I had to do it.

Our SHINee vacation!

Taemin's POV.

As we exit the highway, I stare out the window and take in the city. It's kinda hard to see since it's pouring outside but I manage. There, standing on the curb is a couple under a large white umbrella. The guy takes the umbrella from his girl and says something to her. She smiles and for a split second I think it's Hae-Ra. 

Hae-Ra...I miss you...

The girl takes the umbrella from him and slaps him playfully on the arm then with one swift push, pushes him into the rain and dashes away. The guy runs after her and I try to see what happens next but the taxi pulls off, the couple disappearing behind a nearby building. Tears well in my eyes as I look away in frustration. A hand slides along my back and I look up at Key.

"Don't worry, everything  will  be fine." He says.

I turn back to my window and sigh, "I hope so."

 

Minho's POV.

We get back to the dorm and everyone seems tired and upset. Key heads to the phone and orders pizza, Jonghyun goes into his room and takes a seat on the bed, Onew walks into the bathroom while Taemin closes the door behind him in his room. I stand in the living room looking around for a while then take a seat on the couch. Everything's dead quiet except for Key speaking with his Daegu accent to his parents. 

"Neh...neh...ok...saranghae..b-bye."

He hangs up the phone and sighs a loud sigh, "Minho, what are you doing?"

"Sitting." I say blankly.

"Yeah, I see that." He says sarcastically, "Shouldn't you be getting up now?"

I turn around and stare at him in confusion, "Um...why?"

He sighs then takes a seat  next to me, "Do I have to do everything around here?! You need to go and apologize to Taemin! He's sad and lonely...and missing Hae-Ra. You should say sorry for giving him a hard time."

I shake my head, "I don't think this is the right time. He's really sad and doesn't look like he wants to be bothered. Maybe later-"

"-ANIYO!" Key screams, "APOLOGIZE NOW!"

I open my mouth in protest then realize how right Key is. I get up and walk into Taemin's room not even bothering to knock. Instantly Taemin's head shoots up and I get to see that he's changing. 

"Oh, sorry." I say.

"I'm changing, Minho." Taemin says busily.

"I can see that." I say, "Uh...Taemin...can we talk?"

He pulls his shirt over his head then turns to me, "Some other time, ok?"

I decide to continue, "Look, Taemin, I'm sorry about the whole 'Messing up you and Hae-Ra' thing. I should have-"

"-No, no. It's alright." Taemin says. "You don't have to apologize."

I look at him for a long time then realize that he's lying. He's obviously still hurt and upset about the entire thing which suddenly gives me a horrible feeling in my stomach.

"Taemin, I-"

"Look, can you just...get out? Please?" Taemin snaps.

His face begins to turn beat red as he struggles to meet my gaze.

"Taemin, will you just listen to me?" I ask.

"No, no you've done enough. Minho, I really don't wanna be bothered, can you please leave me alone?!" 

Taemin's voice gets a little louder at this point. Normally, I'd get defensive and start raising my voice back but I know how he's feeling right now. Plus, there's something I need to tell him. Something that explains exactly why I sabotaged his relationship with Hae-Ra.

"Taemin, if you would just listen to me, you'd understand why I tried to mess up your relationship."

He snorts and shakes his head, "Oh I understand. I understand very well. You were just jealous! You couldn't stand the fact that Hae-Ra and I were together! You wanted to take her from me so I could look bad! Well guess what, I'm not gonna let you do that to me again. We're in love, Minho."

He says this as though he'd been practicing it in the mirror for hours. I could tell he carefully thought out each and every word so that he could spit the m out at me and make me feel bad. Well, it's working. Right now, I feel a mixture of anger and confusion that I hate feeling. 

"In love...?" I mutter numbly.

"Yeah, in love!" Taemin shoots back. "And it has nothing to do with you!"

Taemin takes a step towards the door but I stand in his path and silently close the door behind me, locking it so that no one can enter.

So that's how you wanna play? Fine.

"Taemin," I start, "I wasn't trying to break you and Hae-Ra up-"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Taemin fumes, "YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE IN THE ENTIRE HOUSE THAT TRIED TO STEAL HAE-RA FROM ME! NOT KEY, NOT JONGHYUN, NOT ONEW, YOU! SO DON'T LIE TO ME!"

"I'm not lying!" I say back. "Look, if you could just listen-"

"-No! I'm tired of your bull-"

Suddenly the doorknob begins to turn frantically and a slow knock sounds behind me, "Uh, guys...everything alright in there?"

It's Key.

"The pizza's here and...what's going on in there?" He asks suspiciously. The doorknob again turns frantically while I slowly turn back to Taemin.

"Taemin, I'm-"

"SAVE IT, MINHO! I'M SO OVER YOU RIGHT NOW! I THOUGHT WE WERE BROTHERS!"

"WE ARE BROTHERS! I JUST GOT SO CAUGHT UP IN ALL THIS THAT I'D FORGOTTEN WHY I DID IT!" I snap back.

Taemin stares at me for a long time then shakes his head, "I don't know what the hell you're talking about but it's not gonna make me change my mind. I'm done with you, Minho. Done."

At this point, I have nothing to say. I'm speechless, upset and getting annoyed by Key's banging on the door.

"GUYS! WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE! OPEN THE DOOR!"

Taemin tries again to step around me but I block his path, "No, I need to finish talking to you!" I say.

There's more banging on the door then I hear footsteps from down the hall. Onew and Jonghyun decide to get in on the action.

"Minho, can you please open the door?" Onew asks politely while Key continues banging. "We're worried about you-"

"GO TO HELL!" I rage. "LISTEN, TAEMIN! IF YOU HAD NEVER SLEPT WITH HAE-RA, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!"

"I SAID I WAS SORRY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I'M SORRY!" Taemin shoots back.

"OPEN THE DOOR, MINHO!!!!!!" Key shouts. "I SWEAR TO GOD, MINHO, IF YOU HURT TAEMIN SO HELP ME!!"

"SHUT UP!" I yell back. My head starts throbbing fiercely as I try to gather my thoughts. 

I just wanted to tell him the truth! He's not even listening to me!

"Minho, get out of my way!" Taemin spits, "I have not time for you and your nonsense-"

"-Wait...just...hold on, I have something I need to tell you. It's really important and I don't think it can wait any longer-"

"OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR, MINHOOOOO!!!!!!"

A loud 'BOOM' sounds at the door, telling me that Jonghyun's decided to use his shoulder to break the door down.

"Taemin, listen to me." I plea, "The reason why I wanted you guys to break up was because-"

"-JUST SAVE IT, MINHO! I'M DONE WITH YOU, I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY!" Taemin fumes. He tries this time to forcefully push past me but I push him back.

"No! Just wait-"

BOOM! 

BOOM!

"IF YOU TOUCH A HAIR ON TAEMIN, I WILL KILL YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME, I'LL KILL YOU, MINHO!!!" Key's angry yelling makes the entire situation much more frantic than it needs to be. All this action going on at once is confusing and frustrating the hell out of me. I can't take it anymore!

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell back.

"MINHO, GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR!" Taemin screams.

"I SWEAR I'M GONNA CUT YOUR FRICKIN' HEAD OFF IF YOU HURT HIM!" Key cries.

Enough of this! Just do it, Minho! Tell him! He'll understand...

With that I walk up to Taemin and grab him harshly.

"GET OFF ME!" He struggles.

"TAEMIN!!!!" Key cries out.

I stare at him for a long time then in an instant I crash my lips to his.


UR FACES RIGHT NOW!!! lol