đŸ©ž

At our own pace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Is it just me or I hate it when it’s super cold and rainy outside, when you could actually hear every rain drop hitting the roof,

     When its actually cold enough to wear a hoodie,

     When you want to cuddle with your favorite person but then I’m having my monthlies that’s why I could never find a comfy place in my bed while my whole body is in full pain when all I want to do is just to sleep it out.

     Gal has face to face classes today so I can’t even make myself ask her if she could stay in a call with me just so I know she’s there but then again, it’s raining super hard outside and she’s just on her way home kanina.

     Sabi ko nga magpasundo na lang siya kay Kuya niya gamit yung isang nilang kotse since nasa bahay lang naman siya but she kept saying no and wag na daw kasi kaya naman niya magcommute.

     Tigas din ng ulo eh.

     Last thing I know is nakasakay na siya ng jeep kaya she said bye muna dahil makikipagsapalaran nanaman siya.

     I remember. Last week kasi, I was the one who was stranded dun sa babaan ng jeep at inabutan ako ng malakas na ulan sa byahe. Bumabaha na tapos naka pants pa man din ako, and have I said na naiwan ko din yung payong ko sa bahay? Galing diba?

     I was actually waiting for about almost an hour na para kay Ate Rene kasi pauwi na din daw siya kaya dadaanan nalang niya ako pero dahil nga siguro sa baha, nastuck siya sa traffic.

     She kept telling me na I should wait nalang daw pero wala eh, ayoko na maghintay. Pagod na pagod na ako.

     I was about to cry at that moment kasi I knew na I was going to get my period within the next few days and I get very emotional when I’m about to get my monthlies.

     The two other students with me dun sa waiting shed must’ve been alarmed kasi napapadami na yung sunod sunod ko na pagsinghot but before a tear even escaped my eyes, guess who came to save my day with a pretty big umbrella and a pair of slippers in her hands.

 

 

 

‘Monique! Anlakas ng ulan!’

I immediately saw her half soaked face while she makes her way to me.

‘Suot mo na to dali, hindi mo pa tinataas pantalon mo?’ she asked as she assessed how I looked. Probably a damsel in distress.

‘Skinny jeans ba to? Hindi naman magagalit yun si tita kung mabasa yan, halika na baka lumakas lalo yung ulan’ she placed the slippers she brought with her beside my feet, waiting for me to take of my shoes while she waits with a plastic bag in her hand.

‘Akin na yang bag mo para makapaglakad ka ng maayos. Kapit ka sa’kin ha? Madulas banda dun eh’

I wasn’t talking to her. I was just staring at her for all the things she’s suddenly doing.

So, this is love huh?

‘Wako?’

‘I love you’ I meekly said because of what’s happening. Imagine that she’s also tired from school but she managed to fight thru the rain for me, walk thru a slippery path and even bring me a pair of slippers because she knew I was wearing shoes today.

You really are the warmest Winter I know.

‘I love you too pero mamaya na yan! Halika na baka magkasakit pa tayo jusko lagot ako kay Tita A!’

God. I’m so happy its Madrid.

 

 

 

W: Nandito na me Wako
     Going up na po 

     Persistent. That’s all I could say.

     Kahit na parang bumabagyo na sa labas, she’s still up to go to me because I’m having extreme cramps or because I’m stranded meters away from my house or just because she doesn’t want me to be alone when it’s raining hard outside and the weather is too hard to pass by without cuddling the person you love.

     Her words, she’s a very cuddly person kasi.

     I told her she didn’t need to and she should just spend the afternoon in their house kasi I know na she gets very sleepy when it’s cold and humid like this.

     Yet based on her recent texts, she’s already here at our place and she’s probably a few feet away from me while I try to soothe the pain lingering in my tummy.

     I heard something skid behind my door, that’s probably her. Tumatakbo nanaman.

     I heard the door to my room open and lumakas yung tunog ng ulan dahil dun. It was a brief second then it closed agad and I could tell that it’s her kasi binuksan niya yung lamp sa may dresser ko.

     I like to stay alone in my room, lights off, just a fan on and under my covers when I’m on my period. I’m basically emotionless kapag ganun kaya I do it.

     But when she’s here, there’s always a small light on, when it’s hot she’ll ask me if she could open some windows and she keeps my covers nice and tight around me kahit na mainit at tanghaling tapat.

     I felt my bed dip behind me, I didn’t read her text, baka akala tulog ako.

     I felt her hand behind my ear so I spun to face her, she’s already smiling by the time our eyes met each other. She doesn’t look soaked, that’s a good thought.

     ‘May dala akong yogurt saka choc nut, nilagay ko muna sa ref’

     That’s my current craving.

     Pati si Ate napa side trip sa 7/11 kagabi para bilhan ako ng yogurt eh. Gusto ko pa yung Pascual lang, Greek tapos yung vanilla.

     Winter sat parallel to me while she plays with my hand, I think napagod din siya papunta dito. She was panting a little bit when I first saw her.

     ‘Bumili din akong advil kayna Kuya Jun, nakainom ka na ba?’ I simply nodded my head.

     I don’t know if I have the voice to talk with her but she’s here now. That’s all that matters.

     She placed a hand over my blanket, supposedly where my tummy is underneath it. She was gently pushing her hand down and that kind of felt good for me. ‘Masakit?’ maingat niyang tanong before facing me.

     ‘Sobra’ sabi ko habang nakapikit ang mata. Her hand always seems to know what I need when it comes to my body.

     She always seems to know what is right for me. Especially when I choose to surrender myself to her.

     Kapag pagod na pagod na ako, parang alam na niya kung anong gagawin sa'kin.

     She rubbed my arm, providing more warmth for me. ‘Nag hot compress ka na ba?’

     ‘Kanina’ mabilis kong sagot. I can feel her palm pushing down at the right places. She’s going to drive me crazy with how good I feel.

     ‘Painit ako water kay Tita?’ agad akong umiling at hinatak siya papalapit sa akin. Wrapping an arm around her so she could not move until I let her so. ‘Later na Gal dito ka muna’

     She surrendered to my touch and now I’m inside her arms.

     She’s still sitting down while I have my back against her, my body kind of sitting down but still lying down on the bed too, weird, ang sarap ng pwesto ko lalo ngayon. We’re just letting time pass with me passing thru the once excruciating pain I was feeling earlier, they became subtle once she arrived.

     My whole-body kind of went numb before feeling safe as soon as I saw her.

     Winter’s hands are now gently rubbing down there by my covered abdomen, this is one of the best things when you’re with a girl, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter