Baby mo ko?

At our own pace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the mood.

Feverish.

Intoxicated.

Alive - Excited.

Basically, . Hehe.

     Seeing Gal in her undies is one thing, and seeing her in a bikini is another. Maybe it’s the fact that she’s openly wearing something that can clearly fall under the category of undergarments but yeah, she was very hot.

     Funny thing nga yun sa kaniya eh. Kasi her name is Winter but she never really seemed cold to me. Not even when I first met her. Not when I first interacted with her. Not when she met my friends. Not when I tried to close myself from her that one time. She never gets cold.

     Yeah, when she asked me if I was in the mood, it kind of took me some seconds to realize what she was saying. Kasi nung nandun kami sa mga beach chairs, nakasimangot siya kaya akala ko she was pertaining to the ‘mood’ like am I genuinely in a good mood ganun. If I’m happy or not.

     How could I not be when I can see each and every one of her curves while we’re on the beach.

     Then sinabi niya yung magical word na ‘ano’ I was able to be innocent for the first second I heard the word ‘ano’ but then it hit me like a train on full speed with what it meant. She wanted to do ‘that’

     Ang galing no? ‘Ano’ and ‘That’ can suddenly mean the same thing when you’re definitely in the mood. In the mood for love making- my God ang cringey.

     Since galing naman kami sa dagat, I dragged her to the bathroom na agad when we reached our hotel room. I was praying to the ones above na sana magtagal ang aking mga best friends dun sa baba. Malalaki na sila, kaya na nila yun.

     Surprisingly we still managed to condition our hair after washing the suds off. Taking a shower with her isn’t awkward at all, as if my body knows na I was safe if she was the one I was with. Nag-aasaran pa nga kami nung kukunin ko yung sabon kasi it was behind her, I kept touching her when I was reaching for things behind her and I can’t recall how many times I saw her blush.

     I lathered soap all over her back before I asked her to clean mine for me. Naturally, everything else happened from there. She gave me a kiss on my nape, I gave her one back on her lips, the kisses became uncontrolled, the marks started appearing, the sweet and sounds from the both of us started bouncing from the glass doors of the shower, I was panting, she was getting riled up and let’s just say that I came twice. Hehe.

     I’m actually very touched by the fact that I was still able to come one more time before we went out kasi by the time she was bringing me to the edge, she accidentally jammed her right pinky to the wall behind me, trying to hold me better, and her shriek when that happened threw off our whole momentum. Masakit daw kaya we spent at least like 5 minutes just running cold water on her pinky, soothing it and rubbing it gently just to numb the pain away.

     Ayoko naman na masaktan siya bigla. Hearing her sudden shriek like that was a pure reaction telling me that she was hurt. I started giving kisses on her pinky, gently massaging it while I observe her reactions if it’s hurting more or not. She gave me a warm smile while I kept giving her butterfly kisses while I was still holding her pinky still.

     Ayun, we moved on from that and ang bilis niya lang nabalik yung nawala namin kanina and that’s how I was able to come again <:

     Don’t worry. Dumating din siya. Wait what, dumating? Ano ba tagalog ng ‘she came?’ Basta, naabot niya din yung lugar kung saan niya ako dinala. Makes sense?

     Hindi ko naman hahayaan na wala siyang makukuha from me when she did all of those other things to me sa shower. Oo nga pala. I must say din na shower *** is very overrated. Other than the water running over your bodies, wala ka namang makapitan na kahit ano. Very slippery, delikado siya gawin if you want to try.

     The number of times I wanted to just slide down to the floor can’t be compared to the number of times I felt like my knees were going to give up on me kasi nga wala akong makapitan. Ganun siguro kagaling kumain si Gal, she really has a big appetite- oh. Also. She was finally able to enter me.

     Yey?

     It stinged when she first entered, I think that’s a given naman. But then….

     “Masakit?” “A little. Stay still first” “Yes baby” 

     Really though, I hope this lasts forever but when we’re having , she always seems to win my heart a little more when that side of her shows up. The one that somehow makes me feel like everything I want will be done by her. She makes me feel like I’m the queen of her world and that world is only known by the two of us at that exact moment.

    Having her in me was a different sensation but getting used to her fingers we’re divine. God who knew I would be riding someone’s fingers inside the shower of some resort at the age of 23. Akala ko nga I’d be reaching the age of 25 na pa eh. But believe me, I had fun with what we did. ….okay a little TMI. I just want to boast, okay? Pagbigyan niyo na ako.

     She came dito na sa bed namin kasi nga nanakit nanaman yung pinky niya when she accidentally pushed it a little na naman dun sa gripo sa shower. She was super annoyed na dahil masakit daw but I managed to put a smile back on her face when I kneeled down on the floor. Gulat nalang siya nasa sahig na ako eh.

     At first, she was super uncomfortable with it, not me kneeling in front of her you know, but with her seeing me kneeling on hard wood. She doesn’t want me kneeling down on something so hard daw. She hates the feeling of kneeling down and the pain it brings to her knees kaya she made me kneel down on a pillow at ako naman tong si inlababo talaga sa kaniya, na-touch nanaman at pati yun naisip niya.

     “I’ll never let you kneel down on solid ground if you don’t have to Wako” ugh, why does she have to be this sweet to me. She really gets me every time. I don’t know how she’ll ever lose me. As if I’ll even let that happen diba. Ang tanga ko naman. Kim Minjeong na to, papakawalan ko pa?

     

 

 

 

 

 

     She removed the pillow covering my face. This was the same pillow by her when, you know. Don’t ask me how I know. I just do.

     Gi and Ning are back na din pala, they knocked on our door when they first got here kaya Gal was very persistent with making me wear clothes already but I was still hugging her kanina kaya she wasn’t able to push me with it. Hawak hawak ko siya eh, as if hindi din siya cozy sa ilalim ng covers with our bodies just touching each other.

     It took her a couple of tries but eventually she got up na with the fear of getting caught in our current state by my best friends.

     ‘Magbihis ka na.’ she said with her back facing me. ‘Pag yung mga best friend mo inabutan kang ganyan ako guguluhin nung mga yun’ she scolded me while she wears her undies within my eyes view. Oohh a free show.

     I propped my head on one hand while I quietly watch her dress up. She’s wearing her usual cotton shorts and a random shirt, ito talaga go-to niya eh. She’ll probably wear a hoodie when she feels cold later on the night. Napalingon naman ako sa door ng room namin. Half of it is semi-transparent eh. Frosted, yun ba tawag dun? Basta, you could see if someone is standing in front of it.

     She spun around just to catch me gawking again at her. I gave her a gentle smile. ‘Kuha mo ko damit’ I said cutely. She could never say no to my charms. ‘Mag-pajamas ka?’ ‘Yes please’ I said with nods following. She was quick to get me some clothes starting with my undies.

     Aba, kinuhanan ako ng bra. Debale lalabas pa ata kami eh.

     ‘Saka tank top Gal’ she angrily stuffed the shirt she got back to our clothes before pulling a black tank top, throwing it decently close at my face.

     ‘Have I told you na?’ I asked as I sat up. I signalled her to come to me. ‘Told me ano?’ she picked up the rest of my clothes before sitting next to me. She sat down right next to me, feet dangling from the bed. ‘You’re super-duper very really exxxtra pretty today Gal’ she was blushing when she made me wear my sports bra with her help. Pulling it over my head while she fixes the foam cups on my s. I call this, my kind of lambingan.

     ‘My pretty, pretty Gal.’ I accentuated more while I wear my tank top. I kissed her cheek as she was watching me dress up like a little kid stuck to their bed. ‘You’re the prettiest girl sweetheart’ bulong ko sa ear niya.

     She smacked my shoulder.

     ‘Loh, sino si sweetheart’ I took my bottoms from her hands. Malamig pala sa labas ng kumot. ‘Ikaw, dummy.’ We looked at each other’s eyes when I stood up. Bathing on each other’s presence and sweetness while we savor the moment given to us. I leaned down to kiss her on her nose. Cute cute talaga ng ilong nito eh. ‘Ikaw lang.’

     She giggled at me. ‘Ibulsa nalang kaya kita?’ I giggled back at her suddenness. ‘Why naman?’ ‘Para palagi kitang dala dala, trip mo ba yun bebi?’

     ‘Winter!’

     ‘Naku po’ she lowly grunted when she stood up. I’m so sure that was Gi’s voice calling for her.

     ‘Bakit!’ ‘Baka si Kuya Rod yung kumakatok!’ may kumakatok ba?? I’m not hearing anything naman…. Baka may tubig sa tenga ni Giselle. My girlfriend gave me another kiss on my lips before she went out. Running her hand thru her hair while I quietly follow her out.

     ‘Where’s Ning?’ sabi niya she won’t take a bath muna kasi she wants to go swimming sa pool daw mamayang gabi. Kaso baka naman lamigin yun or mangati.

 

 

 

 

 

 

     False alarm. Sabi na it wasn’t our food eh. Napag usapan na kasi namin what we’re going to eat for dinner since dito nalang ulit kami oorder para somehow convenient. I was actually looking forward to eating some pasta, carbonara to be exact. Bigla lang ako nagcrave nung nakita ko siya sa menu.

     Nag direct order na daw sina Gi sa resto sa baba before they went up kaya, I was so sure that the food wouldn’t arrive that fast-considering na we ordered quite a lot. We plan on staying up kaya baka bumili din kami ng alcoholic drinks either sa convenience store mamaya o kaya dun sa bar sa baba. Basta, we’re just going with the flow.

     Ayun, the knocking Gi was hearing was no one other than Ning pala, who was outside in the balcony, freezing kasi mahangin dun and somehow, she wasn’t able to go back in on her own. Pano niya na-lock yung sarili niya dun? No one knows. Nagpipicture lang daw siya one second then nung triny niya buksan yung pinto, ayaw na daw mahila.

     The four of us settled on going back to our own rooms. Everyone’s tired and everyone just wants to eat for now. They said we’ll watch a movie daw mamaya kaya I’d be looking forward to that too. Gi brought her hard drive full of downloads nga kaya I’m sure we’ll all be able to settle for one movie that we all want mamaya. Sana without fighting.

     Bukas parehas nung pinto namin and since they’re parallel to each other, I can see Ning and Gi’s feet from where I am, cuddling with each other sa bed nila. Dalawa nga yung kama dun sa kwarto nila kaya kapag may nanipa daw mamayang gabi when they sleep beside each other, one could easily transfer to the other one for a good night’s sleep.

     ‘Cat’ I opened my eyes fully before looking up to Gal. We’re both using our phones, I mean, I was too earlier. She asked me if I wanted to watch this one street food series thing on Netflix with her. Normally I’d say yes pero dahil gutom ako, I said no.

     One of my hands was holding hers while she holds her phone with it. I get the hype na with couples not wanting to let go of the hand of their jowa. I always want to feel her whenever we are together. I feel like I could never get enough of her. Honeymoon phase?

     ‘Hm’ she kissed the crown of my head. ‘Pumipikit ka na. Alisin ko glasses mo, hm?’ paalam niya while she carefully snags my eyeglasses off my face. I’m dozing off na pala, I thought I was just being comfy with her. I moved up to lie right next to her, snuggling on my place right beside her. Ang warm nanaman niya, how is she always this perfectly warm kapag gabi na?

     ‘Thank you’ I mumbled. She patted my head before kissing me chastely on my lips. See, she likes giving affection as much as I do. She pulled me closer to her body, if that was even possible. ‘Sleep ka muna’ I nodded softly to acknowledge her. ‘Gisingin kita kapag nandyan na carbonara mo’ I hummed again.

     ‘I love you.’ I wanted to say it to her too but the pull to dreamland was so strong that I wasn’t able to fight it anymore. I think she knows naman. Just me hugging her while I’m in one of my most vulnerable states says that I really love her. I’m so in love with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     ‘Hey, Cat’

     I can hear faint music coming to my ears. There’s also someone gently patting me on my shoulder.

     ‘Beb’ I felt her hand going to my cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter