Ending

The Girl Behind the Mask

[When Jennie started to go at the observation room]

"They really kiss each other and wanted to eat each other?" Jennie said as she clenched her fist.

Bobby just started to stare at his beautiful boss.

"I wanna kill the both of them" Jennie added as she gritted her teeth.

"Boss..." Bobby softly said.

"WHAT?" Jennie said as she's her head started to blood boiling.

"Remember that Boss Lisa is very loyal at you? He-he-eh" Bobby said.

"How do you define loyal? Look at them they're like eating each other and didn't eat each other for years. Ugh!" Jennie said.

Seulgi started to her blouse

"That's it. I'm gonna kill her, just like what I did earlier" Jennie said.

Bobby didn't say a word but he held Jennie's wrist.

"Let go of me" Jennie said.

"Boss, let have them time to talk each other" y said.

"WOW! Time? what kind of time will they to talk each other? They literally are eating each other. Should I bring them some chocolate syrup so that they'll be eating some delicious meal??" Jennie said as she rolled her eyes to Bobby.

"Your just over reacting boss! Look what they do right now.." Bobby said that makes Jennie started to sitting down on her chair and listen  about what they said.

20 minutes later..

"What a relief that she cried! I never see her cry like that before" Jennie said as she crossed her arms.

"Oh really boss?" Bobby asked.

Jennie just nodded she started to open the mic.

"You'll be not in prison Seulgi! Unless you agreedon our agreement" Jennie said.

"I won't hurt you Jennie. I'm so sorry. Please come here!" Seulgi said.

"Be ready when anything will happen" Jennie said as she stood up and heading to the room and bring the gun with her.

Bobby just nodded and started to typing some codes.

Jennie release a deep sighed and started to twisted the door knob.

Lisa

Now I see that bee is looking mad at us. I don't know what she's mad or...

"What do you want to agreed with you Miss J.K?" Seulgi said as she crossed her arms.

Wow...this is a big problem here..enemy vs enemy equals doomed.

Jennie closed the door and she started to pull of the gun.

Wait what the hell is she doing?

"Well this is your last day to breathe in this calm and ery world. Any last word?" Jennie said as she started to turn as a crazy woman?

"Jennie, bee..what are you doing" I said as I protected Seulgi.

"What the hell are you protecting with her? Aren't you gonna protect at me?" Jennie said.

"Put that gun down bee" I said.

"How dare you! Protecting that psychopath" Jennie said as she pull the triggered.

"Your gonna be in prison if you'll released the triggered. Calm down bee" I said as I started to go at Jennie's position.

"What kind of girlfriend are you Lisa?" Jennie said as she looking mad at me.

Now I'm scared of what she do..

I heard that Seulgi laughed not just an ordinary laugh but...

She started to hitted on my sides a with that powerful leg that makes me fall down.

"" I said. I feel the pain.

"Lisaa!!" Jennie said that makes her death glare to Seulgi and now they started to fight each other.

"How ing dare you!" Jennie said that makes Seulgi started to kick on her knees.

Jennie started to fall down and the gun fell down right on my place.

I started to get the gun but Seulgi started to death glare at me and she tried to kick on my ribs.

I feel the pain but I didn't release the gun on my hands.

"Give me the gun honey! Let's make a family HAHAHAHAHAHA" Seulgi said as she really turn to the crazy woman.

Still, I didn't let go the gun and now she kick on my side at my head and that makes me faint...

Third Person P.o.V

Lisa is now fainted and Seulgi started to get the gun on the ground.

Now she started to point out the gun to Lisa's head.

"You ing deserved this for waited me for ing 7 years to know the ing reason of why the hell did you break up with me. You liar" Seulgi shouted.

"Kill me instead" Jennie volunteered. 

Seulgi started to look at Jennie with a crazy face. She started to point out the gun.

"You want to be first sweetie?" Seulgi said as she smiled crazily and tilted her head.

"KILL ME!! I KNOW THAT YO-"

*BANG~~**

*BANG~~**

Someone shooted on Seulgi head and..

"Boss is now dead...?" the agent asked to Bobby.

Bobby started to check Jennie's pulse.

It's not beating..

"She's gone" Bobby said.

The agents started to show there sad faces.

"How about boss Lisa?" the agents asked.

Bobby now started to go at Lisa position and check her pulse.

"Get her to the hospital ASAP" Bobby said that makes the agent panicked and carried Lisa going to their van.

[~~~]

Lisa is now awake at the white room. She look around and she saw that the room isn't familiar for her. She saw the tall cute man on the side.

"Where am I?" she softly said.

"Hi boss" Bobby said as she smiled.

"And you are my?" she asked.

"I'm your personal body guard agent from your girlfriend company" Bobby said as he smiled weakly.

"Oh what happened to me?" she asked.

"Don't you remember anything boss?" Bobby asked.

Lisa just shook her head.

"Aren't you aware something boss" Bobby said as somehow cracked his voice.

"Why what happened?" she asked.

"Your at the clinic room on your house" he said.

"Why am I here?" she asked.

"You were fainted for your emotional state" he said.

"I fainted? I don't remember anything?" she asked.

"You have some serious disorder boss" he said.

"and what is it?" she said as she look shock.

"You have a alzheimer disease ever since you wake up on the hospital an a year ago" Bobby said.

"What?" she said as she tearing off.

"Uhmm here.. here's the letter coming from my boss before she died! She literally make a letter from you before the incident happens" Bobby said as she presented the letter.

Lisa received the letter and started to reading it.

My Dearest Lili,

I am sorry that I didn't wait for you until we get to punish Seulgi.

I am sorry that I am not your side right now.

After all of my sacrifices and waiting for you patiently for over years. Now it's really pave off but the twist is that I am not your side to give my love amd care to you.

I am really sorry my dearest Lili.

But at least one of my agent's killed the most crazy woman we ever known for the whole love story on us haha.

Could I make you a request?

Find another woman to make you happy for the rest of your life. I know that she is somewhere and that is your truly love.

I am sorry that I didn't exist at your side. If I just exist, maybe both of us are happy each other and maybe we had a happy family together with our son Ryan.

Please make Ryan happy and teach him how to be a strong man that I know him.

I didn't really took care of him lately since the both of us seperated ways. I am such a bad mother.

Be a good mother to him. I'm counting on you!

I love you my Lili..

Nini ♡

---

Lisa started to cry at the letter that Jennie made.

Bobby started to pat on Lisa's back.

"Is she my girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yes boss" he said.

"Who is Ryan?" she asked.

"Your son. Technically, you and boss son" he said.

"What now?" Lisa said as her voice cracked.

"Now do you remember boss?" Bobby asked with a sad face.

"I only remember Nini and Ryan" Lisa said.

"Well you told me to bring this letter everyday just to remember Miss J.K and Mr. Ryan" Bobby said.

"I am sorry I don't remember anything but what happened exactly on the incident?" Lisa asked.

"Before boss started to turn on the mic while you and Seulgi and talking about something. She wrote a letter at you and to Mr. Ryan because she knows that she'll be die to that kind of incident. Then she started to stood up and heading to your position and started to point out the gun at Seulgi but you were trying to protect her. Seulgi started to kick at your sides and fall down easily. Now me and the other agents started to gathering up. I didn't know the other but after we got to open the door. Seulgi started to shoot at boss head and I started to shot Seulgi's right on her head. Both of them died. But you were the only one who survived on the incident" Bobby explained.

"This is all my fault..this my ing fault" Lisa said as she started to pull her hair.

"Boss..." he said.

"Why the hell I exist here in this world. All it matters that my love of my life died!! Just because of me.. I deserve to die also!! " Lisa said as she kicked on the air.

"Boss..calm down!" he said.

"WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN BECAUSE MY LOVE OF MY LIFE DIED BECAUSE OF ME?" she said as she shouted.

"Boss you have Ryan with you. Build up a new life! Don't regret something. It's over a year now" he said.

"I know it's ing a year" Lisa said as she is mad breathing.

"Then start a new life with Ryan! and make boss happy! I know that she's looking at you that your a pity person. But please boss, fight for it! and prove her that she won't be worry at you" he said.

"okay.." Lisa said as she remained calm down.

"Your a fighter boss!" he said.

"Where is Ryan?" she asked.

"He's at the living room. Waiting for you. You have some schedule that you two will be heading to boss grave" he said.

"Help me..I wanna talk to him and we'll visit Nini's grave" she said.

"I'll bring you a wheelchair boss! You feel dizzy right now" he said.

"You know me too well" she said.

Bobby push the wheel chair going to Lisa's bed and Lisa started to stood up and Bobby helped her to sit down on the wheelchair.

Now Bobby started to push the wheelchair going to the living room.

"Mommyyyy!" Ryan said.

"Hello baby" she said.

"Mommmmmy!" Jisoo copied Ryan's said.

"Who are you?" Lisa said with a serious tone.

Bobby, Rosé and Ryan giggled a little bit.

"Aish, I am sorry but I am your beautiful friend. Jisoo by the way" Jisoo said as she introduced to her.

"Well hello there" Lisa said.

"Hi Lis. I'm Rosé btw, your bestfriend" Rosé said.

"Hello Rosé! Why you guys are here?" Lisa asked.

"Well ehem, we are the guardian of Ryan while you are suffering and fighting of your disorder" Jisoo said.

"Oh really? Thank you for taking care of my son!" Lisa said as she showed her brightest smile.

"Anything for you my friend" Rosé said.

"Mommy! Are you okay right now?" Ryan asked.

"Yes I am okay baby! So let's go to my girlfriend home?" Lisa asked that makes the atmosphere sad.

"Sure let's go" Jisoo said.

---

Lisa

Now I just arrived in front of my girlfriend's grave. I don't know how to explain my feelings because I'm the one who cause why she killed. Maybe I deserved the death than her.

"I am so very sorry that I'm the one the reason why are you here" I said that my tears are falling off.

Jisoo, Rosé and Ryan look at me with a sad face.

"I wish you could stay longer. So that we could build a happy family" I said.

"I am sorry that I didn't protect you but I'm just a stupid that I protected the other's rather than you. I am so very sorry my love" I added.

My tears started to falling off and Jisoo started to pat my back, Rosé hold my hands while Ryan wiped my tears.

"But look at us now. Our friends exist and our son exist and that makes me happy. I don't need to find another woman because my heart is just only for you and I'll treasure my love for you forever" I said.

I stared at Jisoo and Rosé and they look happy while there tears are falling off.

I look back at Ryan and he looks sad of what I said.

"I will always love you forever my love. I'll be fighting on this disorder. I'll make Ryan a good and gentleman that we always knew and I'll fight for everything!" I said.

I started to hugged on Ryan.

"I love you!I said.

//

There is the quote that really struck on my eyes that..

"Once upon a time I became yours and you became mine and we'll stay together through both tears and laughter, because that's what they call happily ever after" -Annonymous

Even your not in my side and we couldn't stay together in this world but I can feel that we could leave a happily ever, in the other world.

It just need time my love.

For now I should enjoy my life here in this world. I'll promise to you that I'll be a good mother and a girlfriend at you.

See you in the other world!

I love you my nini

[END]