Flashback

The Girl Behind the Mask

As soon as Lisa heading to the elevator she pressed the 7th floor. While she's waiting for her destination she keeps thinking what Seulgi will do for her? 

After Lisa arrived at the th floor she suddenly find the room 764 after a few walk she finally find the room 764. Then she quickly knocked the door. 

After an minute, someone open the door and it was Seulgi. 

"Long time no see girlfriend!" Seulgi said with a warm smile. As Lisa heading inside in the room.

"First of all why you calling me girlfriend?" Lisa said and Seulgi grabbed her arms going inside to her room. 

"Well girlfriend, don't you remember me?" Seulgi asked.

"I know you, but not really. I just saw you on the article and interview something.." Lisa said. 

"Ahhh.. so you don't remember me you jerk?" Seulgi said as she pout.

"NOPE!" Lisa said.

"AHHH! Don't fool me Manoban!" Seulgi said with a serious tone. 

"Fine, I'd give up. I know you! You fool! What are you doing here?" Lisa asked.

"That's my girlfriend!" Seulgi said as she heading to Lisa. 

"What are you doing you missy?" Lisa asked with a confusion voice. 

Seulgi then going to Lisa position and Lisa as she backward and hit her back on the wall. Seulgi then smashed her lips into Lisa. 

Lisa then remember all the things what happened to both of them... 

[[Flashback]]

Back when they were young.. 

Seulgi is the daughter of the wealthy and successful company called "Kang's Company" at Seoul. As the only daughter the owner of the company which is Mr. Kang asked her daughter if she wants to go at the Thailand with him for business and vacation purposes. So the little girl agreed, 

Thailand.. 

When the Kang's arrived at the airport. Mr. Manoban greet them and introduced himself. 

"It's nice too meet you Mr. Kang. I'm Mr. Manoban by the way" Mr. Manoban said as he offered an handshake

Accepted the handshake "Nice to meet you too Mr. Manoban too, By the way this is my daughter Seulgi. Seulgi meet Mr. Manoban" Mr. Kang said. 

"*bows* Nice to meet you Mr. Manoban" Seulgi politely said. 

"What a polite girl! Hello there Seulgi. You must be friend to my daughter Lisa, while were on business meeting if its okay to you Mr. Kang?" Mr. Manoban asked. 

"No problem for me. My daughter is such an friendly personality. You should bring your daughter when we had an meeting tomorrow?" Mr. Kang said. 

"Definetly! I'll bring her tomorrow. So where you should go first Mr. Kang? To our restaurant or your hotel?" Mr. Manoban asked. 

"Where'd you want to go baby?" Mr. Kang asked.

"I'm hungry" Seulgi said. 

"Well I guess where going to the restaurant!" Mr Kang said as he scratch his nape. 

"Well, you could meet my daughter she's there" Mr Manoban said. 

"Oh righty then" Mr Kang said. 

Mr. Kang, Seulgi and Mr. Manoban are now heading at the restaurant. When they arrived, Seulgi was the first one to get out on the car when she saw on the glass she saw a pretty and tall girl waiting for her father to arrived. 'wow she's pretty and her beauty is so unique' Seulgi thought. 

Then someone pat Seulgi shoulder. "Come on Seulgi let's go inside" Mr. Kang said. 

Seulgi just nodded and they are heading at the inside of the restautant. 

After the tall girl, saw her father she quickly runs and hugged him. 

"Hehehe. What's wrong dear Lisa?" Mr. Manoban asked. 

'ah her name is Lisa. Her name suits on her beauty Seulgi thoughts.

"I just missed you daddy" Lisa said. 

Mr. Kang chuckled and look on Seulgi. "You just found your partner in crime baby" Mr Kang said. 

Seulgi then glared at her father. 

"Ohhh Seulgi is also an daddy's girl too?" Mr. Manoban asked. 

"Yes" Mr Kang said. 

"That's why! Btw I want you to meet my daughter Lisa and Lisa this is Mr Kang and Seulgi his daughter" Mr. Manoban introduced to the Kang's

"*bows* Anyeonghasseyo Mr Kang and Seulgi!" Lisa said as her father was shocked. 

"Woah your korean accent is good! Impressive" Mr Kang compliments to Lisa. 

"Thank you Mr Kang hihi" Lisa said as she had a shy tone. 

"Seulgi don't be rude. Say hello too Lisa" Mr. Kang said.

Seulgi just waked up on the reality and bowed to Lisa. "Hello Lisa!"

Lisa then smiled at her and she asked to Mr Kang. 

"Mr. Kang could I borrow Seulgi because I'll introduce to our menu and we will order some food" Lisa asked as she is excitedly to make friends with Seulgi. 

"Of course you may. Seulgi be a good friend to Lisa okay? Me and Mr Manoban will be discussing some business plans okay?" Mr Kang said as she trust Lisa. 

"Yeheey! Come on Seulgi! Let's sit somewhere else" Lisa said as she grabbed Seulgi arms. 

Seulgi feel the sweetness overloard towards Lisa action. 

Then she started to develop a puppy love on Lisa but hello it's been minutes but Seulgi feel the warmth presence towards to Lisa. 

As Lisa introduced some of there specialty and menu's. Seulgi and Lisa are mostly be now closed friends as they talked each other some good stuff and some facts on there country. 

Seulgi admired her feelings to Lisa that is so very strange compared to her other girl friends. There something special if once you start to Lisa you'll be falling inlove easily on her cute english accent and her admirable voice. 

After days of meeting each other. They started to bid there goodbyes as the Kang's would going back to Seoul as they continue there business. Mr Kang really thanked the Manoban's for having a great business vacation trip to boh of his daughter. They really enjoying it. Mr Kang announced that every once a year they'll visit Thailand for a vacation trip and to taste the delicious menu from the Manoban. 

But it was secretly was planned because Seulgi asked something to her father the day before they'll heading back to Seoul that she want to have vacation back again here in Thailand just to see and talked personally with Lisa. Seulgi really fall inlove with Lisa easily. 

As the past years, 

Kang's family and Manoban's family are getting close to each other because of their daughter's request and of course both of the company want to collaborate to each other because it was a success. 

Then Seulgi just secretly developed her feelings to Lisa but in one day she confessed to Lisa but Lisa declined it because she will be moved in to New Zealand to study her elementary. So Lisa just promised to Seulgi that they'll be communicate to each other at there cellphone because both of them having there own cellphone. But she confessed to Seulgi that she likes her also too. 

They develop there puppy love though through LDR. 

But one day, everything was ruined because Lisa has now other "real love". Everytime Seulgi texted her Lisa doesn't replied back because that's the time Lisa blocked Seulgi number for no reason. 

So in Seulgi side, everything was now upside down. It was depressing for her because her first love was Lisa was mean't to be broken. She decided to ask her dad she'll be going to New Zealand for no reason but her dad declined because there's something a rivalry towards the Prime Minister. 

Seulgi then become a problematic because everything of her life was declined... 

---

After many years.. 

After Seulgi heard coming from her father words that Lisa is back coming from Thailand she immediately wants to booked on flight going to Thailand just to see Lisa. So Mr Kang has no choice but to give her daughter wish. 

After Seulgi arrived at the Thailand she goes to the Manoban Restauramt just want to asked if where's Lisa is. The staff said to her that she's on the hospital. So Seulgi panicked and she was heading to the hospital. 

She arrived safely and timingly she saw Mr. Manoban. Then she fast walk and tap Mr. Manoban shoulder. 

"Uncle!" Seulgi said. 

Mr. Manoban turns around he was shocked "Oh my! Seulgi what are you doing here? Did your father sent you here?" 

"Yes Uncle. I wanted to see Lisa! How is she?" Seulgi said. 

"She's having a comatose by her accident" Mr. Manoban said. 

"What happened Uncle? Why Lisa is on a accident?" Seulgi asked. 

"Well...let's go somewhere here in private" Mr. Manoban said. 

They arrived at the fire exit and heading to the 3rd floor that's where Lisa room located. 

"It's all been a weird news for us. That Jennie's father called us that her daughter is pregant because of-" Mr Manoban interrupted someone called on his phone. "I'll take this call Seulgi. You could come to Lisa room at the 3rd floor, Room 345" Mr. Manoban said. 

Then Seulgi nodded and head going to Lisa room but suddenly she thinks what's the reason why..? she's having spaced thought while she's finding Lisa room number..after a few steps she found out Lisa's room and start to knocked the door. 

Then Mrs. Manoban opened the door and Seulgi bowed at her. Then Mrs. Manoban heading out on the room and they started to talked. 

"Sweetie, Thank God your here! We need your presence for Lisa" Mrs. Manoban said. 

"Hello there Auntie! What's happening?" Seulgi asked.

Mrs. Manoban explained everything about what happening to Lisa on New Zealand and how the accident happened.. 

"That's why sweetie we need you, Inorder to make Lisa be happy after she wake up on her sleep" Mrs. Manoban said. 

"Auntie, I'll try my best to make her happy. I'm her bestfriend" Seulgi said. 

"Thank you so much sweetie. How long you'll be staying here?" Mrs. Manoban asked

"Until Lisa would be full recocer and she'll be back to her usual self" Seulgi said. 

"Oh my sweetie, How about your studies on Seoul? That's too much" Mrs. Manoban said. 

"I'll explain to my Dad about that.I know he'll let me to stay here in Thailand, I'll be stay here for a mean time in Thailand. I missed Lisa so very much" Seulgi said. 

"Okay sweetie that's your choice" Mrs. Manoban

--

When Seulgi and Mrs. Manoban enter the room timing that Lisa is now awake. 

"Hello sweetie, how's your sleep?" Mrs. Manoban asked. 

"I'm fine mom, who's this girl?" Lisa asked. 

"Hello Lisa! I'm Seulgi your bestfriend since we were young!" Seulgi introduced herself. 

"Seulgi? Hmmm.. you seem like a korean? Am i right?" Lisa asked. 

"Yes. I lived at Seoul together with my dad. Well you didn't know that your Dad and my dad is a business partner's!" Seulgi explained.

"Woah! That's cool. I wonder why were bestfriend Seulgi" Lisa said. 

After they talked something. Mrs. Manoban feel relieved because they saw that her daughter show back her smile on her face. 

Few years later.. 

Seulgi and Lisa became a LDR couple. Seulgi was back on Seoul while Lisa stayed on Thailand to continue her studies until one day.. after next few years that Seulgi and Lisa being together.  Lisa realized that she is tired of having a loud arguement and love quarrel sometimes to Seulgi. Lisa thinks that Seulgi is a big burden on her life she decided to break up on the call and blocked her cellphone. 

Then she decided to study and live on New Zealand because she wants to be independent girl and having space and want to study a professional photographer at the college also she doesn't want to see Seulgi face again. Luckily, her parents agreed. But little didn't she know that her true happiness was actually in New Zealand but the same time a emotional pain for her. 

[[end of flashback]]