Bad news just keep on coming

Our SHINee vacation!

Mi-Sun's POV.

"Aneyonghaseyo! I'm Mi-Sun Kwon but my friends call me Kwonni. Yes I know, Kwonni is a stupid nickname but whatever! When you grow up with 2 older brothers and have ALL guy friends...you get used to it! Anyways, I'm an insane music lover I love all kinds of music including Kpop!"

A smile appears on the woman's face. That's a good sign!

"You're a Kpop lover eh? Well who isn't!? Who do you like the most? Snsd, 2pm, Exo, Super Junior..."

I let the lady go on as I sit back and gloat to myself. Yup! This job is in the bag! Can't wait till I get home and tell Hae-Ra about this! I'm finally getting a job!

"...2ne1, BoA, SHINee-"

My face turns red at the name and I interrupt her. "Oh no, no, no Miss! SHINee and I do not go together!"

Her smile immediately fades, making her wrinkles even more visible. Her grey hair looks even grayer at my outburst and makes her look ten times older. Her lips form a straight line and she glares at me in utter hatred, "So you say you don't like SHINee eh? Well...Ms. Kwonni, I don't think this is going to work out."

I'm outraged at her sudden loss of interest in me and shoot up out of my seat. "WHAT! You were just so excited about me liking Kpop and were about to give me the job! What happened?"

"Well, Mi-Sun, I never told you I was going to give you the job and secondly you don't like SHINee. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

I lose my temper and completely spazz out on her, "Listen, you old bag! I need this stupid job! You can't just send me away just because I don't like SHINee!"

"I can and I will Miss Kwon! Good day." The woman stares deeply into my eyes with burning hatred boring into me. I glare back, unwilling to give up the fight. "Good. Day." She finalizes and then turns to her computer. I blow a strand of blond hair away from my eyes and storm towards the door. Before I get there, I turn back to her desk and notice all the papers on it. I take my hands and slide them off of the desk in revenge.

"Security!!" The woman yells and I quickly run out of her office with two large men dressed in black chasing after me. I whip my iPhone out of my pocket and speed dial Hae-Ra, she'll know exactly what to do.

 

Hae-Ra's POV.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Popcorns done.I skip to the microwave and grab a large green bowl then fill it with the buttery goodness. I usually eat Kettle Corn but Mi-Sun hates it and refuses to buy it for me so I pour sugar on my popcorn for the sweet taste. The bowl and I head over to the couch where I sit down and snuggle under my red Snuggie. The remote sits next to me and I grab it, turning on the stereo. It softly plays "Tug of War." by Carly Rae Jepsen and I grab my book. "This...is the life." I sigh to myself and pop a kernell into my mouth as the song plays.

Tug of war

Sweet as sin

I let go

I fell in

Feel the pull

Call your name

I'm alone

Once again.

My phone rings and I look at the screen.

Its Mi-Sun.

Should I answer? Maybe I shouldn't...every time I do, there's always a bag of drama waiting for me on the other line. I wait until the last second to answer.

"Hey, Mi-Sun. What's up?"

There's lots of huffing and wind in the background then Mi-Sun answers. "D-Dude! Why didn't you answer sooner?"

I sigh then pop another kernall into my mouth, "Whatever, so what do you want? What have you gotten yourself into now?"

There's men yelling in the background and a sudden clatter of stuff. Mi-Sun comes back on the phone panting like she's been running a mile. "Look! Can you cut the crap for one minute! I gotta tell you something!"

I ignore her, "So, how was the interview?"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you! It went bad all because I told the old hag I didn't like SHINee-"

I hop out of my seat, spilling popcorn everywhere. "YOU TOLD HER WHAT! WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING!"

The noise in the phone stops, "I know, I know. But she sent me out-"

"What did you flip over now?"

"Nothing! Nothing, I swear! I just kinda...threw all the papers off her desk...that's all."

I sigh then put the phone at my other ear, "Mi Mi..."

"Yeah?"

"Come home now." A smile forms on my face and I can tell there's one on hers too. She giggles then says, "Yeah, I'm coming. You don't hate me...do you?"

I laugh, "Haha no! You're still my little -Monkey!"

"Haha! I'm glad Yuri-Slave. Bye!"

I hang up the phone and sigh, Mi-Sun...one of the world's most wanted and the greatest best friend known to man. I plop back on the couch and try to listen to the music until its interrupted by some 'Breaking News!'

"Excuse the interruption but we have a HUGE announcement!" Its Cho Bin Cho, the pink loving, fashion seeking, catty, SHINee obsessed radio host. He's the only guy in ALL of Korea who knows EVERYTHING about SHINee and the only reason why I listen to the radio (besides listening to SHINee). He comes back on in a feminine but serious voice and speaks rapidly.

"See normally I'd come on doing air kisses and the whole 'Hi Hi My Kimchi Lovas' thingy but not today! Oh no, today is WAY more serious!"

I turn up the radio and listen intently while I pick up popcorn by the hand full.

"Ok so, you guys know how SHINee's on their Summer tour right now, right? Well they were on their way to Seoul when..." He pauses in dramatic silence and I immediately stop picking up popcorn. "Come on! Just say it already!" I yell in outrage.

"...they're tour bus got into an accident!"

I cover my mouth in surprise and try my best not to cry.

"But! The boys were supposedly fine and asked if they could go to the go to the bathroom when..."

This time, I hear the next door neighbors yelling like a pack of wild animals, "COME ON PABO! TELL US THE NEWS!"

"...they disappeared! SHINEE. IS. MISS-ING! OH-MY. GOSH!!"

I jump out of my seat in horror and join the neighbors in screaming for my life.