the act

please, feel my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon can't follow her head words to stop when her heart desire to let Jiyong kiss her. At that time, Jiyong is already fallen in his wife scent and his desire insists him to kiss her. While he's kissing, Jiyong move her around to let her stay below him. He stops to look for Taeyeon reaction.

“Should I continue?” Jiyong asked.

However, Taeyeon can't respond immediately. At that time, what they can hear just they're gasped for breath after the kissing. Jiyong move his hand to fix Taeyeon hair.

He tucked her hair behind the ear, and then he whispers in her ear softly by saying

“I won't force until you're ready...”

He kisses her cheek after that before he gets up from her.

Suddenly, Jiyong phone is ringing. He took his phone from the desk before he gets up from the bed to answer the phone. Meanwhile, Taeyeon still lay on the bed while her heart keeps throbbing hardly. She touched her chest and she tries to makes herself calm by take a deep breath.  After she feels calm, Taeyeon get up and saw Jiyong is talking on the phone at the balcony.

“Noona, where are you?” Jiyong asked after he gets the call from Dami.

“I’m just arriving at the bungalow, why?” Dami asked.

“I’ll meet you in your room…” Jiyong replied.

“Arasso…” Dami said before she ended the call.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon it still sits on the bed. He went to approach her before he says

“I'll go to meet noona in her room... you can get some rest, tomorrow you still have your languages class...”

Taeyeon nodded slowly.

Jiyong smiles while his hand touches her face softly. Afterward, he walks out from the room to go to Dami room.

 

 

 

“Coming…!” Dami said after the knocks.

“Where have you been?” Jiyong asked after enter the room.

“Office…” Dami replied shortly.

“Noona, remember that you asked me before about the company financial?” Jiyong asked straight to the point.

Dami nodded while she walks to her wardrobe room.

Jiyong follow behind her and then continue asks

“So, what happen now? You still investigate about that?”

Dami stop her action and look at Jiyong.

“Why you suddenly asked me this? Suddenly curious?” Dami asked.

“I meet Seunghyun hyung at Soohyuk exhibition…” Jiyong replied.

“Okay, I get the point… So, did he tell you something?” Dami asked.

“You think? Why didn’t you say anything about this to me?” Jiyong asked back.

“I thought you never want to involve... so, I just continue it with Fany...” Dami replied while her hand takes her pajama.

“Fany? Tiffany? Your assistant financial?” Jiyong asked.

Dami nodded.

“It’s just two of you?” Jiyong asked curious.

Dami nodded again to answer him.

“Noona, can you tell me, what exactly happened?” Jiyong asked curious.

Dami sigh deeply before she went to her desk and she opens the drawer.

“Take a look at this... then, you know what happened... I want to take a shower...” Dami said after she gives the white envelope to Jiyong.

Then, Dami went to the bathroom and leave Jiyong with the envelope.

Jiyong look at his sister with confused, but then he opens the envelope and read it diligently.

After she's finished with her bath, Dami saw Jiyong is still in her room. She noticed Jiyong tense face while looking at the ledger and all the documents.

“Who did this?” Jiyong asked with uneasy.

Dami lift her shoulder to answer him.

“That’s why halabeoji asked me to investigate this…So, what do you think?” Dami asked before she went to seat beside Jiyong.

“This is serious, noona. If we’re can catch the persons, our company also in big crisis. Why does all the money disappears like this? Where did it go?” Jiyong asked with disbelief.

“That's I can't explain to you... Fany and me also can't solve, how the money disappears. Anyhow, now you know about this case, so... will you help us?” Dami asked with hope.

Jiyong look into the documents before he slowly says

“I have no authority in that company, but I'll try my best to help the company. I'm worried, if appa know about this... what will happen to him... and halabeoji...?”

Dami scoff before she asks

“You still worried about appa?”

Jiyong look at his sister after she asked that.

“You know he's life is for company...” Jiyong replied.

“Yeah…that's why we're not important for him...” Dami said with upset.

Jiyong went to hugs Dami shoulder to comfort her feelings.

“…but he still our appa…” Jiyong replied softly.

Dami shake her head when Jiyong said like that.

“Forget about him… now, what should we do?” Dami asked to change the topic.

Jiyong look back at the documents before he says

“Let me take this with me... I'll try to look at it properly. If anything, I can figure it out, I'll tell you... okay?”

“Arasso… make sure, no one will know about this problem, especially, appa…” Dami said to warn.

“Got it! Don’t worry… You still have me to trust…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“I know… thanks, Jiyong…” Dami said before she went to hugs him.

Jiyong smiles while hugs her back.

“Anything for you, noona…” Jiyong said with smiles.

 

 

 

After that, Jiyong went back into his room with the documents. He saw no one on the bed, and then he went toward the couch. He saw Taeyeon is already sleeping on there. Jiyong sigh before he put the document aside, and then he's covering Taeyeon's body with a blanket. Jiyong touch her cheek softly before he bow down, went to kiss her head.

“Night, dear…” Jiyong whisper after he’s kiss.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon already in deep sleep after she doesn't move after he kissed her. He's smiling, and then he went to continue to look at the document on his work desk.

Taeyeon awake around 3 am. She heard something drop and try to find where that sound come from. Yet, she saw Jiyong is sleeping at his desk, and she saw some of the document fell on the floor. Taeyeon get up from the couch before she went to approach Jiyong.

“Jiyong, get up… go to sleep in the bed,” Taeyeon said while pat his shoulder.

However, Jiyong just mutters in his sleep without opening his eyes. Taeyeon sigh before she tries to awake him again.

“Jiyong…Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name and she’s continue to pat his shoulder.

Jiyong moves but he still in sleepy eyes.

“What’s time right now?” Jiyong asked while yawn.

“Already pass 3 am,” Taeyeon replied while she’s look at the clock on the wall.

Jiyong nodded, and then he gets up while his hand hugging Taeyeon shoulder. Then, Taeyeon helps him to go into the bed. After she lay him down, Taeyeon cover his body with the blanket. She stares at Jiyong sleeping face before she went to clean up the desk.

Taeyeon takes the document that fell on the floor, and then she compiled it with the other. However, she's stop at one of the ledger and look into it.

“Something is not right in here...” Taeyeon mutter slowly.

She takes another documents and the other document to find the mistake in there. In the end, she's spend all night by looking up into the documents. 

Around 6 am, Taeyeon finish with the task. She's stretching her body, while yawn. When she looks at the clock, she startled, because it is already morning.

“Aigoo… it’s already morning!” Taeyeon mutters.

Taeyeon tidy up the desk and all the documents. She put all the notes she's jot down in front of the envelope. After that, she went to refresh herself in the bathroom with warm water.

Jiyong awake after his jerked by the phone alarm. He's blinking while staring at the ceiling with blank. Suddenly, he's frown when he noticed he's in the bed. 

“Did I walk?” Jiyong asked confused while his eyes look at the desk.

Jiyong get up from his bed when he saw the desk is already tidy. At the same time, he saw few notes on the envelope.

“Where did this come from?” Jiyong asked with confused.

Then, he noticed the writing is the same as Taeyeon's handwriting. Jiyong went to find her at the couch, but he saw no one there. Jiyong go toward the wardrobe room, still nobody in there. Then, he decided to go into the bathroom. Jiyong knock few times but no one respond in there. Jiyong try to open the door slowly, but he's stop when he saw Taeyeon in the bathtub, sleeping. Jiyong shake his head slowly when he saw her in there.

“Why are you sleeping in here?” Jiyong mutter while smiling.

Jiyong hesitated for a while for him to get in or not.

“Should I wake her? But, will she think I ert to see her body? But, I'm her husband... argh...” Jiyong mutter at the door.

In the end, he slowly takes a step to approach the bathtub. He carefully went to approach her to make sure Taeyeon didn't awake. Jiyong stops when he realizes the bubbles covered her body in here. He smirks when he saw his wife in that condition. Later, he takes her towel before he went to awake her.

“Dear, wake up…” Jiyong said while touch her cheek.

Taeyeon blinking and then she noticed Jiyong is staring at her with smiles.

“What?” Taeyeon asked blankly.

“Why are you sleeping in here?” Jiyong asked while chuckles softy.

Taeyeon frown, but when she moves, she noticed that she’s in the bathtub. She's startled but then she realized Jiyong is there.

“Before you accuse me, take this towel.” Jiyong said to defend himself.

Taeyeon didn’t move, and that made Jiyong look away from Taeyeon.

“I swear... I didn't see anything...” Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter