Cold

The Girl Behind the Mask

Third Person P.o.V

Someone knocked at the door and Prime Minister Jin told to come in. The door opens and suprisingly it was Jennie with Ryan at her.

After Jennie saw Lisa she clenched her fist.

"Mommy is here! Are you excited mom?" Ryan said.

"Baby, I told you not to say Mommy at Lisa!" Jennie said as she patting Ryan's head.

"It's okay Jennie! I know now-" Lisa said but Jennie cutted her off.

"Ryan could you please go at the outside and find Miss Jade. Me and your grandfather have some important talk to do here" Jennie said.

"Okay mom. I'll find Miss Jade" Ryan said. Ryan then headingat the outside and find Miss Jade while Jennie shut the door and clenched her fist.

"What is this dad? What is this sht you gonna do about this? Are you gonna hurt again my feelings?" Jennie said.

"Your words Jennie! I know you don't still forget what I've done to you! I know that you don't still forgive me about what happening between you and Lisa" Jin said.

"Then what do the hell should I do? and why you calling Lisa here? Is this part of your hurtful plan?" Jennie said.

"Jennie Kim! WOULD YOU PLEASE CALM DOWN AND LISTEN YOUR FATHER HERE!" Jin said.

"Wow! like WOW! Your still the same dad. You don't even care about my feelings. Since mom passed away. You'd change really a lot!" Jennie said.

"I'm sorry Jennie if I do this to you since your mother passed away. But-" Jin said but Jennie cutted it out.

"I don't care your explanation dad! All I need is someone is their for me! I'm sick and fcking tired of this hurtful sht I've encounter this in my life! You weren't supportive at me since you know that I got pregnant and gave birth to Ryan. Now I'll should listen at you? WOW! Great Dad" Jennie said with a weak voice she's tearing up inside of her mask. Jennie then walks out.

"Jennie! Jennie!" Jin said as he shouted.

"I am so sorry Lisa if you were get in trouble of our mad argument! I'm such a stupid and impatient dad to Jennie! I don't know why. Could you comfort Jennie? she's hurt again becasue of me. I couldn't comfort her because it would ended up hating on me and mad at me" Jin said. As like he's a coward father

"Okay Uncle! I understand of this situation. I'll try my best to make Jennie calm down" Lisa said.

"Thank you Lisa! I know your the only my last hope to make Jennie making her back to the happy Jennie that I knew since her mother passed away" Jin said.

"I will Uncle. I'll find her right now" Lisa said. 

Jin nodded and massage his temple while Lisa is now heading out to the door and finding Jennie.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Ryan said as he running towards to Lisa.

"Hey Ryan! why are you crying?" Lisa said.

"Mom is at the outside on the garden. I think she's crying or angry. I don't know mommy. She's a bull right now" Ryan said.

"Thank you Ryan for telling me. I'll try to comfort your mom. Please stay here inside okay?" Lisa said.

"Okay mommy" Ryan said.

As Lisa heading outside at the garden she saw the wonderful maze at the garden so she decided to get in and find the finished line. While she's walking at the maze she remembers the memories that she recalled right now. After an minute she recalled the way going to the finished line on her memories. Then she saw an end at the maze she walks forward after she arrives.. She saw a beautiful little bridge, a pond with a bunch of sunflower at the sides, fresh green grass, tree house and the birds are chirpping. Lisa then recalled her memories that she's been at this place with the girl too and she assumed that is Jennie.

"This place is so unique. Maybe me and Jennie are here always!" Lisa said as she smiled.

Then she was curious about the tree house because the door was open. She climbed up at the tree house and gets in. She was shocked that Jennie was in there and she hugged her knees.

"Jennie?" Lisa said. Jennie then looked up and said

"What are you doing here?" Jennie said with a serious tone.

"I'm here to comfort you!" Lisa said with a soft voice.

"Ahhhh! Dad is the one who command at you?" Jennie said while she clenched her fist.

"No..no.. Our son is really worried about you, He said that your a bull!" Lisa said with a white lie.

"Leave now! I wanna be alone" Jennie said.

"No, I don't want to" Lisa said as she going forward to Jennie.

"I said leave me alone! or I'm gonna kill you" Jennie said.

"Jennie I don't want to. I remember what you said a while ago on your father you need someone who'll comfort at you! and here I am?" Lisa said as she now tapped Jennie head. As soon Lisa tapped Jennie head. Jennie feels sad and missed Lisa so much and started to cry!

"Lisa! *sobs* Do you know that I missed you fcking so bad for the past 6 years that is so burdened at me" Jennie said while she's crying.

"I'm sorry Jennie that I didn't see you for the past 6 years! I'm really very sorry. It was so bad also that I got comatose that's why I didn't remember anything. But my memories keep reminding at your presence but in the blurry face" Lisa said.

"Lisa- *sobs* I don't know what to do. I'm super depressed right now" Jennie said.