take care

please, feel my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FOUNDATION MEETING

 

Before the meeting start, Mrs. Kwon asks Taeyeon to prepare the pastries to place on the table. After that, she asks Taeyeon to buy the coffees for the foundation members. Taeyeon arrive with the coffees after the meeting starts. She slowly places the coffee for each member. Then, Mrs. Kwon pulls Taeyeon to seat beside her.

“You're late...” Mrs. Kwon whisper slowly.

“I’m sorry… there are many customers in there...” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“Read this… and then make sure you have a question to ask...” Mrs. Kwon said while she gives the meeting document to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon read the meeting agenda and the main point for the meeting. Then, she focused on the foundation member presentation with diligently.

Mrs. Kwon signal to her friends something during the meeting. She saw all her friends nodded and get the signal from her.

After the presentation, all the members continue asking about the plan and other related thing. Suddenly, one of Mrs. Kwon friend call Taeyeon name.

“Taeyeon, right?” she asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“So… what do you think about these matter?” she asked with smirks.

Mrs. Kwon nodded while smirk at her friend after she asked that.

“Oh… erm…” Taeyeon hesitated for a while.

But then, the other one continue ask

“Did you understand what are we discussing?”

“You know how this foundation operates, right?” the other one asked while smirks.

“Hey, stop making her uncomfortable…” suddenly Mrs. Kwon, said to act as if she’s defending Taeyeon.

“Hey, we’re doing our job here to make sure new member understand this foundation... We can't just let the stranger come without knowing anything.” Mrs. Kwon friend said to mock Taeyeon.

“Even though, she's your daughter-in-law, doesn't mean she can act as that... you know the rule... besides, where did Jiyong find this girl?” the other asked with a mocking face.

Taeyeon start to understand the situation and then she smiles.

“Excuse me, can I answer your question?” suddenly Taeyeon asked politely.

All of them look at her after she said that.

Taeyeon get up from the chair while she's reading the document again.

“This foundation established to help women out there who need funds for business.” Taeyeon said while looking at the members.

“We know that…” suddenly one of them, mutter to respond her.

Taeyeon smiles before she continue says

“The foundation operates from the money given by Kwon's property, and others company. The foundation make grants, and sometimes they offer programs with the income earned from investing the endowments. Am I right?”

Suddenly, all the member are silent after Taeyeon continue her words.

“So, what can I understand from this meeting, we have a problem when the fund is always insufficient, even though the foundation keeps get the money... so, from the financial statement in here...I notice something is not right on the expenses. Here...” Taeyeon said while point out on the page.

All the members open the page that Taeyeon show. Suddenly, Mrs. Kwon ask

“Can you explain?”

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Then, Taeyeon open back the slide that shows the financial statement on the screen. She turns around to face the members and start to explain to them about the false.

“If all of you notice in here...why does the foundation need to spend money for entertainment?  Half of a million is just for fun...? That's ridiculous... As we know…the money can be used as a fund. Tell me... what kind of entertainment this foundation does?” suddenly Taeyeon asked curious.

However, no one can answer her question. Taeyeon can see all of them also stunned with the sudden news and then she slowly says

“This is serious matter, you should find it where the money go... I think all the members know the foundation so well, not like me... just a stranger knows nothing...”

All Mrs. Kwon friends look at Taeyeon with ashamed. They know Taeyeon said that for them. Anyhow, the most embarrassing is Mrs. Kwon. She didn't expect Taeyeon can understand in a short time, even she can also didn’t know where the real cause of the problem is.

After that, Taeyeon went back to seat beside Mrs. Kwon.

“I already asked the question...” Taeyeon whispers to Mrs. Kwon.

Mrs. Kwon bites her lips to hold her anger after Taeyeon said that sarcastically.

At the same time, Taeyeon feel ease when she can handle the situation well. Of course, she has to thank to Jiyong for explain to her about the foundation last night.

 

 

KWON PROPERTY COMPANY

JIYONG OFFICE

 

Along the day, Jiyong keep worried about Taeyeon. He can't focus on his works while his mind keep thinking what his mother will do to his wife. When he’s about to call her, he is hesitant. So, he decided to texting her, however nothing reply from her. After Jiyong finish meeting with is clients, Jiyong decided to go back home. Yet, his father keeps asking him to go meeting with him. Jiyong have no choice unless to listen to his father words.

When he's getting ready for the meeting, suddenly someone knocks the door.

“Coming…” Jiyong said.

“Hi there…!” Dami greet from the door.

“Noona, what are you doing here? Don’t we have a meeting after this?” Jiyong asked.

“Yup, but I want to ask you about Taeyeon, is she alright?” Dami asked.

“I don’t know… she didn’t reply me…” Jiyong replied with worried.

Dami noticed Jiyong face when he said that.

“Hey, don’t worry… she’ll be fine…” Dami said to comfort him.

Jiyong smiles slightly while nodded.

Suddenly, his phone buzz signal for incoming message. Jiyong rashly get his phone, and then he saw it's not from Taeyeon, but his mother.

 

You really teach her well... but I won't give up... – Mrs. Kwon

 

Jiyong read the message with confused.

“What’s wrong?” Dami asked.

“I’m not sure…” Jiyong replied with confused.

After that, he got an incoming message from Taeyeon. Jiyong smiles while opens her message.

 

Everything was fine. But, thanks to you... I'll give you a token gift tonight for helping me. ^^ - Taeyeon

 

Jiyong smiles widely after he read the message. Suddenly, he feels excited and can't wait to meet her after she's texting like that. Dami noticed Jiyong face and then she teasingly says

“Someone is smiling widely...~”

Jiyong chuckles while try hide his shyness.

“Is she okay?” Dami asked.

“It's look like she's fine...” Jiyong replied sill smiling.

“I know she can handle omma…” Dami said while chuckles.

“Yeah... but how long will she bear it? I do hope omma can accept her...” Jiyong replied with sad.

“Just let her be… before this, she thought everyone is under her control, so... I want to see how she can control Taeyeon...” Dami said.

“I hope she didn't do anything can harm her... if that happen, I won't be silent...” Jiyong replied with firm.

“Wow…wow… look who is here…I don’t know you can make that furious face…” Dami said teasingly.

Jiyong smiles before he continue says

“Taeyeon is my wife, my responsibility... her happiness is my happiness...”

Dami nodded and then she went to pat Jiyong shoulder softly.

“You really love her, huh?” Dami asked.

Jiyong nodded shyly.

“Good... take care of her... because the one that can defend you is her...” Dami said before she pats Jiyong cheek softly.

“Arasso…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Okay, let’s go… it’s time for meeting…” Dami said while walking out from the office.

 

 

AT NIGHT

KWON BUNGALOW

 

That night, Taeyeon wait for Jiyong in the dining room. She's already preparing him the dinner as her thank for him. When she saw Jiyong enter the house, Taeyeon immediately went to approach him with smiles.

“You’re back…” Taeyeon said while she takes the briefcase from him.

Jiyong look at her with strange but him still smiling at her.

“I already prepare the dinner for you, come…” Taeyeon said while pull Jiyong hand into the dining table.

Jiyong look amazed when he saw the dish on the table.

“Is all for me?” Jiyong asked with surprised.

Taeyeon nodded before she says

“I’ll eat with you…”

“Great…” Jiyong replied before he went to sit on the chair.

After that, Taeyeon pour the water for him before she went to seat in front of him.

“From now on... I'll cook dinner for you, okay? But make sure you have to eat dinner at home.” Taeyeon said while she gives the rice to him.

“I will eat if you're cooking...” Jiyong replied after he sips his drink.

After that, both of them have dinner together happily. Kwon Hyuk that just arrives from the company saw them start to feel irate. He just went straight to his room without greeting them. At the same time, the butler and the maids continue peeking from the kitchen to see both of them eating.

“I never see young master smiles like this…,” the maid said.

“Yeah, this is honor get to see him smiling…” the other maid said.

“Let them be… besides, his wife is really care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter