wonderful husband

please, feel my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SOOYOUNG RESTAURANT

 

That night, Jiyong accompany his wife to meet her friends at the restaurant. All of them are chaos after they get to know about Taeyeon pregnancy. They feel excited to know about the news, and they decided to celebrate it that night. Also, Sooyoung asked her future husband Mr. Jung to come to join them to celebrate.

“Wah~ I don’t think this day will come… we already old enough to have our own family...” Sooyoung said with happy.

“Yah…! You should consider it about single person like us…” Sunny said while pointing toward herself and Daesung.

“Who said I’m single?” suddenly Daesung asked before he sips his drink.

“Oh…ho… someone is in lovee…. ~” Sunny said try to mock Daesung.

“Yah! Who is that girl? Korean? Japanese?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“I’ll introduce it on Sooyoung wedding…” Daesung replied while smiling.

“Yah! You want to die? Why you have to announce her on my wedding? That’s my day… not your!” suddenly Sooyoung said with irate.

However, Daesung just chuckles while making a face.

“By the way… I didn’t say thanks to you for getting back my halmeoni land… thank you, GD oppa…” Sunny suddenly said it.

“Oh… it’s not a big deal… I should apologies to the village people for what my cousin done…” Jiyong said with uneasy.

“Hey, it’s not your fault…” Taeyeon said while hold his hand.

“Yeah, she’s right. The one that should apologies it’s him, not you…” Sooyoung said to agree with Taeyeon.

“But still…” Jiyong replied with uneasy.

“Wait a sec… are you the Kwon's heirs? For what I'm heard now... it's look like it...” suddenly Mr. Jung interrupt and asked it.

“Yah, oppa… didn’t me told you before…? Don’t you remember…?” Sooyoung asked with unbelievable.

“Is it? Why I can’t remember it? So… your friend is marrying a chaebol?” Mr. Jung continues asked.

Taeyeon and Jiyong look at each other with awkward but then, Daesung interrupt and says

“Anyhow… he stills our GD…”

“Yeah… the helper from the farm…” Sunny said while chuckles.

Jiyong chuckles after they mention that.

“Yes, that’s me… the helper and annoying helper…” Jiyong said while looking at his wife.

Taeyeon pout after he said that.

“Oppa, you just annoy her… not us…” Sooyoung replied while try to friend.

All of them are laughs.

“Yet… that’s the reasons for me to make her talking to me,” Jiyong said while he pinch Taeyeon cheek softly.

“Or… she still was wait for someone to open her heart again...but now, after got your pregnancy news... it's such wonderful. I'm happy to see you two are happy.” Sooyoung said while she hugging Taeyeon shoulder.

“Yeah… I’m glad I’m the one in this journey…” suddenly Daesung said.

“Should we make a toast?” suddenly Sunny asked.

“What should we shout for?” Sooyoung asked.

“Just congrats to them…” Daesung said while pointing to Jiyong and Taeyeon.

“Call…!” Sunny said to agree.

 All of them make a toast for Jiyong and Taeyeon with their carbonate drink except Taeyeon where she’s drinking a juice.

“So… did you two already choose name for the baby?” suddenly Sunny asked.

“We not think that now…” Taeyeon replied.

“Why? You have nice name to offer?” Daesung asked.

Sunny smiling before her teasingly asks

“What you two think to name the baby Sunny junior...?”

“Yah! That is not your baby…” Daesung said while he knocks Sunny head.

“I’m just joking…” Sunny replied while rub her head.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw her friend’s behavior.

“Just let them choose… it’s their baby…” Daesung said.

“Okay…okay… let’s continue eating,” Sooyoung said try to stop her friend from bickering.

 

 

KIM’S FARM

 

While waiting for Jiyong to finish his bath, Taeyeon scroll her phone to read a message. Then, she saw one message from Yoona.

 

Congrats! Dami unnie said you're pregnant...! – Yoona

 

Taeyeon smiles after she read it, and then she dialed Yoona number to speak with her.

“Hello, Mommy to be!” Yoona said excitedly.

Taeyeon chuckles after she said that.

“Hey, when did you meet unnie? She still has work for you to do?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nope, she asking me to meet her just because…” Yoona said it with suspend voice.

“What?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“She's offer me to work with her. She thinks that I'm capable to help Fany with the financial. But...” Yoona replied.

“But what? Isn't it great news?” Taeyeon asked.

“I know… but my old boss also offers me a new position... with salary increase... what should I do...?” Yoona asked with confused.

“Daebak… that’s great for you… anyhow, it’s your time to choose it well…” Taeyeon replied.

“If you in this situation, what will you choose?” suddenly Yoona asked.

“Hurm… I’m not sure, but you should choose that make you comfortable to work with... if you want to make a good money, go for the high payment... You know what, you deserve more...” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm… I don’t know…work with Dami unnie is great. Besides, Fany is there if I need a help, but the old boss offer…I can't ignore it...” Yoona said with uneasy.

Taeyeon chuckles after her friend said like that.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel someone hugging her from behind. She looks behind and saw Jiyong is smiling before he went to kiss her cheek.

“I’m talking here…” Taeyeon said in whisper.

Jiyong just ignore her when his lips start to kiss Taeyeon neck softly. Taeyeon feel ticklish when Jiyong kiss her neck. She's trying to push him away, but Jiyong get more excited to with the kiss.

“Tae, you hear what I'm saying?” Yoona asked after Taeyeon didn’t respond her.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw his wife struggling to release herself from him.

“Who is that?” Jiyong asked but he still not let his wife go from his arms.

“Yoona,” Taeyeon mouth slowly.

Jiyong nodded and then he went to kiss her cheek.

“Jiyong… stop it…” Taeyeon said while she trying to focus on Yoona words.

Then, Jiyong stop from disturbing his wife talking. He rested his chin on her shoulder while listening to his wife conversation.

“Okay… we talk about this later… See you later, bye!” Taeyeon said before she ended the call.

“What’s wrong?” Jiyong asked after the call.

“Yoona… got offer from Dami unnie to work with her…” Taeyeon replied while look at Jiyong face.

“Oh… that’s great… so, did she agree?” Jiyong asked.

“She’s not sure to go or not, because her old boss also make an offer for her…quite an attractive offer...” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm… so she feel hard to choose which one should she go, huh?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“So… can you release me now? I want to take a bath…” suddenly Taeyeon said.

Jiyong smiling but then he went to kiss her cheek again.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name when Jiyong continue to kiss her nape.

“Arasso… I’ll stop…” Jiyong said while chuckles.

After Jiyong release her, Taeyeon turn to face Jiyong.

“What time should we go back tomorrow?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hurm… after breakfast? Besides, we have to go checkup for your head.” Jiyong said while he touches her scar.

“Arasso… I’ll go tell omma…” Taeyeon replied.

“After that, we can go visit Youngbae. I have something to do with him. Can we?” Jiyong asked.

“Okiedokie…” Taeyeon replied while she pinches Jiyong cheek.

Afterward, she went to take her towel before going into the bathroom.

 

 

TWO WEEK LATER

KWON BUNGALOW

 

During her pregnancy, Taeyeon fulfill her time by helping Mrs. Kwon managing the foundation account. Since she was pregnant, Mrs. Kwon treats her nicely. She always takes care of her nutrition and daily activities. At first, Jiyong don't really like it when his mother interferes, but Taeyeon succeeded in persuading Jiyong to give his mother a chance to take care of her. Besides, Taeyeon think this is her chance to get along with her mother-in-law.

Ringing from the phone disturb Taeyeon from doing her works. She look at the screen and saw her husband name appear.

“Hello…hubby” Taeyeon greet after pick up the call.

“Hi, dear… how are you today?” Jiyong asked.

“Fine…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“You feel uncomfortable anywhere?” Jiyong asked.

“Nope… just fine,” Taeyeon replied.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked.

“I'm just finish read financial reports. Omma foundation really done great last month...” Taeyeon replied.

“Yah… why you have to read that report? Did omma ask you to do that?” Jiyong asked uneasy.

“Nope… I’m the one that offer to read it. Besides, their foundation accountant didn't help much.” Taeyeon replied to defend Mrs. Kwon.

Jiyong is silent afterward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter