teasing kiss

please, feel my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon went back to the ground floor with Jiyong after eating. When she's arrive, all of her friends are in there. Yoona approach her with worried face.

“Tae, where have you been? You know I’m worried about you…!” Yoona said while hugging her.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon replied with guilty.

“Where did you find her?” Tiffany asked Jiyong.

“She's locked in file room...” Jiyong replied while shake his head.

“Aigoo… what are you doing in there?” Tiffany asked with frown.

“Sorry, everyone…I know I’m selfish for doing that but… at least, I got something info for our investigation.” Taeyeon replied with mixed feelings.

“What do you have? We have nothing right now... they already take the file and delete it...” Seohyun replied with disappoint.

“Sorry... I know what just happened when I'm gone. Jiyong already tell me... they really want us to stop investigate, right?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

All of them nodded to answer her.

“Then, should we let them go easily?” Taeyeon continue asked.

They look at each other before shake their head to answer her.

“So, what should we do now? Plan C?” suddenly Seohyun asked.

Taeyeon chuckles after she asked that.

“I think this time... we should do more drastic...” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

Jiyong look at his wife with uncomfortable after she said that.

“Do not plan something could harm you...” Jiyong said to warn her.

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong with smiles.

Jiyong narrow his eyes when his wife making that face.

“What do you want to do?” suddenly Yoona asked.

“We can use worker statements. We create a questionnaire... ask them to answer it... from there... we can point out the main problem. Besides, this tactic, they will consider HR is doing it, for improvement... Also, we need to use the media. If the news gets spread, they will make anything to shut up the media...when they're busy with that, that time we can start out action.”Taeyeon replied.

“How can you think out like that? My wife is so brilliant...!” Jiyong said to praise Taeyeon.

“Hello, mister... Don't you know that your wife is the best student in college?” Yoona said with proud.

Taeyeon cover her face with shy after they said like that.

“Yah! Where did you get the idea?” suddenly Tiffany asked.

“In the file room…” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

“You have been locked in there, but you still can think about work? Daebak...!” Seohyun said with surprised.

“Well…oh before I forget, I think I can try to find the fraud ledger that Hyuk hide it. I heard Grace said she's make a copy... so... I suspect that she must hide here...” suddenly Taeyeon tell them the truth.

“How you know that?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Ermm… just say… I’m good on spying,” Taeyeon replied while grin.

Jiyong stare at his wife with suspicious.

Suddenly, Dami enter the room with tense face.

“Everyone... we have to move out from here. The directors order this room to be vacated as soon as possible.” Dami said with uneasy.

“What? Why so sudden?” Tiffany asked with surprised.

“Noona…” Jiyong call Dami.

“Yes, I just came back from the board meeting. They're furious about the problem before and think that we're betraying them for doing the investigation. Halabeoji... I mean, the chairman... has been suspended from his position from now until... I'm not sure...” Dami continues with disappointed.

All of them startled after heard the news.

After he’s heard the news, Jiyong rashly running out from the room. He decided to meet halabeoji after what just happened.

“Jiyong…!” Dami shout his name to stop him.

Taeyeon went to chase him but Dami grab her arm and says

“Don't...! I don't want the board members to see you in here. If they saw you, they will think Jiyong is involved. We can't take the risk.”

Taeyeon look at the door with worried. Dami is right, Jiyong is the heirs, and they need to protect him before anyone could do anything.

“So…What should we do now? Where should we meet after this?” Seohyun asked with gloomy face.

“For a moment, I'll try to find a new place for us. But, if we need to meet, just use the hotel room. That's more secure than open places.” Dami replied to give her suggestion.

All of them nodded with gloomy face.

“Now, it's hard for us to get in this building...” Yoona said while looking at Taeyeon.

As for Tiffany and Seohyun, both of them still company staff, not for Yoona and Taeyeon.

“She still can get in as Jiyong's wife...” Tiffany said while pointing to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiles slightly after she hears that.

“Okay, everyone…we should clean up this place. Take everything that you think important... Taeyeon, can we talk?” Dami asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

 

 

 

After that, Dami and Taeyeon walk out from the room. Dami looks around the place with careful before she goes to face Taeyeon.

“What’s wrong, unnie?” Taeyeon asked worried.

Dami hesitated to ask her but in the end she slowly asks

“I just heard what happened to you yesterday with omma...”

“Oh… that’s…” Taeyeon want to said something but Dami interrupt her and asks

“She's angry because you know something, aren't you?”

Taeyeon hesitated to answer her but she still nodded.

Dami sigh after she saw the nod.

“Did you know about her sick or something else?” Dami continue asked.

Taeyeon startled after Dami asked that.

“Eomeoni is sick?” Taeyeon asked with surprised.

Dami look at her after she asked that. So, now Dami know that Taeyeon didn’t know about that sick.

“So… you know something else? What is it?” Dami asked without answering Taeyeon question.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she slowly says

“About abeoji...”

Dami remain silent while wait for Taeyeon to finish her words.

“I... accidentally... know that...him... erm... when.... he's... argh... I don't know how to say this...” Taeyeon said try to find proper words to tell the truth.

“What? What appa doing?” Dami asked curiously.

Taeyeon sigh deeply before she softly says

“I saw him with another woman, on the other day...”

Dami rounded her eyes with surprised after she heard that. Her face changes to furious while her eyes start to redden.

“Is it true?” Dami asked while hold her anger.

Taeyeon nodded slowly.

“Is that the reason omma do that to you?” Dami asked firm.

Taeyeon didn’t respond to her.

“So...She already knows what appa doing behind her...” Dami muttered with angry.

“Unnie…” Taeyeon call Dami before she went to hold her hands.

“Is Jiyong known about this?” Dami continue asked.

“Yes, but coincidentally...” Taeyeon replied.

“It's not you're the one to tell him?” Dami asked confused.

Taeyeon shake her head before she says

“He accidentally saw it from the security camera while looking for me...”

“So... he just knows recently...” Dami muttered.

Suddenly, Taeyeon saw Dami tears start to flow on her cheeks slowly. She can see her disappointment after knowing about her father cheating. Taeyeon went to hugs her try to comfort her feelings. Dami cry more on her shoulder to let out her frustrated.

“It's okay... I'm here...” Taeyeon said while rub her back softly.

For a moment, Taeyeon just continue to let Dami continue her crying. After she's calm, Dami release the hugs, and then she wipes her tears with a hand.

“You bear too much burden, aren't you?” Taeyeon asked with sympathy.

Dami chuckles softly after Taeyeon asked that.

“By the way, did you say eomeoni sick, is it?” suddenly Taeyeon asked curiously.

Dami didn’t respond after she asked that.

“Don't worry, you don't have to tell me if you won't... but if you need anyone to be a listener, you know you can count on me.” Taeyeon continue with smiles.

Dami nodded before she says

“Thank you, Taeyeon... you're such a nice person. I'm so glad Jiyong meet you. Don't worry. Omma sick, it's not so serious. But, still need to take care. I'm sorry for what she's done to you...”

“Don’t worry…you don’t have to sorry to me…” Taeyeon replied.

Dami sigh and then she went to hold Taeyeon hands.

“I know it's hard for you to be in our family, but I'm really pleased to have you with us. What you have done for us, I know we owe you big... thank you, Taeyeon...” Dami said softly.

“That's we called family. Take care of each other...” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Not with this family…” Dami said with upset.

Taeyeon look at her with mixed feeling after she mentions that.

“I think I should go to see Jiyong. I don't want he did stupid things with the board members...” suddenly Dami said.

“Yes, sure. Please… let me know if he’s not fine,” Taeyeon said with worried.

Dami nodded and then she walks away from there.

 

 

 

Inside the chairman room, Jiyong is facing halabeoji with tense face. Also in the room, also have Mr. Kwon and Hyuk's father.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter