Conditions

Wishing Upon A Flower

Making Love by 4Minute

 


Chapter 10 – Conditions

Hyomi’s POV

The next day, I woke up extra early to cook Baekhyun oppa as well as aunt and uncle breakfast. I’m not a great cook but I can cook a decent and edible food. I cooked bacon and egg. I specially designed Baekhyun oppa’s food on the plate to a smiley face hoping he would forgive about yesterday and feel ok because he was completely ignoring me along the way home and until we got home yesterday. I poured milk on his glass and made coffee for uncle and got water for auntie since that’s what she drinks every morning. After half an hour of cooking and preparing, auntie came to the dining room and was surprised to see that everything was ready. I smiled and bowed to her.

“Good morning. Breakfast’s ready.” I smiled. A smile drew on her face as she looked at the prepared breakfast.

“Good morning Hyomi but why did you cook breakfast?” She asked with a slight chuckle.

“To be honest, I made oppa mad yesterday so I decided to cook breakfast today.” I said and she nodded with a smile on her face.

“No wonder his looks extra special.” She chuckled and I nodded slowly. “I’m sure he and his father won’t get up yet so why won’t we have a talk?” She suggested and I nodded, smiling. We walked to the living room and sat at the couch.

It was quiet for a while as I just looked down on my lap. I don’t want to talk mainly because she’s my aunt. It’s until she broke the silence.

“So how was school so far?” She asked.

“Honestly?” I asked and she nodded.

“Of course.” She replied. I released a small smile before sighing.

“It’s not that fine but oppa has been good to me. It’s just that almost the whole campus hates me because I’m close to the kingkas or at least most of them.” I said and she gave me a queer look.

“Kingkas? You mean the popular guys?” She asked and I nodded. “Who are those kingkas?” She asked and I almost laughed since I thought that she don’t think Baekhyun oppa would be one of them.

“Oppa and his friends and six blonde guys, yeah, them.” I said and she laughed.

“Baekhyun? You serious?” She said that made me laugh too.

“I know it’s quite unbelievable auntie but it’s true!” We both laughed.

“But my son’s handsome, right?” Aunt said and I nodded.

“Of course. How could I say no?” I said and we both end up laughing again.

“Going back. Why would they hate just because you’re close to them? They envy you, I suppose?” She said and I nodded.

“Especially the queenkas. They hate me so much as if they want me to die already.” I said and chuckled.

“That’s ridiculous of them Hyomi. That’s too childish. It’s as if someone stole a candy from them.” She said and I nodded.

“I guess. They’re their eyecandies.” I said and she chuckled. It but yeah. I don’t want to get too emotional.

“But have you made other friends?” She asked and I nodded.

“Ah Neul and Jongup but Jongup’s a kingka so everyone hates me more for that.” I said and shrugged. She just smiled.

“Don’t reject them as a friend though. You’re not on the wrong side so don’t be afraid. If someone hurts you, I’m sure Baekhyun would be there and I’m more sure you could stand for yourself, right?” She said with a slight chuckle but I’m sure she was serious with that. I nodded with a smile.

“Of course. This is Yoo Hyomi!” I said proudly and we laughed. “Thanks auntie. That was a great help.” I said hugging her and she hugged me back.

“It’s nothing. Since you live with us now, we’re already your second family. I won’t ask you to treat me as a mom neither treat your uncle as a father because I’m sure nothing would replace Unnie and Minhyuk-ah, in your heart but remember that we’ll always be here.” She said and I nodded. We moved away from the hug and there was a moment of silence. I tried hiding that I have something to ask her but I think I failed. “Do you have something to tell me?” She asked.

“I—“

“Good morning—Oh, Hyomi, yeobo, what are you doing here?” My uncle came stretching as he got down the stairs. I immediately got up and bowed. That was close.

“Good morning uncle. Breakfast ready!” I beamed with a smile.

“Omo. Our Hyomi here is energetic this morning. Why not wake your oppa up so we could all eat together?” He smiled and I nodded running up the stairs.

I walked towards oppa’s room and knocked but there was no answer. I knocked again but still, I couldn’t hear anyone making his way to the door so I decided to go in but before I could, the door opened, revealing Baekhyun oppa on his pajamas and bed hair.

“Good morning.” I greeted but he just walked past me and walked down. For the first time, we’re eating not in our office and school uniforms and it feels more at home if you get what I mean. I sighed. He’s still mad, obviously. I scratched the back of my neck as I followed him to the dining room.

“Good morning.” He lazily greeted as he took his seat. Auntie looked at me and gave me an assuring smile and I smiled back taking my seat beside oppa.

“Why so grumpy in the morning, Baekhyun?” Uncle said and he just shrugged. “Omo, omo. Look at this boy. Hyomi even prepared our breakfast for today.” I expected any reaction from him but he just mumbled something I didn’t understand and began eating. I tried not to sigh and began eating.

“I’ll get ready for school now.” He said after finishing his meal. I looked at his plate and there was nothing left and I’m happy for that.

“Did you two fight?” Uncle asked and I nodded. “Be sure to fix it soon.” He said and I nodded with a smile.

“Neh, uncle. I’ll get ready now. Excuse me.” I said as I left the dining room and walked up to my room.

Baekhyun’s POV

I woke up with the knocks on my door. I covered my ears with my pillow because I’m too sleepy to get up and go to school. I only slept for two hours thinking of some things, things concerning Hyomi. I ruffled my hair in frustration and walked towards the door, opening it. Hyomi stood there and she greeted me but I didn’t show any sign of intrest as I walked past her.

When I reached the dining room, I noticed my food designed to a smiley face. I tried not to smile but I guess I couldn’t help it but I made sure no one would notice it. I’m sure Hyomi made this and I’m happy she did. I took my seat and my dad immediately noticed my grumpy attitude early in the morning and he reprimanded me because of it.

“I’m sure she made it.” I mumbled.

I just kept quiet all throughout and left as soon as I finished eating. I got ready for school in half an hour. When I got down to the living room, Hyomi was already getting her shoes on. I went to the shoe rack and grabbed my own shoes and wore it. Still trying to ignore her, I approached my parents and gave them a kiss on the cheeks.

“I’ll be leaving now. Bye.” I said and opened the door and for the first time, I stepped my foot first outside since school started because she always beats me to it. A victory smile drew on my face as I walked away.

“I’ll also go now! Bye!” I heard Hyomi say and heard foot steps behind me and to , I walked faster but she caught my arm.

“Yah, let go.” I said trying to act annoyed.

“Are you still mad? I’m already sorry.” She said with a pouting face I always fall for but this time, I’ll fight it. I realized teasing her was fun.

“Yes but I’m still mad.” I said as I got her hands off my arm and walked away.

“Yah! Stop acting like that because it doesn’t fit you!” She shouted making me stop.

“Bwoh?!” I said turning to her. She snickered as she walked to my direction.

“Stop acting mad but it doesn’t fit you.” She said and smirked. My eyebrows furrowed.

“I’m really mad!” I said.

“Yeah, whatever.” She said. This girl, I really can’t fool her. She’s too smart. Ah, Ani. Scratch that. She just knows me too well. I caught up with her like always and walked beside her.

“But I beat you to it.” I said with a smug.

“Beat me to what?” She asked.

“Stepping a foot out the door.” I smirked and ran off to the bus stop.

“YAH! This childish guy.” She said but even though I was a meter away from her, I still heard it.

“I heard that!” I shouted.

“Yeah, I know.” She said and I smirked. She soon caught up with me and we both got in the bus. As soon as we settled in, she asked me,

“So we’re ok now?” She said and I thought for a while. “Don’t even think about being mad again even if you aren’t.” She said and I snickered.

“Yeah. Ok. We’re ok now but in a few conditions.” I said and she raised an eyebrow at me.

“What?” She asked.

“Before I say it, you couldn’t say no to it, araso?” I said and she rolled her eyes.

“Are you kidding me? What if I can’t do that?” She said.

“It’s not hard.” I said and she finally sighed.

“Ok. What is it?” She asked.

“First, I’ll walk you to your room every morning. Second, you couldn’t leave your room every recess and lunch without me or of your EXO oppas comes and you would always eat with us or with your girl friend but in a place where we could see you clearly, and last but not the least, if someone hurts you, you should tell me and that is strictly implemented.” I said and her eyes widened.

“Are you serious?! I’m like a kid who needs to be ushered anywhere I go.” She said pouting.

“Take it or leave it. Leave it and we’re done.” I said in the most convincing voice I can and she finally sighed. I smirked. I knew she would give in that easily. She loves me too much. Just kidding.

“Fine but in one condition.” She said.

“No.” I said.

“C’mon. Just one.” She said.

“What is it first?” I asked.

“I get my privacy and you can’t stop me when I talk to any people, Jongup’s not an excemption or any of the BAP members.” She said and I just nodded since I already told her long ago that I won’t interfere with her being friends with anyone.

“Ok. Deal.” I said and she nodded.

“Deal.”

Hyomi's POV

The ride was unexpectedly short but maybe it was because Baekhyun oppa and I were busy bickering about how we will do in school starting today but no one really knows besides that I should follow his conditions. I’m not really sure if I made the best decision but I can’t say no because when he say it, he means it except in saying his mad. He doesn’t know how to get mad long or at least to me, he don’t get mad most of the time. Maybe because I’m his only cousin on the mother side and his closes according to him. It doesn’t matter now since I agreed to his conditions and there’s no turning back.

We walked to school and students still kept on watching us like usual but I think they would more watch us because of the conditions he made that I need to follow, and not to forget, strictly. Upon reaching the school building door, instead of departing, he walked steady at my side. On the way, I again met the queenkas and they looked at us surprised.

“Oppa, are you two really going out?” Ga Eul said with a pout. I looked up at Baekhyun and was about to answer but he answered first and my eyes widened. Here we go again with the girlfriend-boyfriend relationship.

“Yes so may you excuse us. I still need to get her to her class.” He said putting his arm around my shoulder. I looked down embarrassed not because of him but of what we’re doing.

“Oppa, this is too much.” I said.

“You agreed so you can’t complain.” He said.

“Yah. I didn’t agree to this.” I said.

“It’s all under it.” He said and I sighed. Soon, we reached my classroom’s door.

“I’ll go in now.” I said lazily but he held my hand stopping me.

“Remember what I said a while ago.” He said and I nodded.

“Neh oppa. I even wrote it down.” I said sarcatically and he just smirked.

“I’ll see you later. Bye.” He said leaning in, planting a kiss on my forehead which made me surprised. I glared at him but he just smiled back before walking away. This guy and his guts. I turned to my classroom to see my classmates’ eyes about to pop out from their sockets and it made me so embarrassed that I walked in with my head hung low. I’m so dead. Dang.


There it is! The second update! How's it? Please say something! Thank you!

I want to clear some things. Dokyung is DO, if ever you got confused. I thought he's name is that one before that's why I used Dokyung but then, I found out that his name is Kyung Soo. Just saying in case you guys got confused. 

I'll update if I can! Wait for me! For now, ppyeong! 

Just want to share some photos of Baekhyun during his pre-debut days if you're wondering how he looked like. :))

        

Now you agree with what I wrote in this chapter? Ahaha! Yes, he's handsome even before debut. :)