Lost

Wishing Upon A Flower

Let's Dance by TeenTop

 


Chapter 8 – Lost

Daehyun’s POV

The next day, I got ready for school and as always, I walked to the bus stop and waited for my bus to arrive. I stood still with my earphones in my ears when I heard two familiar voices nearing me. I turned to look and found the dimwit and Baekhyun.

“Their back together eh? How thoughtful of him. Bringing his girlfriend to school and back to her house.” I smirked and looked away. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but they were too near for me not hear their conversation.

“That’s impossible Hyomi.” Baekhyun said with a soft chuckle.

“Wae? I have many friends back in Busan.” She said proudly and it made me smirk. Wait. She's from there?!

“Who? Those guys your buddy kept on throwing glares to?” Baekhyun said in a matter-of-fact tone and the dimwit punch him lightly on the arm. “Why? It’s true.”

“They’re my friends ok? And I have girl friends too. Literally.” She said and Baekhyun shrugged.

“Sure. We’ll look forward to that.” Baekhyun said sarcastically then chuckled and with that, our bus came. They got in and I got in after a few people.

I got a little curious onto what they were talking about but who cares. It’s not my business anyway. I shrugged the thought away and sat far away from them. I just can’t take their lovey dovey sides. It disgusts me.

Along the bus ride, I can’t help on not looking at me. Ok. Their not that lovey dovey. They just laugh and talk like normal friends do. Wait. Friends? Are they just friends? I ruffled my hair. Why am I even curious with that?! I stopped when I saw a guy in his early thirty’s looking at me as if I’m a weird kid. I cleared my throat and looked away. What’s happening to me?! Sigh.

We soon reached our stop and so we got down. I just walked past them but as I walked past them, I saw the dimwit look at me. Maybe she remembered she owe me. Yeah, that’s it.

Hyomi’s POV

When we reached our stop, we stood up and then got down. As we were walking, a familiar blonde-haired guy walked past us and how could I forget this arrogant guy. I watched him walk with his hands in his pockets. Pft. This guy. I rolled my eyes and Baekhyun oppa noticed it.

“Who are you rolling your eyes to?” He asked looking around and I shook my head.

“Nothing. I just saw a person I…Oh, nevermind. It’s not important anyway.” I said and smiled. He shrugged.

“Ok but if someone bullies you, tell me. I’ll not think twice on beating the crap out of him or her.” He said and I shook my head with a soft chuckle. I didn’t comment on what he said and we deprated when we reached the door to our school building.

“I’ll see you around. Bye.” He said and left. I nodded and walked towards my room.

On my way, I wandered around the corridors. Students gave me weird looks as always. I just ignored them until I bumped into someone and I know it wouldn’t be good. When I looked up, I saw the queenkas. My eyes furrowed with the sight of them. I looked away for a second before looking at them.

“Excuse me but I need to get to class already.” I said and tried walking past them but one of them put her arm on my way so I stepped back.

“Not so fast .” She said and it pissed me. ?! Then what do you call yourself? I stood still. The students by the corridors watched us as if we’re some fascinating movie. But obivously, they were having fun, especially the girls.

“Go slap her now.” I heard one said and I just had to hold myself from giving her what she wants the queenkas to give me. I might look weak sometimes but I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t like it when I get full of you.

“What do you want now?” I asked and they smirked.

“Did you forget what we told you?” She said and I sighed.

“Of course I do.” I said bluntly.

“Then what are you doing? Going to school with Baekhyun oppa and yesterday, you even ate with them in a restaurant .” She said pushing me, making me stumble a little bit backwards but I felt a firm hand hold my arm. I noticed the students gasp and so as the queenkas. I turned to look who it was and saw another blonde guy but this one is wearing a pink mask.

I’m sure Ah Neul told his name to me but I can’t remember clearly who he is. Actually, their names are mixed in my head. I didn’t want to say a name because I might be wrong and be in shame. Jongup came not long after and he stood beside me.

“Whoah. What’s happening here?” The pink-masked guy said and the queenkas turned to me then to him.

“H-Huh? Nothing oppa. Just talking with her.” She sweetly smiled and I stopped myself from puking. This pretentious girl, urgh.

“Are you sure?” He asked turning from me then to them. He hadn’t let go of me actually and I shake my arm a little for him to at least feel how uncomfortable I am and fortunately, he let go. The queenkas nodded with a smile.

“Of course oppa. So we’ll go now. We’ll see you around!” She said with a smile. “Oh, see you around too, HYOMI.” She said but how she said my name was hard as if she wanted to eat me alive. She still smiled though, a fake smile. I also gave her a fake smile. I even make my eyes smile in the process but I rolled my eyes as they had passed us.

“You ok?” Jongup asked and I nodded. I turned to the pink masked guy and before I could say a word, he put his hand out.

“I’m Himchan. Kim Himchan.” He said and his eyes smiled.

“Hyomi.” I said taking his hand and we both shook our hands. “Thanks by the way, Himchan-ssi.” I said as we both let go.

“Drop the formalities. Himchan would be fine but oppa would be good.” He said and Jongup slapped him on the shoulder.

“Don’t mind him Hyomi. Let’s go, uh? Hyung, go now, please?” Jongup said in an irritated voice.

“Easy. Ok. I’ll go now. Bye and its nice meeting you Hyomi.” He said and I nodded bowing a little to him. As he left, Jongup and I also started walking towards our room. It was too much to start my morning in school. We caused quite a scene there. Students were watching us as we walked towards our room.

“Don’t mind them. They’re just jealous.” Jongup winked and I rolled my eyes to him.

“Whatever.” I said and I heard him smirk.

We entered our room and as usual, students looked at us weirdly. Since I was too tired with all that just happened a while ago, I don’t think I could handle another one so I just sat on my seat and tried to get a short nap since it’s still thirty minutes ‘til class starts.

Jongup’s POV

Himchan hyung, he’s such a playboy. He even insisted to bring me to my room just to see Hyomi. That guy, seriously, he needs to stop it. I sighed as I saw Hyomi put her head down on her arms on the table. She might be so tired. I’m sure those girls tried hurting her again. I know them too well. Two-faced es. If only I didn’t want to create ruckus early in the morning, I would’ve said harsh words to those girls. Just one more and they’re gonna get it.

I’m not being protective to Hyomi. It’s just that I think she doesn’t deserve it. She even hasn’t stayed for a month in our school and I bet she wants to leave already. It’s only her who dared talking back like that with the queenkas and that’s what I think those girls are mad about besides the fact that she’s close with us.

I don’t care if they get jealous with Hyomi being so close with us. She treats us like normal students and not like a kingka or what. She also doesn’t meddle in our business unlike those girls. She didn’t even ask once where we eat or whatsoever and that’s what I like about her. I don’t like her in a romantic way but I’m not closing to that possibility too.

When our teacher came, I softly shook her awake and she thanked me. I just gave her an eye smile. I wonder. What if I show her how I look like? Will something change? Or will she like me? Urgh. Scratch that. It doesn’t even make sense or it does?

Kai’s POV

When recess came, the talk of the students caught my attention as I made my way to the cafeteria. They were talking about Hyomi, the queenkas, and two BAP dudes. When I reached our table, almost all of them were there and they have this same talk and Baekhyun hyung was obviously mad and was impatiently waiting for Hyomi. Since I don’t know what actually happened, I decided to ask Luhan hyung as soon as I got my seat beside him.

“They said that the queenkas were talking with Hyomi when two BAP members came and helped her while some says that the queenkas tried hurting her but luckily two BAP members saved her but nonetheless, I’m sure Hyomi had enough for the morning.” He explained and I nodded in understanding. I scanned the cafeteria but didn’t see Hyomi anywhere, even at their usual table. I looked towards the door but she hasn’t come yet, and for some reasons, it worried me. Suddenly, Baekhyun slammed his hands on the table as he stood up.

“I’m looking for her already. I can’t just sit still and not do anything.” He said walking off.

“Baekhyun!” They tried calling him but he didn’t even look back once.

“This is trouble. If Baekhyun won’t be able to hold himself, he’ll be in the office.” Suho hyung said.

“I’ll follow him.” I said standing up.

“Ok. I’ll try looking for her too.” Luhan hyung said and that’s how the search begun. I don’t know why or how we decided to look for her but maybe because she’s so close to us already and we actually consider her as our little sister that we also couldn’t just wait until she decides to show herself to us. We need to do something, I’m sure we need.


Updated! I don't  know but I just love updating this fanfic. Ahaha. 

I changed the font size by the way since someone noted me about it and I thankful she did. (Shoutout for MomoLove!) 

I also made this chapter shorter and this might be the same for the next chapters. But I couldn't assure that it'll be like this all the time but if you guys want it in this length, I'll try. :)

I'll try to update later since I might not be able to update tomorrow. Kekeke. 

What do you think would happen in the next chapter? ;) Comment what you think! 

That's all for now! Ppyeong! :)