Restart

The Girl Behind the Mask

Lisa

As I awake again to my powerful nap now I see my parents I think? I don't know, I don't really remember anything. The old man spoke up first.

"Lisa sweetie, Are you okay?" Mr. Manoban asked.

"Dad?" I asked with a confusing tone.

"Yes sweetie! I'm right here!" Mr. Manoban said.

"Sweetie! What do you feel right now after you sleep for the past 48 hours?" Mrs. Manoban asked.

"Huh? I'd slept 48 hours again? I thought I just took a nap for only 5 minutes?" I said with a confusing tone.

"No, sweetie you'd sleep 48 hours, The last time kookie check you back, You were fast asleep again" Mrs. Manoban said.

"Oh, okay mom!" I said with a weakly smile.

"Kookie will visiting you later" Mrs. Manoban said.

"Okay!" I said as I feel my head really hurt.

"Sweetie? Are you okay?" Mr. Manoban asked.

"Not really Dad, My head is really hurt! What happened anyways?" I asked.

"You've been sleeping for a month Lis, Due to your car accident happened!" Mr. Manoban explained.

"Then?"

"You've been chase with the agents of the Kang's...." Mr. Manoban said as he raised his voice.

"Why the Kang's are chasing on me?" I asked as I scratch my nape.

"They want you Lis, They were your target! To get married to there CEO!" Mr. Manoban said as he clenched his fist.

"And who is that CEO?" I asked as I recall of my memories.

"Kang Seulgi!" Mr. Manoban said.

"Then why she wants to marry me?" I asked as I remember the name of Kang Seulgi one of my memories.

"She really likes you Lisa even me and her father have some rivalry. I don't know why she really likes you even his father is a rebel to our company. Plus, I don't want you to get married to that girl because she's not the best for you!" Mr. Manoban said as he explained.

"Then who's the best for me?" I asked.

"Jungkook Jeon because he's the one who'll protect you because he's coming from the wealthy company on South Korea! and you my princess our company is well knowned and wealthy also in Thailand! That's why me and the Jeon's are pairing up together into one to fight against the Kang's! But they are too powerful!" Mr. Manoban said.

"Why the Jeon's wants to partnership again with us?" I asked.

"Because they want their son and you to get married and had a stable family business for the both company and also they wanted to help fight against to the Kang's! Like wealthy company vs wealthy company is equals to POWER" Mr. Manoban said as he explained.

"Ahhh, I get it right now Dad! Thanks for the explanation it's all about business matters!" I said.

"Yeah, but you and Jungkook are really good to take care each one of another!" Mr. Manoban said.

"Hmm" I hummed with a response.

"Sweetie you should need to eat your dinner!" Mrs. Manoban said.

"Okay!" I said.

My mom reach out my dinnner meal and I started to eat my meal. While I'm eating someone is knocking on the door. Then my dad open the door and it was Kookie and...

"Mom! Are you really okay?" The little girl asked.

I left my mouth hanging as I heard those words. I am a mother? Like wow!

"Sweetie keep your mouth close!" Mrs. Manoban said.

"Sorry but I need to clarify!" I said as I swallowed my food.

"Her name is Jiyeon! Our daughter!" Jungkook said.

Okay, I literally screamingin the inside because I had an daughter?

"Jiyeon? Our daughter?" I repeat those words.

"Yes Lis!" Jungkook said as he show his weakly smile.

"Hello Jiyeon! I am sorry that I couldn't remember you!" I said as I sign her to come at me.

"It's okay mom! I understand that! You had an amnesia!" Ji Yeon said.

"How are you mom? Are you okay?" she added.

"My head hurt sweetie!" I said.

"Ma'am and Sir could you accompany my daughter to somewhere else. Me and Lisa have something to talk regarding some issues" Jungkook said.

"Yeah okay, Come on Ji Yeon! We'll buy you some ice cream!" Mr. Manoban said.

"Okay pops! Bye mom and dad!" Jiyeon said.

"Bye" Me and Jungkook sync in.

---

Jungkook and Lisa are now alone at the room. Lisa started to finished her meal and Jungkook is the first one who spoke up.

"Lis?" Jungkook said as he released an sigh.

"Yes?" Lisa said.

"Do you remember anything about us?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope. I can't remember and I didn't know that we had an daughter!" Lisa said.

"*sigh* Do you remember Miss J.K" Jungkook asked as he show his poker face.

"Her name is so very familiar but I couldn't remember anything about her" Lisa said as she drink her water.

"Damn you can't remember anything! How should I start this discussion!" Jungkook said as he scratch her head.

"Why is it all about hon?" Lisa asked.

"Hon? Lis we haven't decide something this sweet nicknames to each other!" Jungkook said.

"Then what should I call you?" Lisa asked as she furrowed her brows.

"Just call me boo and I'll call you bee" Jungkook said as he gave a smirked.

"Uhh okay boo! Anyways, what should you want to talk about?" Lisa said as she pouted.

"Nevermind about the talked. I'll talked to you if your mind is in a good condition to hear some story! Right now, just rest!" Jungkook said.

"Wait I have some questions about us!" Lisa said.

"Okay then what is it?" Jungkook said.

"How many years are we both together?" Lisa asked as she fix her hair.

"3 years and 11 months or in short almost 4 years" Jungkook said as he drink his water bottle.

"Oh, okay, My mind is flashing something right now and may I ask who is Ryan?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook spit the water and he's eyes were wide open and he totally blanked out.

"Boo? are you okay? Is there something wrong?" Lisa asked as she scratch her head.

"Ahh~ nothing, Ryan is one your son!" Jungkook said.

"Son? really? so we had a son and daughter?" Lisa asked with a confusion tone.

"You are the one who will find out Lis! Right now that's what I said. Rest now bee" Jungkook said as he kissed Lisa head.

"Ergh? I want to know who is Ryan!" Lisa said as she pouted.

"Lis, don't be a stubborn woman you need to heal your head first! Then we'll talked important things in the future.. Right now rest there girl!" Jungkook said.

"Okay.." Lisa said with a weak tone.

Lisa feel again the dizziness and then she passed out.