Talk // Part 2

The Girl Behind the Mask

Next day~

.

.

.

Lisa decided to call Mr. Kim because she really need to talk about some issues to Jennie and she'll get married soon to the other man.

Mr. Kim answered the call.

Lisa: Uncle Jin? Good day there! 

Mr. Kim: Good day also to you Lisa! 

Lisa: Could I come to your palace today? There something important I should talk about. 

Mr. Kim: Is that really important Lisa? 

Lisa: Yes uncle! 

Mr. Kim: Then okay, You need to come right away. I had an important meeting this afternoon. 

Lisa: Okay uncle! I'll come there right away! Thank you amd bye! 

Mr. Kim: Bye! 

*ends call*

.

.

.

Lisa then hurriedly go to the parking lot and starts the engine going to the Prime Minister Palace. 

30 minutes later, 

Lisa arrived at the front gate of the palace as the security guard ask "Are you Miss Lalisa?"

"Yes sir! I am" Lisa said. 

"Could I see your I.D? So that I could really confirmed it" The security guard said. 

"Guard! Let her in!" Mr Kim said as he had a serious tone on the walkie talkie. 

"Okay boss!" The security guard as he open the gate. 

Then Lisa drived going to the entrance door and she parked her car safely. Then she open the door and the secretary approached her. 

"Miss Lalisa right?" The secretary asked. 

"Yes!" Lisa said as she fixing her clothes. 

"This way ma'am!" The secretary said as she usher the brunette girl. 

The secretary stop as she knocked on the door. 

"Sir, Miss Lalisa is here!" The secretary said. 

"Let her in" Mr. Kim said. 

The secretary sign to Lisa that she need to go in at the room and Lisa just nodded and saying 'thank you' in a mute way. As Lisa heading in she close the door and spoked first. 

"Hello uncle" Lisa said as she gulped. 

"Lisa! My favorite daughter-in-law how are you?" Mr. Kim said. 

"I'm f-fine uncle" Lisa said.

"Good! What you want to talk anyways?" Mr. Kim asked. 

"Uncle, I'm sorry, I know it's rude and disappointed if you hear those words" Lisa said as she scratch her head and having a big gulped. 

"What is that Lisa?" Mr. Kim said as he furrowed her brows.

"M-my father decided me to married in someone else on our partnership company because of the issue through the Kang's-" Lisa said as she cutted her words. 

"What's the issue of the Kang's between to your family and your partnership company?" Mr. Kim as he fixing himself. 

Lisa then explained the whole thing about there family business issues throug the Kang's and also to their business partnership also. 

"Ah, I see. The Kang's is still the same that what they've done to our company. Anyways, why your father want to get married to someone else but you had now my daughter? and why you just can't married my daughter and will be business partner to your family and ours. It's that simple solution!" Mr. Kim said as he cracking his knuckles. 

Lisa gulped and said "Uncle but my dad is isn't support on our relationship with Jennie but he wants me to partner to the opppsite gender because he's a homophobic" Lisa said as she start to falling out her tears. 

"Aaaah, that is so sad to hear that your Dad is against on your relationship to my daughter which I don't had a choice but to respect your Dad opinion. I don't want to create a mess if I'll against it. Lisa-" Mr. Kim said as he raised his voice. 

Lisa then readying herself for what Mr. Kim said to her. 

"Lisa, Thank you for making my daughter happy thru all the years of your relationship between to both of you! You did a great job so I'm really thankful about that! I wish you all the best to your husband!" Mr. Kim said as he patted Lisa shoulder. 

"Uncle I th-thought your angry!" Lisa said as her wide opens. 

"Why should I angry? I'll respect your family decision especially to your dad decision" Mr. Kim said. 

"Thank you uncle for your understanding! But uncle incase I could escape this situation, I would comeback to your daughter and make her mine again. I really love your daughter so much" Lisa said. 

"I hope it would happen if you could escape Lisa!" Mr. Kim said. 

"Uncle before I go, Please tell your daughter. I still love her and don't she forget that I would escape this situation" Lisa said as the scene now interupt. 

AKAKJDDJIEAKMZNDOSKAKAOQOSKSMDKSKAKS

.

.

.

.

.

[Real Time]

Lisa is now awake with the unfamiliar room then she saw a man who's watching her. They made an eye contact and he spoked up first. 

"Lisa! Finally your awake" The man said as he smiled weakly. 

"Who are you?" Lisa asked. 

"Kookie? remember?" The man said as he go to Lisa place. 

"Are you my husband?" Lisa asked.

"Yes" The man said. 

"Who are you really? what's your name?" Lisa asked as her brow furrowed. 

"I'm Jungkook Jeon, your husband and a CEO of Jeon's Company. Right now I'm the one who handled your company since you had an accident and having a amnesia" Jungkook said. 

"Huh? Your a CEO? and I had an company?" Lisa said. 

"Yes you had your own company silly!" Jungkook said as he pinched Lisa cheeks

"Why I had an accident?" Lisa asked curiously. 

"When you drive an car you lost a brake. You hitted at the tree and that's why you are here at the hospital. The investigator investigate is that the Kang's are the cause of this accident" Jungkook explained. 

"The Kang's? that name is so very familiar exactly in my memories!" Lisa said. 

"Well good thing you remember our evil enemy who've beem bothering us for years after we got married. I hate that Seulgi! She hasn't been stop of her foolish things" Jungkook said. 

"Ahhh, okay. That's so weird that she's still bothering us and now she created a huge mess" Lisa said. 

Someone rung on Jungkook phone. 

"I'll take this call Lis!" Jungkook said as he stood up and leave on the room. 

Lisa feels again dizzy and she decided to take a nap.