Getting back her memories

The Girl Behind the Mask

"Lisa- *sobs* I don't know what to do. I'm super depressed right now" Jennie said. Please stay with me. I don't wannaloose you again. But I can't maybe your parents is mad at me for what I've done for the past 5 years as Jennie thoughts.

Jennie keeps sobbing in the corner while Lisa pats her head.

"Jennie.." Lisa said with a soft voice. 
"Take off your mask, Maybe you can't breathe for a while" Lisa added.

"I don't want too" Jennie said with a crack voice.

"Then I'll be the one who take off the mask!" Lisa said.

"Aish noo!" Jennie said.

"I'm concerned of your health Jennie. Please take it off now. I am now curious about your face maybe I could remember you in my-" Lisa cutted her words and saw Jennie taking off her mask. She's the one, she is really the one I wanted to find for over 4 years. Lisa thought.

"Now are you happy?" Jennie said with a serious tone.

"Eh? Don't be rude like that Jennie" Lisa said.

Jennie started again to cry after she heard Lisa said. "Oh my gosh. I am sorry. I didn't mean too, I got exactly on my memories that I shouldn't say that word to you" Lisa said.

Lisa is now heading at the corner to comfort Jennie. "Why do I need to suffer all the time! I feel hopeless right now. I don't know what to do!" Jennie said.

Lisa tapped Jennie back and said "I am sorry-" Lisa cutted her words.

"Don't say sorry like that Lisa. I just hate that I always suffer like this. Like so very bad" Jennie as she turned her back and face to Lisa.

"Do you still remember me? Like I don't wanna hurt again my feelings again please tell me the truth" Jennie said.

"Yes I'd do remember you now. I remember now what your face looks like after I saw your beautiful face even you look sad. Good thing that you take off your mask. Now I remember everything about you. My memories are now getting back" Lisa said.

Jennie feel relieved after what Lisa says at her. "You know Jennie. Your a strong woman I'd know you despite you had an depression and anxiety but you still could manage to survive with your son and I'm really happy on your achievements" Lisa teared up.

"I am sorry that I didn't come and join to your struggle journey for the past 6 years. I'm really very sorry! I should make back our relationship again together with our son. Let me help and be supportive girlfriend again at you" Lisa added.

Jennie then crawls going to Lisa and buries her head onto Lisa chest. Jennie heard the loud thump on Lisa's heart and her teared fell off. "You really still love me Lisa. I thought you forget me! I love you" Jennie then hugged to Lisa.

"I don't wanna loose you again" Jennie added. Lisa hugged Jennie tightly.

"Of course Jennie, I'd still love you. All though my memories are pretty fcked up but my love for you doesn't erase because you owned my heart. I love you too Jennie!" Lisa said.

Jennie show her gummy smiled for the first time ever.

"I love when you smile Jennie!" Lisa said.

"I only show this smile for you only. You always make my heart flutered always" Jennie said.

After sometime they break their hugged and Jennie cupped Lisa cheeks. Lisa do the same too. I missed your sweet and cherish kiss. I want to kissed you badly right now. Jennie thoughts.

Jennie start to smash Lisa lips. Lisa was shocked that Jennie was so very dominated to do their kiss but she fight back to their kissed. All of the sudden someone called Jennie name's. Lisa pulled away the kissed. Jennie still smash onto Lisa lips.

"Miss Jennie? Are you there? It's Bobby! I just wanted to tell you that boss is looking for you and also Lisa" Bobby said.

Jennie then pulled away the kiss and started to make a mad face of his Father's body guards. "WOULD YOU TELL TO MY DAD THAT I WANTED TO BE ALONE WITH LISA! I AM MAD BUT THE SAME TIME I WANNA KILL SOMEBODY RIGHT NOW! LEAVE US ALONE!" Jennie said as she shouted.

Bobby frightens of what Jennie said to her "Okay ma'am. I'll tell boss. Sorry for the disturbance!" Bobby said as he walked out going to the palace.

"Why he wanted to be like this. Always ruins the best moments!" Jennie said.

"Maybe we should go back to the palace" Lisa said.

"Ugghhh! I thought you were on my side. Why you were in my father side?" Jennie said with a irritate voice.

"No I'm not siding to Uncle. I'm worried because our son is looking for us maybe? and it's almost sunset. It's going dark soon!" Lisa said.

"Uhhh- yeah your right! Ryan is now worried about me she saw that I was mad at the moment I walked out" Jennie said.

"So let's go?" Lisa said as she smiled.

Jennie and Lisa was heading back going to palace and Jennie started to holding hands at Lisa. After they arrived at the entrance door. Ryan greeted them.

"Mom! Mommy!" Ryan said as he jumped out.

"Wow mom. I'm surprise that you take out your masked out to mommy Lisa! I like it! Please don't wear a mask everytime your around with Mommy Lisa!" Ryan said.

Jennie then pinched Ryan's nose "Sure, I'll do it baby! Let's go home?" Jennie said.

"But grandpa said that we will eat here he prepared our favorite meal he's the one who cooked our dinner" Ryan said.

"Woah! I didn't know that Uncle cooked?" Lisa said.

"Yes mommy Lisa grandpa cooked always everytime we visit here in his palace" Ryan said.

"Awesome. You are good-looking Ryan just like me" Lisa said. Jennie then laugh and smacked Lisa arms.

"Why? Isn't true Ryan?" Lisa said.

"I'm glad mom laughed at you mommy and Yes were the same good-looking mommy!" Ryan said.

"Atta boy! That's more I liked it" Lisa said and offered a high five to Ryan. Ryan givin a high five to Lisa.

"I can't believe that my 2 mommies met again at the same time they are smiling each other" Ryan said.

"Awee Ryan your so sweet! You are good of complimentary just like me!" Lisa said. Jennie laughed again and smacked Lisa arms. Then Lisa chuckled while Ryan giggled.

"Well what we had here a happy family! The dinner is now ready. Come on Let's eat" Jin said.