A Vacation With Boys?!

Wishing Upon A Flower

What I See ft Junhyung


Chapter 17 – A Vacation With Boys?!

Hyomi’s POV

I stood outside the hall with Jonghyun, Ren, and the people I asked to come. I thanked them for coming and catch up a bit for a few minutes since it was already late, ten in the evening. The girls already left and the boys, except Jonghyun and Ren, came with them since it’s dangerous for only girls to walk alone. Since all of them were good friends, no one disagreed. I watched them leave with a smile. I know I’m a little teary. It’s been a month since I’ve seen them! I miss them so much! Since EXO oppas were taking forever to come out, Jonghyun, Ren, and I chatted.

“Are you going back?” Ren asked. I shrugged with a sigh.

“I don’t know but I do want to come back there! It’s better there than here. There are—never mind.” I said and they gave me weird looks.

“Yah, are there people bullying you?” JR asked.

“It’s not that.” I said looking down. “They just don’t like the fact that I’m close with the kingkas.” They frowned.

“. They’re es.” Ren said that surprised me.

“Whoah, when did you learn saying that kind of words?” I said, wide eyes. He blushed as he looked away and I chuckled, poking his cheeks. “Many have changed, right?” I said and they both nodded. I faintly smiled as I looked away.

“Just come back. Everyone would be happy. The guys miss you so much. Your best friend much more. She was so sad knowing she can’t come today.” JR said and I released a small smile.

“I hope I could.” I said and they smiled, nodding. Just then, a body crashed to mine.

“HYOMI!!!! WE WON!!!!!!!!” I felt more weight on me and I was lucky JR and Ren caught me from behind before I fell.

“Guys. I. Can’t. Breathe.” I struggled to say and they released me, sheepishly smiling.

“I know we aren’t the only ones who won but at least, right?” Tao said.

“But we’re the one who should’ve just win!” Kai whined. I understand him since I know he was practicing even though they don’t have practices. He was just being the dance machine he is. Lay oppa was also a little grumpy since he wanted to beat the crap out of Kim Himchan. I’m not sure who that is but isn’t he the pink-masked guy? Ok. I’m still confused with them. But anyhow, I’m happy right now.

“Don’t worry! You all did great! You all deserve to win!” I said and they smiled giving me another round of hug but this time, not that tight.

“Hyomi, you mind introducing us to them?” Luhan oppa said and that’s only when I remembered JR and Ren was also with us that made me a little embarrassed.

“Right. Oppas, this is JR and Ren my best friends!” I said and they furrowed their eyebrows at me.

“Best friends? Tell us, how many best friends do you have?” Chanyeol oppa said and I grinned.

“A lot?” I said and they laughed. They introduced to each other when I caught the sight of BAP, walking out, happy, with fans following behind them. Jongup turned to my direction and I gave him a small wave.

“Chukhahae!” I mouthed and he looked at his sides before he gestured me to meet him at a hallway. I nodded to the EXO oppas and his eyes showed that he was sad. I sighed and looked back at EXO oppas and my two bestfriends and noticed that they’re still busy knowing each other. I looked back at Jongup and nodded and his eyes smiled again. I took the chance to leave them while they were to pre-occupied.

Daehyun’s POV

We were walking our way out the building with girls following us, asking for our autographs as if we’re some kind of idols. We gave some autographs who we couldn’t possibly ignore since they also made us win. I was signing a paper of a fan when I caught Jongup walking away.

“Yah, Jongup!” I called but he didn’t look back.

“Where is he going?” Zelo asked and I shrugged. After signing the paper I was holding, I bowed to the girl and she skipped away with a large smile on her face. I gazed in front to see the EXO guys with two more new guys but I can’t seem to find Hyomi. Ok. Why am I even looking for her?

Oh. Sht. Now I get it. They met each other. How sweet. I rolled my eyes and continued signing. Why do I even care?

Jongup’s POV

I looked around and smiled when there was no one by the hall. I was unconsciously tapping my foot on the floor when Hyomi came, looking back before smiling towards me.

“CHUKHAHAMNIDA!” She said clapping like a little kid. I ruffled her hair.

“Gomawo.” I said and she smiled.

“You guys were amazing! I didn’t know you dance like a pro! Oh, or are you?” She said grinning. I just smiled and shrugged.

“So, my price?” I said.

“Yah! I didn’t agree with that.” She said.

“But we won! I should at least have a reward! I practiced hard because I want to receive a price from you!” I said, sounding like a brat kid but who cares. I’m not doing this for my own sake only. She groaned before sighing.

“Ok, fine. What do you want? Just make sure it’s something I can give you!” She said and I nodded, smiling behind my mask.

“I just want a day with you. That’ll be easy right?” I said and she thought before nodding. “Oh, and with the guys too.” She nodded but suddenly her eyes rounded.

“What? You mean with that arrogant guy too?” She said and I chuckled. I nodded.

“Don’t worry. The others will be there. I’m sure you two wouldn’t be bickering that much?” I said but it turned to be a question. She frowned.

“But,”

“Please? Just this one time. I want you to meet my friends too.” I said and she nodded.

“Fine.” She said and I smiled, hugging her but when I felt her stiffened, I pulled away.

“Sorry.” I said rubbing the back of my neck. She faintly smiled and nodded.

“So, where do you want to go?” She asked.

“You choose the place. Anywhere would do. Ah, and we will have four consecutive days, including the weekends, free. We could take a short vacation or something.” I said, grinning. She thought for a while before nodding.

“Ok. I’ll tell you when I thought of a place.” She said when our phones started ringing. We both answered our phones.

“HYUNG! Where are you?” Zelo said.

“Aish. I just went somewhere. I’ll be back. Bye.” I said and hang up before he could even say something. My phone rang again but I just ended it just in time when Hyomi finished talking as well.

“I need to go. The oppas are looking for me.” She said and I nodded.

“Wait. Can I ask something first?” I said and she nodded.

“Sure. What is it?” She said.

“That two guys with you a while ago,” I said.

“Oh, you mean JR and Ren?” She said and I shrugged.

“Is that their name? The girly and the opposite?” I said and she softly smack me on my shoulder.

“Yah, that’s my bestfriends!” She said and my eyes rounded.

“Best friend?! I thought I’m your best friend?” I said and she chuckled.

“I have many and they are one of them.” She said and I just nodded. “I need to go now. Please do tell your friends congratulations. I’ll be seeing you in school tomorrow. Bye!” She said as she walked away. I watched her walk away and smiled. Yes! I get to go on a vacation with Hyomi!

I walked back to my friends who were waiting for me by the lounge.

“Where the heck have you been?” Himchan hyung said and I grinned.

“Somewhere.” I said.

“Let’s go! We still have to celebrate!” Zelo said.

“Araso, kaja. Let’s just get delivery and eat at our place?” Yongguk hyung said and we all nodded. We walked out the place and made out way to our hiding place.

It wasn’t long and we reached it. We got in and I plopped myself on the bed. I felt my muscles relax. The others plopped themselves on the couch and chairs.

“I still can’t believe it. We won.” Youngjae hyung said and we nodded.

“It’s just that it had to be a tie.” Zelo pouted.

“It .” Himchan hyung hissed.

“At least we won. There’s still next time.” Yongguk hyung said then gulped a glass of water.

“I’m hungry now! Let’s call for delivery already.” I said to ease the tension. Youngjae hyung nodded, getting his phone. I sat beside him, telling him what I want. The others said theirs and we ended the call. They said it’ll arrive in a few minutes since it’s just at the next street.

“So hyung, where have you been a while ago?” Zelo asked, jumping to the space beside me on the bed.

“Somewhere. You don’t have to know.” I said.

“Why not?” He said.

“Just so.” I said sticking my tongue out.

“Mean.” He sneered.

“Hyomi want me to tell you guys congratulations.” I said, changing the topic.

“Oh? She did?!” Himchan hyung, who was grumpy some minutes ago, said, with a big smile on his face. Do he likes Hyomi for real? I nodded.

“Why?” Yongguk hyung said.

“Because we won?” I said sarcastically.

“Yeah, right.” Yongguk hyung said. I smirked.

“I’m just joking. She’s just nice.” I said, making sure to say it loud and clear for Daehyun hyung to hear. I saw him groan and I smirked.

“Don’t worry hyung. She didn’t say congratulations to only the five members but also to you.” I said and he threw a pillow at me.

“I made a stupid mistake because of her.” He mumbled making us look at him.

“BWOH?! You did?” Himchan hyung said and he turned pink, looking away.

“I just went out of focus, sorry.” He said. Yongguk hyung sighed.

“Is that what love cause a person?” Yongguk hyung said leaning on the wall beside Daehyun hyung who sat on the end of the couch.

“No. I don’t know what love you’re saying for the first place.” He said bluntly. We laughed. The food arrived and we started eating, enjoying our win. The biggest prize though that I received today. It’s the price from Hyomi, the best.

Hyomi’s POV

“Sorry.” I said as I panted as I got back to them.

“Where have you been?” Baekhyun oppa asked.

“Washroom.” I said grinning. He nodded, not asking anymore and I’m glad for it.

“Let’s eat out! It’s time to celebrate!” Chanyeol oppa said making me chuckle as he was like a kid who won a medal in school and wanted a price in return. We walked to a nearby restaurant with Jonghyun and Ren since we insisted them to come even though they said they’ll just leave.

We settled on a table and we were quite many. Ok. We were many. Not quite. We started to give our orders and waited for it come.

“So,” This word again. Oh please.

“Yes, I know.” I said not even waiting to hear the next. They grinned while JR and Ren chuckled.

“What price do you guys want?” Kai oppa said and I sighed.

“Lotte!”

“Beach!”

“Park!”

“Resort!”

“Wait! Only one!” Kai oppa said and I looked at JR and Ren.

“Sorry. They’re just like that.” I said and they nodded smiling.

“We’re used to it. You know, Baekho.” They said and I chuckled.

“I know now!” Minseok oppa said making us turn to him. “VACATION!”

“You’re so smart hyung! We have four days break next week! We could go somewhere!” The others chorused and my eyes widen. Sht. I already promise Jongup!

“Wait!” I said and they all turned to me with a sad face.

“Don’t tell us you can’t?” Tao oppa said and I felt my stomach churn.

“It’s not that. I—“

“THEN WE CAN GO!” Oh sht. What did I get myself into?


HI! 

So, who watched BAP's comeback?! OMG. They still impress me even though I know they're a bunch of handsome guys with astonishing talents! *fangirlmode* :)) If you haven't, please have time to watch it!!! 

For this chapter, I can't pick who'd win so I chose both. I hope you don't mind. :) 

Sorry for the swearings too. I'm trying to lessen the use of that words so I hope you bear with me. Sorry also if there are typos and for wrong grammar. I didn't edit this already, like most of the chapters, so yeah. Sorry for it. :)

WE GOT THE POWER~!