Nickname?

Wishing Upon A Flower

 

Happy Ending by Jay Park


Chapter 63 – Nickname?

Hyomi’s POV

My phone began buzzing on top of my bed side table and I grabbed it lazily. Woken up by it made me all groggy but I couldn’t ignore it because it might be Sehun or someone important. I didn’t bother to see who was calling and just held it to my ears with my eyes closed.

“Yoboseyo?”

“HYOMI!” The voice seemed familiar but with my state, my mind couldn’t process that much that I just murmured incoherent words. “Did I wake you up?”

“Who’s this?” I finally asked.

“Dong Geun.”

“Dong Geun?” I said laughing. “Why would Dong Geun oppa call?”

“This is really him! It’s P-E-N-I-E-L oppa! Yah! Are you nuts?!” My eyes blinked and I finally shot up from my bed, looking at my phone screen to check who really called and I face-palmed myself as my cell phone screen read ‘Peniel oppa’.

“Oh, Dong Geun oppa! Mianhae… I kind of…” I trailed off as I scratched my head. I heard him chuckle from the other line and other voices after that I could recognize, now that I’m fully awake.

“You punk, you never changed,” he said.

“I know right? Anyway, what’s up?” I asked as I sat leaning against my head board, gaining some sense back.

“We’re coming over?” He said and I squint my eyes.

“Coming over? Where?” I asked.

“There.”

“HERE?! In our house?! Why?!” I said surprised.

“Why? Can’t we? Besides, we’re just joking. We just want to hang-out and go around Seoul before Christmas day. You’re not forgetting, aren’t you?” He said and I blinked a couple of times trying to get what he wants say but I guess, my mind isn’t ready for that thinking yet.

“What? Sorry. I’m not in my perfect state right now, you know,” I said and I heard him laugh before somebody snatched the phone from him and another voice came in.

“Yah, baby girl.”

“OPPA!” I said happy to hear his voice again.

“You don’t forget right? The gift exchange every year? It’s…two days before Christmas,” he said making me turn to my small calendar that sat by my desk. I smacked my forehead for being so forgetful when in fact, the date was circled with the letters ‘IMP’ meaning important and a smiley face.

“Sorry…” I said.

“Aw… You did forget? I’m so disappointed, baby girl,” Minhyuk oppa said and I puffed my cheeks.

“I’m really sorry but I do have the gifts! It’s just that I wasn’t able to keep track on the date, really sorry,” I said as I pushed my hair back and got up from bed.

“Aigoo. If we just know…”

“Ani!” I said immediately and he laughed.

“Araso. But we’ll come, okay? We miss you so much!” He said and I hid the happiness I felt of them coming over and the thought that they never forgot about me although I felt guilty forgetting about our yearly tradition.

“Uhm…” I said as I heard Baekhyun oppa shout from downstairs.

“Hyomi-ah, Sehun called. He said— Oops,” he said as he noticed that I was talking to someone. But the mention of his name made me realized that I said I’ll come with him to the house of the person he was looking for. I bit my lower lip frustrated on how forgetful I was. I motioned him to wait and talked over the phone again.

“Sorry about that. What time are you coming over?” I asked hoping they’ll come not when I agreed to come with Sehun but sighed when he said that they were already an hour on the subway and three more hours and they’ll be here. I checked the time and it was already ten in the morning and I am to meet Sehun around one in the afternoon.

“You’re not busy, right?” He said.

“Uh… I need to meet someone but I think he would understand,” I said trying to be honest as possible since I know they would know soon. Baekhyun oppa raised an eyebrow at me and I mouthed that it was Minhyuk oppa I was talking with and he made an ‘o’ with his mouth while he leaned against my door.

“Who? Your boyfriend?” He teased and I bit my lower lip.

“Don’t worry! I’ll be there. I’ll be at the subway and we’ll go together from there?” I said trying to escape the question. I just don’t feel like its right to talk about it over the phone.

“Uhm… I see you have something to tell us,” he said and I sighed. He never lets me go.

“Later,” I said.

“Ok. I’ll hang up already. See you later?” he said.

“Yeah. See ‘ya,” I said and we both ended the call. I looked at Baekhyun oppa.

“What?” He asked.

“I need help,” I said.

“For what?”

“I need to meet Sehun oppa at one but Minhyuk oppa called and said they’re coming over and was just three hours away, meaning they’ll be here at one. I almost forgot our yearly tradition, you know,” I said plopping on my bed.

“Then, you decide. Them or Sehun,” he shrugged.

“That’s not easy oppa!” I whined.

“That’s the only way though,” he said. I sighed.

“Ok. I got it,” I said and nibbled on my lips. I need to get ready. Go,” I said shooing him away.

“Aigoo… Not even asking why I came,” he said.

“Ah, right, what was it?” I asked. He rolled his eyes.

“He called me and asked why your phone’s line is busy. You might just want to call him back?” He said and I nodded. With that, he left. I puffed my cheeks before pressing his name on my phone and called him.

“Oppa?”

No One’s POV

Time passed by. Hyomi got ready, picking a pair of white skinny jeans, a pink top and wore a jacket over it. She got her beanie, wearing it to her head before grabbing her bag. She walked out her room, closing the door behind her. She walked down the stairs seeing Baekhyun wearing jeans, a shirt and jacket too.

Hyomi’s POV

“Heading where?” I asked as I slipped on my converse.

“Chanyeol’s,” he replied. “The others are there too, just some though,” he said. I nodded.

“We should lock the door then,” I said and he nodded. We checked all the appliances before we both headed out for the bus stop but not before we locked the front door and the gates.

“So who are you meeting?” He asked.

“Busan friends,” I replied.

“I see,” he said. We got to the bus stop and waited for our own buses to arrive. Since he’s taking a different route, he got on the bus first and I rode in a few minutes later.

The ride that lasted for an hour finally stopped. I got off and entered the subway station and waited by the stairs. I tapped my feet on the floor while waiting until someone rushed to me, giving me a bear hug. It made my heart jump but I hugged back the person as it was my best friend, girl best friend.

“HYOMI! I MISSED YOU!!!” She beamed. I chuckled.

“Me too, I missed you!” I said and she smiled.

“Do you know how tiring it was to be stuck with them for that four-hour ride?” She said and the guys smirked and stuck their tongue out.

“You should even be thankful we let you tag along, you wimp!” Sungjae said and I laughed, shaking my head. I looked at each one of them and smiled.

“I missed you too, oppa!” I said as I noticed their stares at me. They smiled and started giving me hugs so tight that I couldn’t breathe. “Should we leave now?” I said and they looked behind me, as if they were waiting for someone else.

“Are you…”

“Didn’t he come with you?” Dong Geun oppa asked.

“Who?” I asked confused. Did he mean…

“Daehyun,” he said and as soon as he said that, Ilhoon shouted.

“Oh! He’s here!” We whipped our heads around to see him walking down the stairs in that cool way of his. I scoffed at how he attempted to look like he was walking down the red carpet. I wasn’t that surprised he was there but I was surprised he did came remembering that he just actually met all of this guys in a formal manner back to the vacation except for Donggun oppa.

“Hey,” he greeted and they all greeted them back while I just gave him a nod as he looked my way. I don’t even know if greeting him in any way is necessary.

“We should get going now. We can’t waste time,” Eunkwang oppa said and I nodded, smiling although my eyes kept wandering back to him as he gave Donggun oppa a fist pump.

“Then! Let’s go!” I said and they hollered as we all walked up the stairs out the subway station.

On the way, as I looked around, I met eyes with Daehyun. He wore a grey hoodie underneath a jacket; His mask was nowhere to be found that I just noticed. We momentarily stopped as they guys went on, not noticing us.

“Didn’t think you’d come along,” I said.

“Neither do I,” he said and I rolled my eyes before I ran up to catch up with guys.

“Walk faster if you don’t want to lag behind,” I said and that signature smirk of his appeared on his lips that sent butterflies that shouldn’t be present to my stomach. I took a sharp intake of breath and shook the feeling away before standing and walking beside Eunjae.

Daehyun’s POV

I walked behind them not knowing what to exactly do since I wasn’t that close to them except for Dong Geun. Suddenly, Dong Geun ran to my side and walked with me. I remembered how he called me and said that he’d be going to Seoul. He said that he wanted to hang-out and catch up with me so I agreed but I didn’t know he was with so many people and Hyomi is even here.

“What’s up?” He asked. I scoffed.

“Are you planning something? You said you wanted to hang-out and catch up? What’s this?” I asked.

“Isn’t that exactly what we’re doing now? Except that we’re with other people?” He said shrugging.

“Yeah, right,” I sarcastically said. He just smirked.

“Why? Aren’t you happy? Hyomi’s even here,” he said making me cup my hand on his mouth.

“What are you saying?!” I said and his words became muffled so I removed my hand.

“Why are you so defensive? I’m just saying,” he said, smirking again.

“What—“ I was too taken a back that I was at lost for words.

“Taken a move yet?” He asked tucking his hands in his pockets. I rolled my eyes although my heart was beating so fast.

“What are you saying?” I said trying to escape his questions.

“You know what,” he said and I kept quiet not wanting to answer anymore. He looked ahead and smiled. “You never know,” he said and I gave him a puzzled look.

“What?” I asked and he turned to me, smirking before shrugging.

“You figure it out yourself. Palli. When did you become so slow?” He said before he put his arm around my shoulders pulling me along with him up the stairs to the rest.

I don’t know what he was trying to say. Is it how slow I am walking or how slow I am on understanding what he meant or both? Aish. This guy loves beating around the bushes.

As we gathered by the bus stop to decide where to go first, my eyes shifted to Hyomi’s direction. She was talking with the others and her genuine smiles and laugh whenever she talks makes me smile too. I was being cautious though since Dong Geun already knows. After much discussion, we all rode the bus to Myeongdong.

It was a noisy ride as we filled the farther seats at the back of the bus. I seldom join their conversation, feeling a little uncomfortable to act like how I was when these particular guys met me. I sometimes would laugh or smile but that was all.

When our stop came, we got down and different shops, stalls, and restaurants of any sort welcomed us. We started to stroll around. It was like a typical hang-out, or like what we did a few days before the winter ball in the mall. People were looking at us. I don’t know whether it was because we were so many or because were so noisy. Not until I heard two ladies talking.

“Whoah. So good looking guys. I think they’re from Busan. Their accent says so,” one of the ladies said.

“Are those two girls with them? Wa, so lucky,” the other one said. A smirk played on my lips as I looked over at Hyomi and her best friend, Eunjae who looked through the different accessories. I wonder if she thought the same.

We stopped by a shop that sold souvenirs and there was a huge wooden mask. I stood quietly at the sides when somebody put it in front of my face and they all laughed.

“It fits you perfectly, Dae.” My eyes blinked as I heard that familiar voice. I crinkle my nose and pushed the mask away although what she said kept on replaying in my head.

Dae. Dae. Dae.

Did she just give me a nickname? Not like it’s the first time someone called me that but it coming from her was different.

I felt a pat on my shoulder and I turned to see Hyunsik, smirking.

“I know what you feel,” he said before walking off with the rest. What does he mean by that? I scowled as I followed them. What’s with them giving me insufficient words for me to understand?

Hyomi’s POV

The stroll was something I missed. I often do these back in Busan with them which the other girls in school get envy of but they never attacked me, okay? We were noisy but luckily, we blended just right in the chattering crowd.

It has been two hours when we decided to take a rest inside a café where we ordered some desserts and drinks. We sat around a round table and since we don’t fit in one table, the other sat on the chairs beside us. We talked about where to go first since it was still two in the afternoon.

“How about an amusement park?” Ilhoon suggested.

“Yeah! We seldom get to go on such since we live far away,” Sungjae pouted.

“Uhm…” Everyone began to think where to go when Daehyun spoke, making us turn to him.

“I think Everland would be great?” He said and I couldn’t imagine he actually did suggest; he actually said something.

“That would be great. Nice one buddy,” Dong Geun oppa said while we just nodded.

We stayed in the café for half an hour before we left and rode the bus to the Everland. I guess this day will be full of fun.

Upon reaching Everland, we bought our tickets and went in immediately pointing at different rides. Most of them wanted to get on the roller coaster but I stayed behind with Eunjae. Minhyuk oppa insisted on me coming but later gave up. We stood outside the ride’s gate while they lined up and waited for their turn.

“How have you been?” Eunjae asked as she stared up at the rollercoaster.

“Uhm… Good, you?” I asked.

“Same,” she smiled. I smiled back. “May I ask something?” She asked and I nodded, laughing.

“When did you ask permission if you want to ask something?” I said and she just scoffed. “Just kidding, go, what’s your question?”

“Daehyun-ssi, is he your…” My heart skipped a bit as I looked at her.

“What?” I asked.

“Is he…your boyfriend?” I said and my eyes widened. I knew it.

“No! Of course not! I…” I said and trailed off as I looked at the guys about to have their turn.

I grabbed her arm and brought her a little far, where there were less people but still, we could be spotted immediately by the guys.

“Wait, do you have a boyfriend?” She asked as I let go of her and we stood in front of each other.

“I…Yeah,” I said rubbing my nape.

“REALLY?!” She yelled and luckily, no one noticed as they were too busy with their own business.

“YAH! Don’t be too loud!” I said. She cleared before she held both of my arms.

“Who? Daehyun? For real?” She said and I shook my head.

“I already said not him!” I said.

“Then…who?” She asked. I bit my lower lip thinking how to tell her. “Wait,” she said putting a hand in front, palm facing me. “D-Don’t tell me…” I waited for her to continue and I smack her on the head with what she said.

“He’s like my brother! Aigoo,” I said as he mentioned Luhan oppa.

“Oh, jeongmal… Then, who?” I said.

“You know him, you used to to me,” I said. She seem thought for a while before her eyes widened, again.

“You mean…” I said and I nodded. “Oh my gosh, I knew it! He came back?” She said and I nodded, feeling a blush creep up my cheeks. “When?”

“A few months ago,” I said and she nodded.

“I told you, he likes you back,” she said tapping her chin.

“Ok, ok, you won,” I said as I thought back to the days where she insisted that Sehun likes me too.

“I want to see him again! Does he remember me?” She asked and I shrugged.

“Maybe,” I said.

“Can he join us right now?” I shook my head.

“He have some appointment to attend to. I actually was supposed to come with him but I remembered I needed to—OW! YAH!” I said as she pinched my arm.

“Why did you choose us over him? You should’ve come with him!” She said.

“You know I can’t break the tradition and…” I furrowed my eyebrows at her, “Didn’t you want to see me?”

“Well… I want but he’s your boyfriend,” she said.

“Aigoo… I’m already here,” I said.

“Are you going to tell them?” She asked and I looked at the rollercoaster. I sighed.

“I should,” I said and she nodded.

“But then, it’s your decision. They would understand for sure,” she said smiling. I smiled back.

“I know,” I said and just then, the boys came.

Ilhoon was pale as Peniel helped him walk. Sungjae was so happy beaming like a kid. Even how tall this kid is, he’s still our maknae. I shook my head as I watched the states of the guys. Daehyun stood steady but it was obvious that he was terrified by the ride.

“That was fun,” Sungjae said.

“Fun my ,” Ilhoon hissed. “I’m so dizzy.”

“Gwenchana?” I asked and he smiled, nodding.

After they got their senses back, we went around the amusement park more, riding different rides. We went in the accessories shop and tried on different headbands. As I looked through the racks, a headband landed on my head and I looked up, seeing Changseob oppa, grinning with a tiger-ears headband. I touched mine and it was a bear-ears headband.

“Kyeopta,” he said and I smiled.

“You too, oppa,” I said and he patted my head, smiling.

“Whoah, I didn’t know you could look cute, bro,” Dong Geun oppa said and we turned to them to see Daehyun wearing cat-ears headband. I chuckled. I admit, he looked cute on it but it looked funny seeing him wear something like that. He attempted to remove it but Dong Geun oppa kept on swatting his hands away. He finally gave up and we all paid for the headbands before we left the shop.

We all had headbands on and the people were looking at us weirdly. It was embarrassing, yes, but I could just laugh at ourselves. We strolled around more not noticing the time. When we check the time, two hours already passed and it was already four in the afternoon. Since they still have a long ride to go home, we all decided to do the gift giving already at a restaurant named Cucina Mario.

We settled outside the restaurant where there were also tables and chairs. We brought out our gifts that we have been bringing with us and put it on the table.

This gift giving was a tradition to us and we always do this two days before Christmas since it’ll be the nearest. Doing it the day before Christmas won’t do since many would be busy preparing for Christmas eve. We started giving out our gifts.

“Yah! Why this?” Eunkwang oppa said as he lifted an underwear. We all laughed while Changseob grinned. He scowled.

“Aw, yeppeuda, gomawo oppa!” I said as I gave Minhyuk oppa a hug. It was a natural thing for us so there weren’t any malice with the others.

He gave me a necklace with a heart as a pendant.

“C’mon, I’ll wear it to you,” he said and I nodded, giving it to him. After he wore it on my neck, I leaned back on my seat for him to see and he smiled. “It looks good on you. I did good in picking huh?” He said and I grinned. I also thanked the others for their gift and gave them a hug.

“Sorry. I wasn’t able to bring gifts. This guy here didn’t tell me,” Daehyun said and the guys said it was okay.

“We’ll just get it from Peniel, no worries,” Hyunsik oppa joked and we all laughed. After the gift giving, we left the amusement park and walked together to the nearest bus stop.

“I’ll send you off the subway already,” I said but Eunkwang oppa shook his head.

“It’s okay. You might arrive home late if you still send us off,” he said smiling. I sighed but smiled.

“Araso. Call me when you all get home, okay?” I said and they nodded. We gave each other hugs and greetings before they rode the bus that came.

“Take care of yourself, okay?” Minhyuk oppa said and I nodded.

“Neh, I’m not a kid already oppa,” I pouted.

“I know. I know someone would take care of you too,” he said and his eyes shifted somewhere else but when I followed his line of sight, there was no one.

“Oppa,” I said remembering I haven’t told him about Sehun.

“Uhm?” He asked.

“I…” I said finding the right words to say.

“I know,” I said and my eyes diverted to him. He patted my head. “I’ll beat him up when he makes you cry or hurt you and you should tell me if he does, okay?” He said in a serious manner.

“You…know?” I said.

“Let’s just say yeah. You’re not pretty good in keeping your things,” he said grinning. I thought for a while before it hit me.

“You played with my phone, didn’t you?” I said and he smiled.

“It doesn’t matter. Just remember my words, okay?” He said and I nodded smiling.

“Yes, thank you,” I said and gave him another hug. He smiled before they all got in the bus. They waved at us as they all took a seat. Eunkwang oppa even had to get in between Sungjae and Changseob after fighting over the window seat.

I laughed at them and waved back.

“Take care!” I said hoping they could hear me. After the bus drove off, I felt a presence beside me and turned to see Daehyun. I almost forgot he was with me.

We stayed silent as we waited for our bus to arrive. When our bus finally arrived, we both held the handle up the bus at the same time. He immediately let go and let me go in first. After we both got in, I settled on a seat beside the window. I looked out the window when somebody sat beside me. I looked at him and he just looked in front. I just shrugged and looked out the window again.

“Had fun?”  I turned to him after hearing him talk. I nodded.

“Yeah,” I said. There was some silence again.

“You and Minhyuk hyung is sure close, huh?” He said and I gave him a quizzical look.

“Yes, why?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he shrugged. It was all quiet again until we reached our stop after two hours. I was lucky I didn’t fall asleep throughout the ride.

We got down and walked from there. When we reached an intersection street, we separated ways but I stopped as I heard him.

“Yah, dimwit,” I rolled my eyes and refused to turn. I heard his footsteps nearing me until he stopped in front of me. He bend a little until he was eye-level to me. His closeness was too dangerous, if you’ll ask me. My heart was beating so hard against my chest so I pushed him away.

“What? My name’s not dimwit, Mr. Arrogant,” I said.

“That’s not my name also. Fair enough now?” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“What’d you want anyway?” I asked. He was quiet and I was getting anxious since it was already dark. “Can you hurry up? I need to go,” I said.

“I’d…bring you home,” he said and my eyes looked up at him in surprise.

“You will?” I said, and smirked. “Wow, that’s new,” I said and he glared.

“I’m already being a gentleman here,” he said.

“Really?” I said teasing him more.

“Aish. Whatever,” he said before walking away.

“Hey, I’m just joking,” I said and caught-off guard. Did I just try to stop him go? He stopped and looked around. He scoffed before turning his back again. Wow. What a guy. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the direction of my house when I felt another presence beside me. I turned and saw Daehyun. “What—“

“Just walk,” he said as he tucked his hands inside his jackets pockets. I can’t help but smile.

When we reached my house, I opened the gates before turning to him.

“Thanks by the way,” I said and he just nodded.

“I’ll be going now,” he said and I nodded. He started walking away but stopped so I thought he forgot something but he continued to walk after. I just shrugged and went in our house.

Baekhyun oppa was already there. Aunt and uncle too that surprised me. They were preparing for dinner.

“Your home,” Baekhyun oppa said and I nodded.

“I’ll just go up and wash then change,” I said and I received a nod from him. I walked up and did what I said. After, I went down and we began eating.

We talked about Christmas ever and the Christmas day itself. We discussed what we will do. If we would go to some places or we would just want to spend it at home. By the time we finished dinner, we still haven’t decided anything. We agreed to just talk again tomorrow since we have the whole day tomorrow free.

I walked up to my room, surfed the internet for a bit before lying down on my bed, tired. I checked my phone for any text messages and saw a couple of them. I read each, mostly from the guys saying they’ve arrived home. The last message I opened was from Sehun. He asked if I was already home and if I had fun. I messaged him back that I did and said sorry again for not being able to come with him. I then asked how was his meeting. Instead of a reply, my phone began ringing and my screen flashed Sehun’s name.

“Yoboseyo?” I said.

“Hey.”

“So how did it go?”

“It was okay,” he said that made me wonder why he sounded a little baffled.

“Tell me about it,” I said as I made myself comfortable on my bed.

“Nothing much happened, actually,” he said and I nodded.

“Did you tell your parents already?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he said.

“Then what did they say?” I asked, curious if they already said why they were looking for that person.

“Before that, you want to come with me in America? I mean for the break,” he said.

“I’m not sure,” I said as I couldn’t just leave Baekhyun oppa and aunt and uncle behind. “Why? Are you going there?”

“You can say that. My parents want me to bring the person there,” he said.

“When?” I asked.

“After Christmas,” he said.

“Then are you saying you’ll be leaving on the twenty-sixth?” I asked, disappointed that he’ll be leaving again although I know it’ll just for the mean time.

“That’s why I’m asking if you want to come. It’ll be great, Hyomi. My parents would sure be happy. You know they like you a lot,” he said and my cheeks pinked.

“I’ll see what I can do,” I said.

“Ok. Tell me tomorrow or the next day so that I can book you. I’ll be really happy if you would come with me,” he said and a small smile drew on my face.

“I’ll ask permission and tell you right away,” I said.

“Ok then. How did you day go?” He asked.

“It was fun. I missed them so I was happy we were able to catch up,” I said and babbled on what happened today. I didn’t tell him about Daehyun coming since I promised Daehyun long time ago to keep everything a secret.

After half an hour on the phone, my eyelids were slowly closing.

“Hyomi, still there?” He asked waking me up.

“Yeah,” I said.

“You should already sleep. I’ll see you on Christmas?” He said.

“Yeah,” I replied yawning.

“Good night then, sweet dreams,” he said.

“Good night and sweet dream to you too,” I said, smiling.

“Hyomi,” he said before we ended the call.

“Oh?”

“Saranghae,” he said and a smile drew on my lips.

“Nado, saranghae” I said and with that, we both ended the call. I put my phone away and hugged my pillow.

It was just minutes after I have slept when my phone began ringing again. I groaned getting it. I checked the time and saw that it was already eleven in the evening. I read the message and wasn’t aware at first from whom it came until I looked at the sender after reading the message.

“Mr. Arrogant?” I said rubbing my eyes to see if I read right. It was really him and he was asking if I could meet him right now. What got into him, really? I just didn’t reply to it when my phone began ringing again. I scowled, getting it again and reading the message that almost made my eyes so wide. “Outside? What?!” I rushed to my window, drawing the curtains to the side and like what the message read, I saw Daehyun on our front porch wearing the same clothes from a while ago. He looked up and our eyes met. I puffed my cheeks before typing on my phone and sending him a message. I watched him read my message before he looked up, eyes looking gently at me.

I sighed as I told him to wait. I’m not that bad of a person ok. I can’t let him wait there because it’s too cold outside. Don’t get me wrong. I’m just really like this. When I went out my room, it was already dark and I made my way down and out the house quietly. I opened the gates and he stood there.

“What are you doing here this late?” I asked.

“Can you accompany me?” 

 


HI! Sorry for the late update. I hope this made up for the days though. :)

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors! ^^

Thank you! :)