Chapter 7

The Girl Behind the Mask

Third Person P.o.V

After Lisa finished her payment she waited their orders to be served. While, it was being prepared. She looked at Jennie and she most likely fall inlove with her but at the same she really pity at her side.

When she get caught staring her too long. Timingly their order was now serve in front of them.

"One caramel macchiato?" The waiter asked.

"Mine" Lisa said.

The waiter put the caramel macchiato at Lisa's area.

"One vanilla latte for madam" The waiter said as she put the vanilla latte at Jennie's area.

He put the 2 pieces classic chocolate cake one by one at them.

"Enjoy your meal madam's" The waiter said as he bowed.

Jennie and Lisa nodded at him. They stsrted to sip their hot drinks.

"So, how should we start our conversation?" Lisa asked.

"Let's talk about you first..where do you actually live? I know that Manoban is some how foreigner's last name in a different country" Jennie asked.

"I'm from Bangkok, Thailand" Lisa said as she smiled.

"I see, how'd you learn Korean so fast?" Jennie asked.

"Well, basically after I heard that I'll be the CEO for this Seoul branch. I started to enroll myself in Korean lesson session. That's how I develop my Korean skill" Lisa said.

"Oh! I see. So how many years you to make your Korean accent be that good?" Jennie asked.

"I think for almost 1 year?" Lisa said and that makes Jennie shocked.

"Wow, really? How can be that fast?" Jennie asked.

"Well basically, I have one of my Korean best unnie. Her name is Jisoo. She was the one who practices me more hard to make my Korean accent that good" Lisa said.

"Jisoo huh?" Jennie said as she clenched her jaws.

"You'd know her?" Lisa said as she widened her eyes.

"Who is Jisoo? Maybe, I just drag my own hate feelings" Jennie said.

"Kim Jisoo?" Lisa said and that makes Jennie eat her cake angrily.

"Heh, she friended at you.." Jennie said.

"Is there anything wrong about to Kim Jisoo?" Lisa asked as she sip her latte.

"She is the fiancee of my ex-boyfriend which is my son's father" Jennie said and that makes Lisa choked.

"He's what? You mean..Taehyung oppa?" Lisa said and that makes Jennie rolled her eyes and just nodded.

Lisa just realized about something that Jisoo is really mad at Jennie. And Jennie is mad also to Jisoo. So what the hell?

"How you and Taehyung oppa met?" Lisa said as her curiosity jumps out.

"We are just a childhood friend? And, we always met in bar back in the New Zealand. But then, I really...REALLY have to deny about what Wena Kim said to her stupid rumor post that he's my boyfriend. He was only my one-day date then we just do that thingy that's why I got pregnant to my son" Jennie explained.

"So it means, Wena Kim lied to us?" Lisa said as she feel disbelief.

"The only truth and that makes sense that my sister was really murdered to our prey. And one of my childhood friend participate at the party. I don't know why I just dated him and give my viriginty at him. Such a stupid " Jennie said as she just drink her latte.

"So you and Junie Kim were sisters?" Lisa asked as she widened her eyes.

"Yes, but please keep this secret in between of us. I don't want to hear in the public that we're really twins" Jennie said.

"Holy !" Lisa said as she try to eat her cake.

"You better keep my secrets in safe or else you'll meet to hell" Jennie said.

"Yes ma'am. I promise to you that I'll keep your secrets, really safe at me" Lisa said.

"Good.." Jennie said as she eat her cake.

"You know Jennie. I'm willing to help your company and especially at you. I am willing to help anything you want" Lisa said.

"You know Lisa, your so sweet and helpful woman. I'm really thankful that I found you. So please, I hope you wont get break your words at me. I really have a dead serious trust issue" Jennie said.

"Of course Jennie. I promise to you I'll protect you know matter what. You'll be my future wife!" Lisa said.

"Are you sure that we will be protecting each other sides? I am really new to this kind of relationship! I haven't been to a relationship before" Jennie said.

"Don't worry. I'm here for you Jennie. You will be safe in my hands once you will become my wife. But before than that. We should really know each other before we go to my grandpops" Lisa said.

"Of course Lisa. We will work hard on it" Jennie said as she continue to eat her cake.

Jennie and Lisa started to talk about their family side and especially to their business plan's in the future. They really enioy each other's company.

But little did they know that a girl is watching at them and is really mad for what she saw.

"You just friended her in that ? And, also you should really marry at her? Heh! I will break off you too in your relationship. You didn't even tell me to stop over him that I shouldn't really wanted to marry at him.."