Making Up

Wishing Upon A Flower

Party Tonight by Teen Top


Chapter 56 – Making Up

Hyomi’s POV

The bell had just rung. Our last teacher for the day finally dismissed us and I began fixing my things with a little lighter mood. I couldn’t get out of my head how Daehyun’s voice sang softly as he sang Listen To You by Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, making me forget my problems for a little while. But on the other hand, he just really had to say that I owe him for that. I already swallowed my pride for him when I asked him to sing and he even says that. Really?

“You okay now?” Ahneul asked peering over me from her seat. I looked up and slightly smiled, nodding.

“Neh,” I said half true, half lie. Nothing’s gonna be totally alright if I’m like this with Sehun.

“Then you can tell me what’s wrong already?” Jongup asked leaning over my seat. I looked at him and sighed, patting him on the shoulder.

“There’s nothing wrong, okay? I’m just tired, that’s all,” I said trying to convince him and myself. He scoffed.

“Who are you joking?” He said. Before I could answer, I heard my name being called by a familiar voice followed by some whispers around the room. My body froze for some seconds. I bit my lower lip.

“Hyomi-ah,” he calls again in his gentle voice. I gulped before I looked up and saw him standing by the door, holding a strap of his bag over his shoulder, looking cool and handsome. He gave me a soft expression, as if pleading for me to go out and talk to him. Is he going to tell me already? But should I play hard to get? But… I miss him. Darn.

I bit my lower lip before turning to my things, acting as if I didn’t see him by the door with that demeanor of a breathtaking guy. I felt a nudge on my arm and I turned sideways and saw Ahneul raising an eyebrow at me.

“Aren’t you gonna…?” She said.

“I…Don’t you think I should you know… play…that game?” I said not being able to say the word.

“What game?” Ahneul asked sticking her lower lip out.

“Yes, you should!” Jongup said and I turned to him, surprised to his outburst.

“I…I mean…” He said rubbing the back of his neck.

“Aigoo… This mofo…” Ahneul hissed. She diverted her look across the room where the door and Sehun was before turning to me.

“Maybe but he looks so…sad? I don’t know. I think he’s already ready to tell you,” she said shrugging. I sighed, thinking about it.

“Ok, ok. I guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow?” I said grabbing my things and standing up. Ahneul smiled and nodded.

“Yup. Hope everything will turn out well?” She said and I smiled back, nodding.

“Jongup?” I said looking at him.

“Oh?” He said, looking up.

“I’ll go now,” I said and he just nodded.

“Ok, take care,” he said and went back to fixing his things. I just shrugged. His mood swings are being frequent these days. I wonder why.

I turned to the door and met Sehun’s half smile. I looked down as I walked towards him and stopped right in front of him.

“Can we talk?” He asked and I nodded, looking at him. He smiled and before I knew it, held my hands and we started walking.

I bit back the smile that was about to form on my lips as I didn’t want to look as if I wasn’t disappointed when he started treating me like I’m not his girlfriend at all. We reached out the gate and finally, the park. It was a small park near our school with a playground. It’s like typical for schools here, to have a park or a playground near.

“Ah… Let’s sit?” He asked. I nodded and we sat on the bench, facing the playground that was empty at the moment.

It was quiet and not that I’m complaining. I’m actually happy he’s by my side right now but the silence was sort of killing me. I’m so curious to know what’s wrong because I already want to fix everything before it worsens.

“So…” We both uttered at the same time.

“I…” We both said again and we both chuckled.

“You go first,” he said like how he usually do. I nodded with a soft smile. I stared down the ground while I thought of what to say.

“I really don’t know what happened and I’m curious to know. But in case it’s my fault, I’m sorry,” I said, stammering.

“It’s not like that. I…I want to ask something,” he said and I nodded, waiting for him to talk. “Were you out last Saturday?” He asked and I froze. I was right. He saw us but I was with the whole BAP that time. It shouldn’t be a big deal right? Besides, he knows I’m good friends with them. Except if… if he saw me with Daehyun alone. “Hyomi?”

“I was with BAP that time. We went out to catch up. I hope you don’t take it bad that I didn’t tell you,” I said and didn’t try reasoning at anymore. From my peripheral view, I noticed him nodding.

“But that guy…” he said and I knew immediately what, or who he meant that time. Before I could answer his question, he shook his head before, smiling. “Nevermind. I’m sorry for acting like this… I’m just…” he said and stammered to get out the words. I chuckled, nudging him.

“Jealous? Or not?” I said and he pinked making me laugh. Even though it felt as if he doubted me, I still felt happy but at least, I know he really loves me. “Aigoo… Sehunnie’s jealous, huh?” I said pinching his cheeks hard.

“O-Ouch,” he said holding my hands, stopping me. We stayed in the position as he stared down at me and I stared back at him. My heart was beating hard against my chest. I don’t know how faster it went when Sehun was leaning closer and closer.

Different thoughts ran through my mind as to what I should do but before I could even decide, I felt a soft pair of lips touch my forehead. It lasted for three good seconds before he moved and stared down at me with those mesmerizing smile of his.

“I love you,” he said and I smiled back, nodding.

“I love you too,” I said and hugged him. We let go after a few seconds and he stood up, reaching out his hand.

“Let’s go? I’ll treat you dinner tonight,” he smiled and I nodded, smiling.

“Eodi?” I asked.

“Where you celebrated my birthday,” he said making me tilt my head to look at him. “Of course I know. That’s our restaurant and the hyungs are noisy you know that,” he said shrugging.

“Ah… Right,” I said nodding. “You know what, I thought I saw you there but of course, I might just be hallucinating because you’re in America,” she said.

“But…” He said and I looked at him with curious eyes. He just smiled tapping my nose.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing. Palli. Let’s walk around first before eating. It’s still early anyway,” he said and I pouted, refusing to walk further. “Why?” He asked looking back at me. I may look stubborn right now but I just know I have to hear that ‘but’.

“Tell me. What were you going to say after but?” I said.

“But? What but?” He said and I smacked him on arm. “Aw! Hey!” He whined. “It’s really nothing,” he said. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he just smiled, nodding.

“Don’t give me that. Aigoo. Fine,” I said finally giving up. He grinned, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

“Let’s go!” He said before we took some leisure walk.

Sehun’s POV

“I was there,” that was what’s supposed to come next after that but decided against it.

She’ll probably turn sad if I told her that, especially when I was just hiding behind the kitchen door of the restaurant that she wasn’t imagining it when she thought she saw me and the mere fact that I was outside their house that night, staring at her room’s window seeing her silhouette clapping and seeing the cake that sat on the table in front of her. If ever I’ll tell her, I’ll find a better time.

“Don’t give me that. Aigoo. Fine,” she said and I grinned, putting my arm over her shoulders. Then, from the corner of the street, I saw a familiar figure who quickly looked around turned the corner. If I’m not mistaken, then, she likes her? Is he the one the hyungs were saying the time I came? That I might hurry before someone gets her? But I already have her and no one’s going to steal her from me as long as I know she loves me and I love her.

Daehyun’s POV

We were all seated around a table at Jongup’s job doing nothing really related to school when we should actually be since finals are before the winter ball and it’s already next week. It was a natural thing though, that we hang-out and procrastinate. But still, when we know we really have to, we do our responsibilities and focus on it.

I looked at each one of them. Yongguk hyung was writing some raps while Himchan hyung played on his phone. Zelo was rubbing his skateboard clean while Youngjae read a book. Jongup stood in front of the cashier staring into space as no customers were currently going in. A few minutes later, Jongup joined us.

“Have you guys bought outfits for the ball?” He asked. Those who have been doing something kept their things away and thought.

“I don’t have yet. Maybe we could buy together?” Zelo said.

“I already have at home but I’ll think if I’ll buy a new one or not,” Himchan hyung shrugged.

“Just lend me one, Channie. I’m too lazy to buy neither do I want to spend some money,” Yongguk hyung said and Himchan hyung scoffed.

“Fine,” he said.

“You, Daehyun?” Jongup asked.

“I could lend you some. Because I think I have something that really suite you,” Himchan hyung said jerking up from his seat.

“I’ll think about it. I’m not even sure if I really want to go,” I said.

“Why not?!” Zelo said.

“I thought we agreed on this already?” Youngjae said.

“But if I go there, what? Girls would just be crowding around me and ask me to dance with them. I also don’t have a date to go there. I’ll just be wasting my time and money,” I said.

“First, aren’t you already used to that treatment? Second, you don’t have to have a date to attend it unless you’re eyeing someone and third, you won’t be wasting your time and money because we’ll also be there and I’ll assure you that we’re all gonna have fun,” Himchan hyung said.

And that’s how I ended up here. Standing in front of a large store of branded clothes and I don’t even know if I could afford to buy something like it. I considered what Himchan hyung said and that time I want to say something but just held it back. I’ll respect him like how he respects my love life. Ok. Ew. Did I just say I have a love life?

Whatever. I stood in front of it staring up at a black jacket and beneath it was a cotton-made shirt and under it was a plaid red button up. It was simple but for me it was something I would want to wear. And I know you get the idea. I went in the shop and was welcomed by the lady on a formal attire. No wonder this is a branded clothing line.

“Welcome sir. May I help you?” She said and I just smiled although I know that girl was eyeing me. Not that I’m boasting of my looks.

“Uhm… That one displayed outside… May I know how much it is?” I asked.

“Oh, that! It’s just a new arrival. It cost 500,000 won. I’m sure it fits you sir!” She said obviously persuading me but hearing the price made me gulped and mutter a thanks to her before going out.

Damn. Why are they so expensive? I looked back to the display outside before deciding that it had been a tiring day and I should get back home. I really doubt I could get that before the winter ball comes.


HI! Yep! I updated right after I updated last Friday because I know I take so long before I update usually. It's just that I'm so happy right now!

THERE WILL BE A KPOP FANTASY CONCERT HERE!!! And guess what! (Even though it's not yet confirmed) EXO, Infinite, B1A4, and CN BLUE are rumored to come! But a source said that it was already confirmed that EXO would come with SNSD. SNSD are the only ones confirmed to come and I hope they will confirm the other groups too. I hope though that BAP would come too. Because then, it'll be dream come true. Ahaha.

Anyways, I'll try to update again later since I'm too lazy to do any school works. 

For the clothes description, otl, sorry for it. I'm not good with those things but I really did my best to describe it. Anyways, if you watched BAP's performances, you might've seen it already. ;) I'll post the picture or the video of him wearing it on the chapter of the Winter Ball. :)

Wait. Are you excited for the winterball? Kekeke. It's coming up after a chapter maybe! :) Wait for it! Thank you!