Heart Break

Wishing Upon A Flower

Trap - Henry


Chapter 79 - Heart Break

Daehyun's POV

I stared blankly at the blackboard, wishing the class would end soon so I could get out of the room. It's getting really boring. I glanced around the classroom and noticed Youngjae writing what the teacher was writing on the board. As always, he had been that obedient and smart student. A smile suddenly came to my lips as a memory came to my mind.

We've known each other for years and when we, Yongguk hyung and I, met him. It was really funny. 

We were walking down the road, strolling around when suddeny, a rock hit Yongguk hyung's head making him jerk forwards.

"What-- AISH. YAH--" He rubbed the back of his head madly then turned around. I was laughing at him that time. That's when we saw him. Cornered by men in suit as he struggled to get free.

The two of us exchanged glances before we approached them.

"Excuse me sir," I said and they turned to us with blazing looks.

"Get him in the car!" The guy ordered.

"But wait. He doesn't want to come with you guys," Yongguk hyung said.

"Why, who are you, his friends?" He smirked. I looked at the guy and he was looking at us bewildered. 

"Yes, we are. So you better let go of him or we'll call the cops!" I said and we heard anoth ershout from the boy who wanted to break free from the guys.

"Well, we are his bodyguards so he's safe with us, oh? Now go home. Your parents might be looking for you," he grimaced before turning. The boy shook his head. Yongguk hyung and I exchanged looks before Yonggyuk hyung grabbed the guy's arm.

"Sorry but we can't let you," he said before he threw a punch to the guy. I immediately ran to the boy and signalled him to try and break free again while Yonggyuk hyung try to distract them. I'm quite confident because I knew Yongguk hyung is a good fighter.

"Let me go!" He shouted. He bit the arm of the guy who was holding him before he ran towards me.

"Let's go!" I said.

"Wait, how about him?" He said looking back at Yongguk hyung.

"He can do it. Let's go," I said and grabbed his arm. I glanced back and nodded at Yongguk hyung.

Half an hour later, we met up with Yongguk hyung and he was wounded a little. The boy just sat on the chair of the convenience store we ran inside to staring blankly on the table.

"Hyung," I said and he nodded acknowledging me. He looked at the boy.

"How's he?" I shrugged. 

"He didn't utter a word after we got away from the guys," I said.

"Yah, kid," Yongguk hyung said. The kid looked up and his eyes widened.

"Mianhamnida!" He said bowing repeatedly. The two of us looked a teach other and I laughed. He looked weird doing it. I don't know.

"It's okay," Yongguk hyung said making him stop.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to... You shouldn't hav ejust helped me," he said turning away.

"Easy kid. You obviously needed help. You know what, you should be thankful we saw or else those guys whoever they are, could've taken you away. Who were those anyway?" He asked.

"Rich kid?" I asked.

"No. I'm not," he said.

"Then?" I asked.

"They don't really matter," he muttered. Yongguk hyung and I looked at each other and Yongguk hyung sighed.

"Fine. Even though those pety beings wounded my beautiful face," Yongguk hyung said as he looked at himself at the window in front of us. "They're pretty good," he said and I laughed.

"Not better than a judo master like you," I said patting him. The boy was looking at us and I smiled.

"I'm Daehyun and this is Yongguk hyung. You kind of hit him on the head a while ago," I said, laughing.

"Really? Sorry!" He apologized once again.

"It's okay. Not that you did it on purpose or did you?" Yongguk hyung looked at him teasing.

"No... I did not!" He said defensively and we laughed yet again.

"What's your name, if you care to share?" Yongguk hyung said.

"I'm... Youngjae..." He said.

"You sound as if you are uncertain that that is your name," I said and he blushed and I almost laughed again.

"Ok. That's enough. How about you treat us snacks? I kind of got hungry while fighting them," Yongguk hyung said rubbing his tummy.

"Does the kid even have money, seriously, hyung?" I said shaking my head.

"Yes... I do. I'll treat you guys... As a thank you gift," he said.

"ASA! Let's go. I'm really hungry," Yongguk hyung said standing up.

The end. That was how our story began. Even though Youngjae said he was not a rich kid, we knew he was lying. It was too obvious with how he spoke and how he act. He looked as if he was brought up with so much care and guidance. 

A snap woke me up from my thoughts and I blinked, seeing Youngjae staring at me.

"Do you love me that much you have been staring at me?" He smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Since when did I love you?" I said.

"Since the world began," he laughed.

"That was lame," I stuck my tongue out.

"Whatever," he said and I laughed. 

"Is the class over? Let's go," I said grabbing my things. We both left after.

As we were walking in the corridor, Youngjae excused himself to go to the washroom so I waited outside. While waiting, I saw Hyomi and Sehun walking together towards the staircase leading to the rooftop. Curiously, I followed them.

"What's the problem?" I heard Hyomi say and I grew really really curious.

"Where were you during the break?" He asked.

"I was talking to someone, okay. Will you quit it? Don't tell me you're getting jealous again?" Hyomi said.

"How wouldn't I! You know what, as you two are getting closer, you are going further and further away from me! You couldn't blame me if I would get jealous nor when I think you are cheating on me--" Sehun stopped midsentence and I decided to peek and saw Hyomi tearing up.

"If you think of me that way, then I guess I'm wrong thinking that you know me well enough. I might not be a perfect girlfriend but I am trying my best to be like it. I'm sorry if it wasn't enough. I'll be going," Hyomi said turning to leave so I leaned back to the wall. "Before I leave, I just want you to know I talked to Youngjae oppa, and about Daehyun, he's my friend...barely even." With that she walked away, not even noticing me leaning beside the staircase. 

'...Daehyun, he's my friend...'

'..my friend...'

'.friend...'

"Hey... you, what happened?" I jumped and turned to my left to see Youngjae wiping his hands on his hankerchief.

"Nothing. Let's go," I said as I heard the words she said repeat and slowly, it broke my heart.

Sehun's POV

When I saw the tears build up her eyes, I panicked. My heart throbbed terribly. What did I do? When I pormised not to make her cry... Damn it Sehun!

I hit the wall hard that my knuckles bled but it didn't matter. My heart hurts more than it.

My phone rang and I got it, answering it.

"YAH! What happened? Did you two fight? I told you when you--" I ended the call and sighed. I run my hand through my hair. I'm so damned.


A/N:

Uhm... Hi?

I know I have't updated for like months. I'm really sorry. *bows*

Thank you for staying with me until now though. 

I'll try my best to update again.

Sorry for the short chapter. 

But...what do you think of it? A little drama coming, maybe? :)

Comment? :)