Confession! (PART 2)

Our SHINee vacation!

Taemin's POV.

So that's the game he wants to play? Fine. Whatever. We'll just do it his way.
I take a look in Hae-Ra's direction and smile as if to acknowledge to her that everything will be alright. She smiles back, basically encouraging me to continue. I take in a deep breath then chose my words wisely.

"No, I don't deny having feelings for you in the past."

This takes everyone by surprise and I nod. "Is this how we're playing it now?" I ask harshly, "We're calling me out today?"

Minho shakes his head then rolls the bottle towards me, "Man, be quiet and spin the bottle."

I'm stunned by his answer and grab the bottle, "Be quiet!? Who the hell do you think you're-"

"-Spin the bottle, Taemin." Jonghyun snaps. I see a flash of anger in his eyes. As soon as I see it, it's gone. I nod then spin it. It lands on Hae-Ra and she looks up slowly. Her happy-go-lucky attitude is completely gone at this point, "Taemin don't." She breathes.

She doesn't want me to expose Minho for the liar he is. Fine, I won't.

"Hae-Ra," I start, "Can you recite to me exactly what I told you when I told you about me and Minho?"

She gasps and looks down at her hands.

I won't expose Minho...she will.

"I don't want to." She whispers. She obviously thinks he's still her friend and that they're cool. They're not. They shouldn't be.

"I asked you to, shouldn't you abide by the rules?"

"Taemin, you're doing too much right now!" Minho snaps.

"Why don't you just shut up, ok?" I snap back.

"Taemin, cut it out." Key warns.

"No, you know what, since we're all here, we should at least know the truth about one another! I mean, we're playing confession aren't we?" I turn back to Hae-Ra and she meets my gaze, "No..." she slowly whispers.

"Fine, I'll just do it. Minho, you and I had a thing back then but we broke up because it was getting too intense. You, being the jealous bastard you are, pretended to like Hae-Ra just so you could break us up. You pretended to love her, took her away from me and even tried to fight me for her all because you were jealous that I've moved on."

Hae-Ra's head snaps in Minho's direction, "Wait...you were faking it?"

He looks dead in my eyes and says nothing which means that I should continue, "Oh, and what Hae-Ra was supposed to say before she foolishly broke the rules is that in an attempt to get me back, Minho kissed me. It ultimately confused the hell out of me, made me mad since he messed up our relationship and leave the interview early today. Did I forget to mention that he's the reason why we had to leave?"

All heads turn in his direction.

"When he left all dramatically that night we were at the beach, he bumped into the manager and told him what we were doing. The manager then decided that it was time for us to go."

"And how could you possibly know that?" Minho snarls.

I shrug, "I have my ways."

A long silence fills the air, thick and very uncomfortable. Everyone starts to fidget with their shirts or sneakers until I take a glimpse in Hae-Ra's direction to find that she's staring at me with angry eyes. I meet her gaze for a solid minute then look away, I can't stand it when she's mad at me. It hurts too much.

"So that's it?!" She snaps.

"Hae-Ra," I start.

"No, you shut up!" She spits, "I've heard enough out of you! What other secrets were you guys not planning on telling me!? Us!?"

I nod then look back at Minho. His face is bright red then he raises his hand, "Hae-Ra, I'm sorry I hurt you. Me trying to take you away from Taemin was all just an act. I loved him then, so I did everything in my power to get him back. The manager thing was all coincidence. I should have never stormed out like that but I did and I'm sorry."

We all look to Hae-Ra as she slowly puts her head down, "Ugh, you guys...sometimes..."

"Yeah?" I push on.

"...sometimes you guys make me wanna hate you. I mean, with every fiber of my being, I wanna hate you guys, stop listening to your music and shun you out of my life, Especially you, Taemin."

Her eyes turn in my direction, pain and rage filling each one.

"But I can't." She finishes, "I love you guys too much."

 

I look up at her and find her smiling at me, she still loves me. A warm feeling takes hold of me and refuses to let go. I decide to embrace it for the rest of the night since it's all I have.

 

 

Key's POV.

So we all start confessing to Hae-R and Mi-Sun. Frankly, I'm surprised myself at the crazy things they confess. Jonghyun admits to throwing up on one of my favorite shirts and then threw it away.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT GOT LOST IN JAPAN!" I steam.

"Sorry, I didn't want you to be mad at me."

"Well, I'm mad at you now! What are you gonna do, throw up on another one of my shirts?"

He shrugs then looks down at my shirt, "You using that one?"

I wrap my arms around my shirt and glare him down. Onew's next. He sits up and clears his throat, "Um...this is embarrassing but remember when we Googled Minho and a picture of his abs came up?"

We nod..

"I...saw Taemin take a picture of you then run off like a fan-boy." He breathes out a sigh of relief.

Taemin's face turns bright red as he looks down at his hands. Minho's seriousness, for the first time, subsides into a small smile. "You did what?" He asks.

I wanted a picture of you..." Taemin stutters.

Minho bursts out laughing which causes everybody (except for Mi-Su)n to start laughing.

"Ya, Hae-Ra!" Mi-Sun snaps, "Don't you feel a little uncomfortable knowing your boyfriend used to be gay?"

"She laughs, "Nope. Oh! I wanna confess now! I wanna confess! Ever since I learned about you two being together, I've always wanted a ."

"Taemin shakes his head, "I've had enough of sharing you this month. I want you all to myself." with that, he leans over and kisses Hae-Ra.

"Get a room!" I snap then turn to Mi-Sun, "It's your turn, babe."

She blushes then my cheek lovingly, "To be honest, I secretly wanted Minho to win since he's aggressive and beat the crap outta Taemin."

Hae-Ra looks up in surprise and gasps, "Shhh! You can't say that around them! They're still sour about it."

"Actually," Taemin says, "I think we're good now."

Everybody starts to cheer including Minho who smiles approvingly at Taemin. "Again, I'm sorry for...everything." Minho replies.

"No worries." Taemin shrugs, "We're still brothers, we'll always be." With that, they lean in and hug. Jonghyun smiles and wraps his arms around the both of them.

"GROUP HUG!" Onew yells. "Bring it in, guys!"

We wrap ourselves in a huge embrace for a long time until Mi-Sun mumbles, "Pabo SHINee always fighting and making up in 2 seconds." We all laugh and break the hug. "How 'bout we finish our game and then eat some brownies?" Hae-Ra suggests.

Onew looks up with frightened eyes and clutches the plate to his chest, "Why...why can't we just go buy some more?"

"Shut up, Onew!" I laugh.


-Musician

                 Cute huh? But Mi-Sun is right, they're always fighting then making up in 2seconds. That's good though...at least their love is strong.

So, confession seems like it's all over but there's one last part to it. It's the confessions between the 2 couples. I mean, during the past 8 chapters it's been about 2min. And what about the plan???