this point, SHINee stops arguing and turns their attention to Hae-Ra. "Is she ok?" One of them asks. I look at him blankly, trying to remember his name but can't! I've stopped listening to SHINee for so long that I can't even remember who they are! I turn back to Hae-Ra then give out orders, "You guys come help me bring her inside! She's having some sort of spazz attack." They lift her up and place her on the couch where she lays there, still stunned. One of the members come forward, "Maybe she needs mouth to mouth!"

"Eww, Minho! Only you would think of something like that!" One of the guys says. He pushes past me and runs into my room.

"Hey!" I yell, "Get out of my room!"

He comes back with a bottle of my favorite perfume and sprays it twice over Hae-Ra's nose. She sniffles loudly then sneezes softly. One of the guys comes up from behind me with a smirk on his face. He's staring admirably at Hae-Ra while she begins to stir.

"Aw, she's so cute when she's asleep. He leans forward and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

What the heck is going on?

Hae-Ra's POV.

I hear talking all around me but can't seem to make out who they are or what they're saying for that matter. A light mist of sweet smelling perfume sprinkles unto my cheeks and I inhale deeply. Chanel 5...good stuff. But the only problem with it is, it makes me sneeze. I sneeze softly then try to open my eyes when I hear one of my favorite voices of all time call me cute. I freeze and decide not to open my eyes.

If this is a dream, he'd kiss me but if its not...I gotta wake up.

My eyes pop open to find Le Taemin gently pushing a strand of hair behind my ear and staring at me. His face is so close to mine that I can feel his warm breath as he speaks again.

"Wake up beautiful...its time to get up."

I wonder if this guy knows I'm staring right at him!? Pabo. Just as I think this, his eyes connect with mine and I swear I feel my heart lurch forward. Then intensity of our stare completely shocks my system and has me feeling like I've known him all my life. We just stay there for what feels like forever staring at each other then he breaks the gaze.

"She's awake, guys!"

He swiftly walks to the back of the room and looks out the window.

Oh my gosh! He felt it too! Or...did he?

I sit up and stare at the faces of Minho, Jonghyun, Key, Onew and finally, Taemin. Mi-Sun's there too but I ignore her as she plops by my side to hug me.

"Omo, Hae-Ra, are you ok? I thought you passed out or fell into a 'SHINee coma'. I don't even think that's possible but-" she stops short and follows my gaze. It leads her to Taemin who doesn't return my stare. It hurts but I completely understand.

He's not interested.

Snickers start to sound as the members of SHINee watch me drool over Taemin. even Mi-Sun's cracking up. Some best friend I have! My cheeks flush and I quickly look at my hands. "That's not funny." I whisper but am cut off by Minho.

"Aww look at the two Lovebirds! How cute!"

Even more laughter then Key joins in. "I bet you write his name all over your binder!"

I bite my lower lip and try to hold back tears. I haven't written Taemin's name on my binder EVER! Just in my notebooks, thank you very much. I look over at Onew whose busy on the phone ordering a bucket of chicken. He catches my eye then places a hand on the reciever, "Don't worry about them. They smoked something extra strong on our way here."

This time I'm not the one who makes a fool out of myself.

Its Mi-Sun.

She looks up at him in surprise then yells, "Waaah!? You guys smoke?" Everyone, including me, bursts out laughing. I can see Taemin in the back trying to hide his laughter unsuccessfully. He catches me staring and gives a small wave. I look down quickly, he wasn't supposed to catch me! Mi-Sun gets up and tries to make her way to her bedroom when she's stopped by Key. He steps in front of her then looks her up and down, "Girl...whatever your name is...your outfit is all wrong. I'm sorry but a dark purple shirt with neon green shoes do not go! Do you need some help with your outfits?"

I count down the seconds before Mi-Sun's explosion. 

"...5...4...3...2..." I grab 2 pillows and press them against my ears. I don't want my ears to burst when she does. "...1..." The other 4 SHINee members see me hiding and look at Mi-Sun in confusion. "...0..."

"HELP ME WITH MY OUTFITS!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, MY MOTHER!  I PICK OUT WHAT I WEAR AND THAT'S THAT! WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME OTHERWISE!?"

I look up and see Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun and Onew staring blankly at Mi-Sun. They weren't expecting such a temper for a sweet little girl with a boy's haircut. No one does. Key yawns then places a hand on his hip, "You done yet? I was beginning to get bored of all your ranting."

Mi-Sun's eyes widen in shock, no one ever talks to her like that! They've either ran away or simply cried. Key continues, "But I'm not here to help you with your poor sense of fashion, though it needs all the help in the world, I'm here for help. Our tour bus just got into an accident which led to the loss of our cell phones, we fell into a lake and we still have all our clothes but nowhere to stay. Oh and did I mention, we have no cash so...no hotels. We got lost and finally made it here...which I completely regret...so-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Mi-Sun interrupts, "You're basically asking to stay here? For what?"

Taemin steps forward, "We don't have a place to stay and knowing our crazy fans...they could find us and..." He trails off then continues, "Look. All we're asking is for a place to stay. Somewhere nice, warm and roomy until we can get back on track."

Mi-Sun quickly objects to the notion, "NO. WAY! First of all, our apartment isn't roomy-"

"We have 2 occupied bedrooms, 2 futons and our couch opens up into a bed. 2 of you could take the futons, 2 in the couch/bed thingy and 1 in Mi-Sun's room! That could work!" I perk up. Murmurs buzz all around us as they take in this information while Mi-Sun glares at me in outrage, "Why my bedroom! Why can't they take yours!?", she yells. I look around to make sure no one's listening and whisper, "My rooms kinda...unorganized...you know?"

Mi-Sun catches on instantly and gives a mischievous smile, "Oh, you mean with all the posters of SHINee on your wall!?" She blurts this out on purpose, getting the boys attention then smiles to herself. I feel heat rush back to my cheeks as they stare at me. 

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she blurted that out! Now they know I'm completely obsessed with them! Otokae! This is so embarrassing!

Taemin comes to my rescue for the second time today and waves it away, "We have to deal with our fans everyday! We've seen it all. Don't worry about it-what's your name?"

"Hae-Ra."

He smiles then nods, "Hae-Ra...I like that."

I'm completely knocked off my feet by what he's just said to me. Oh my gosh! Lee Taemin likes my name! My name! Can this day get any better?

But just as I think this, it all crumbles when Mi-Sun decides to take them on a personal tour of the apartment. First stop, my room.