Chapter 10

The Girl Behind the Mask

"1 night and my one million dollars will be all yours" 

"I don't need a money right now Lisa. Maybe next time" 

"Okay then, let's cancel the contract" 

"Why? Is it because I don't want to go a night with you?" 

"The contract is simple. If I offer anything for you, you should clearly accept it!" 

"Damn that contract. If that's what you want. Let's do it right now" The girl started to smashed on Lisa lips.

//

Lisa was now awake with a imaginative dream that she has as always. She started to check the time and it was clearly now 7am in the morning. She's now late on her work. When she stood up she saw a clothes that scattered on the carpet.

The girl started to appeared on her bathroom that she is now half . 

"Who the hell are you? What are you doing here?" Lisa said as she is confused. 

"Lisa! Calm down. Please remain calm first" 

"Who are you? And why the hell should I calm down?" 

"Relax, I'm your now wife" The girl said. 

"What the hell? Your not Jennie Kim" 

"We have fun last night! And, now it's your turn that I should kill you" The girl said as she now get the pistol in her bra.

"Kang Seulgi! Right?" 

"Oh! You know my name before you get killed huh? Well, congratulations" Seulgi said as she now release the triggered. 

*BANG* 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lisa started to flinched out on what her dream really was. Her lover started to check her.

"Lisa, are you okay? You had a bad dream aren't you?" 

"Baby, We have to do this!" 

"What do you mean?" 

"I, myself will kill Kang Seulgi!" 

"Lisa don't get involved to our company's drama please. You don't deserve to die" 

"Nini, I love you. But maybe I am the one who will deserve to be die first because I commit to make a dirty mistake in the past"

"You know what, let's sleep and talk about it tomorrow. Right now I'm sore on what happened to us last night" 

"Okay nini. I'm sorry!" Lisa said as she kissed on Jennie's forehead.

Jennie cupped her lovers cheek and she peck on Lisa's lips.

"Good mornight!" 

"Likewise nini" 

Both of the couple gets back to their sleep.

//

"Nini, I should sue Double K's company especially to their CEO" 

"Why?" 

"Aren't you happy about that?"

"Nothing, you'll make the psychopath get triggered easily?"

"Then what should I do? I can't propose at you right now because she's spying at you nini!" 

"You know Lisa, you can let go of me" 

"Why?? I can't let you go" 

"I'm afraid that you'll be killed first Lisa" 

"No...no..I won't let it happened! But please have trust in me. I will do my best not to be shot. My team right now is now finding ways to kidnap Seulgi" 

Someone rung on Lisa's phone. She check the contact info and it was the C.I.A team. She answered immediately.

"Hello?" Lisa said.

"We successfully kidnap Kang Seulgi ma'am" The agent said.

"Where are you located at?" 

"We are in Boseung-gun. Which where their real headquarters is" 

"I'm on my way. Make sure that she won't escape. Understand?" 

"Yes Miss Manoban. We will"

Lisa hung up the phone.

"Speaking of Seulgi, she was now kidnap by the C.I.A team, they were located in Boseung-gun which is far in Seoul" Lisa said as she scratch her nape.

"So what are we waiting for? We should start moving our . Before our love story should start" Jennie said as she showed her gummy smile.

"Your really that whipped for our love story?" Lisa said as she started to boom on their flight going to Boseung-gun.

"Of course baby! So what are we waiting for? I want some justice to my twin sister! and I want to kill her right now" 

"Okay..okay..now our book was now success. Let's go now" Lisa said as she get her purse.

----

Hello guys! This is @washmesomekpop  I wanted to say this, but this book would end really soon. So I hope you enjoy this book for the past 4 months that I make. I remember created this, and it was June 11th. 

I feel glad that my readers are enjoying my rollercoaster feeling story. I don't really know what will happen to me in the future as a authornim, because I don't have any idea to create a good quality content in my future books. 

Maybe, just maybe. I would create another new book like [Lisoo] in the near future. But it would be test first and publish in Asian Fan Fiction or here. 

Take note that Until the Last isn't that Jenlisa x Lisoo content but it wasn't that good enough to read because it has a sad ending. But I should make also a [JenlisaxLisoo] in the near future too.

Overall, for those who didn't read my Jenlisa x Lisoo book it's Until the Last. You could check it on my profile! and you could see my creation! 

For now, give me time to think what should I make a ending? Is it sad ending again or you want a happy ending? Let me know in the comment section below! 

-washmesomekpop