starts to change

please, feel my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE WEEK LATER

KWON PROPERTY COMPANY

 

Mr. Kwon asks Jiyong and Dami to meet him in his office before the board meeting. Jiyong arrive in Mr. Kwon office, but he notices Dami still not there. Mr. Kwon asks him to wait it on the couch while he's taking something from his drawer.

“Here… for you,” Mr. Kwon said while handed the file to Jiyong.

“What is it?” Jiyong asked while looking at the file.

“Have a look…” Mr. Kwon replied without answering him.

Jiyong take the file and then he opens it. Inside there, he's startled after he saw the head of the file. Mr. Kwon handed over half of his shares to Jiyong. Jiyong look at his father with mixed feelings.

“It's for you...” Mr. Kwon said softly.

“Why?” Jiyong asked confused.

Mr. Kwon takes a deep breath after he asked that.

“I decided to bow out from company. I want to spend my time with your omma. After what just happened, I know I already make a big mistake when I'm choosing to cheat on her. Besides, I know I can't replace your childhood, but I'm trying to be a better halabeoji for my future grandchild. Please, take it as a change for my sins to you.” Mr. Kwon replied with teary eyes.

Jiyong is silent while looking at his father sad face.

“Did omma and halabeoji know about this?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Mr. Kwon shakes his head slowly.

“I’ll tell them later… I want my kids to know first,” Mr. Kwon replied.

“Appa…” Jiyong try to say something but his voice stuck and his mind blank.

Mr. Kwon smiles when Jiyong called him.

“You’re such a good son, Jiyong. I’m so proud of you… in addition, the presence of your wise wife… You two will get a wonderful baby...” Mr. Kwon said with smiles.

Jiyong smiles before he slowly says

“Thank you, appa…”

Then, they hear someone knock the door.

“Coming!” Mr. Kwon said.

Dami enter the office with smiles after she saw Jiyong is there with Mr. Kwon.

“What happen in here? Why you ask me to meet you?” Dami asked before her seat beside Jiyong.

Mr. Kwon smiles before he handed another file to Dami.

“For you…” Mr. Kwon said.

Dami frown before she ask

“What is this?”

However, Mr. Kwon just keeps silent while let Dami open the file first.

“Appa…!” Dami said with surprised.

Dami noticed that her father give her half of his share to her.

“That’s is for you… You two get it equally. I already explain to Jiyong. I think it's my time to get rest from here. You two will continue my legacy. Besides, I'm too old for being selfish. I want to fix my life back and give your omma what she missed before.” Mr. Kwon said while try to hold his tears.

Dami start crying after her father said that.

“Appa… why you behave like this?” Dami asked with uneasy.

Jiyong rub his sister back to comfort her feelings.

“Hey, don’t be sad. I just give what I should give to you two… Also, you're about to getting married, right? So, this is the right time for me for doing this. Minjoon is a good guy. When you choose him, I have no doubt. After all, I need to get ready to welcome my grandchild.” Mr. Kwon said while chuckles.

Jiyong smiles when Mr. Kwon said that.

Dami wipe her tears before she went to hugs her father.

“I'm happy to get my appa back...” Dami said while crying.

Mr. Kwon smiles in teary eyes. He’s hugging his daughter with mixed feeling while Jiyong looking at them with happy tears.

 

 

 

During the board meeting, all the shareholders are agreed to let halabeoji stay as the chairman. Meanwhile, Jiyong will be placed as Deputy CEO behind Mr. Kwon whose stay as CEO. For Dami, after her helping the company solved the financial case, she's promoted as CEO of financial. But in Hyuk and his father's place, halabeoji’s friends, who are working with him before, filled it. At the end of the meeting, Mr. Kwon looks at his father with mixed feelings. Jiyong noticed about it, and then he raises is hand to say something.

“I’m sorry for interrupt… may I say something?” Jiyong asked permission before speak.

“Sure… what is it, Jiyong?” halabeoji asked.

“Before that, I want to thank everyone for trusting me when choosing me in this position. I'm still learning and trying to understand managing the company. Now, I would like to give my gratitude to my appa, Mr. Kwon that believe in me to work in here. Even though, I have no experience... he keeps pushing me up and stay for me. Right now, with this responsibility, I'll do my best for the company. And... Our chairman, my precious... thank you very much. You're doing many things for me. Also, other board members... thank you... for encourage me. Last one...” Jiyong said before h paused for a while.

All of them look at him and wait for him to continue.

“Appa... I know you're planning to leave, but... please... don't go... because... the company still need you... so do me. I need you to stay here...” Jiyong continue while looking at his father.

All the board members look at Mr. Kwon after Jiyong said that.

Halabeoji look at his son before he asks

“What do you mean?”

Mr. Kwon smiles after he heard Jiyong words. He look all of them are staring at him with different reactions. In the end, he smiles and says

“I have nothing to say right now.”

“Appa…” Jiyong mutter slowly.

Halabeoji look at his son for a while before he says

“Arasso… we ended our meeting here. And you… come to my office.”

Halabeoji said to his son.

After the meeting dismissed, Mr. Kwon went to meet halabeoji in his office. Jiyong and Dami feel uneasy, and they decided to wait for him outside the office.

“Now, tell me…” halabeoji said after they are in the office alone.

Mr. Kwon look hesitated before he walks slowly toward the desk.

“I'm giving my share to Jiyong and Dami.... I already decided to retired from this. Not only that, but I want to fix back my relation with my wife.” Mr. Kwon said while looking at his father.

Halabeoji is silent after he said that.

“I know this is so sudden, but I already make a lot of mistake to my family.” Mr. Kwon continue while hold his emotion.

“May I ask you something?” suddenly halabeoji asked.

Mr. Kwon nodded.

“Why you sacked your secretary?” halabeoji continue asked.

Mr. Kwon feel uneasy to answer it but he still reply

“I caught her complicity with my little brother. She's using me to get an info to help him. That's one of the reasons for me to sack her.”

“…and may I know what the other reasons?” halabeoji asked curious.

Mr. Kwon hesitated but nothing is coming out from his mouth.

“Do you think I don't know what happened? I kept quiet because I didn't want to make things worse. But seeing you feel sorry, I will forget. If it's your decision, I respect it. But, what Jiyong said is true, the company still needs you. Hope you reconsider that decision.” Halabeoji continue with mixed feelings.

Mr. Kwon looks at his father with teary eyes.

“Don't leave just because you feel guilty. If you feel that way, you should stay and work hard for the company.” Halabeoji said while looking at his son.

Mr. Kwon wipes his tears before he nodded to his father words.

“I will…” Mr. Kwon said with mixed feelings.

After the conversation, Mr. Kwon walks out from the office. Then, he saw Jiyong and Dami are there waits for him.

“Appa…” Dami call him.

Mr. Kwon smiles and then he touch Jiyong and Dami face.

“I won’t leave…” Mr. Kwon said while try to smiles.

Jiyong and Dami smiles widely after they heard that. Dami went to hugs her father and Jiyong say

“Thank you, appa…”

 

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Mrs. Kwon is sitting in living room while knitted something. Taeyeon saw her, went to approach.

“What are you doing, eomeoni?” Taeyeon asked before she seat beside her.

“I'm making my grandchild blanket.” Mrs. Kwon replied happily.

Taeyeon smiles after she heard that.

“Wow… this is good,” Taeyeon said to praised her.

“You like the color?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

Taeyeon nodded when she saw the blue thread.

“How big you want to knit? The baby just little, so you don't have to knit a lot.” Taeyeon said with concern.

“Don’t worry… I know what the best for the baby. Did you eat the supplement?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Have you drunk the milk?” Mrs. Kwon continues asked.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

“Eomeoni, you really care about the baby, huh?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

“Yes, of course. That's my first grandchild. I'll make sure everything is going to be fine.” Mrs. Kwon replied.

Suddenly, they heard the doorbell. Then, they saw Grace entering in the living room while carrying something.

“Imo! Hi, Tae!” Grace greets them.

“What is that?” Mrs. Kwon asked when she saw a paper bag in Grace hand.

“I have surprised for you…” Grace said before she brings out a few baby clothes from the paper bag.

“Wow…!” Mrs. Kwon said excitedly.

She put the knit stuff away before she reached the baby clothes in Grace hand.

“This is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter